Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

Hey dude! Cryptocurrency will protect us and there’s no doubt about it. I recommend Yobit to traders because it’s a powerful and easy way to work with cryptocurrency! 

On 30.03.2020 at 15:42, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

Meanwhile - invest time and money into self-educating yourself. Regarding crypto and other stuff. This is what makes you rich.

Learn blockchain. Learn how to trade. Learn what you love the most. Profits will follow suit!

Finance world is for confident people, who know what they want and what they need to do, you are totally right mate, we have to build our plans first, then find the way how to reach them and only then do something, that is the way to be successful, there are a lot of fishes in crypto world who want to get everything from nothing, that is why they starting to hate trading when they loose their capitals, wish you all good luck!

You are right , plan is very important for crypto trading, if you don't have plan or strategy then you can't do  anything ! You will face loss!  In every part of trading there need plan! You need to follow this plan

agree that either having a strategy or a business plan is the basis or the main factor in determining success or failure and without it no benefit can be achieved and everyone should have a plan for the percentage of money used and the percentage of this money from the portfolio and how to diversify in currencies and the amount of investment short or long and others, discipline is very important in the crypto market.

It is a fact that you can bring in cash by exchanging and there is another reality that not every person can do exchanging, there is high chance of losing the cash you have as capital, so be cautious with your cash.

It is really important to have plans and strategy when trading. Only if you see your goal you can achieve it, in spite of any difficulties. Trading is one of the things where it plays quite a big role actually, because without strategy you just kinda hope for the best, but market does not work this way))

I agree. In order to be successful in the crypto trading, you should have a strategy. Your targets (TPs) should be clear. You can improvise on the road but always stay true to your plans. For example you can take profit at your first target price (TP1) and raise your stop loss to your entry price. And then go on with TP2. You can take another profit in your TP2 and move up the stop loss to the point of your TP1. And so on you make your exit at your highest plannet TP.

Don't cut your flowers early (winners). And don't hold on to your weeds (losers) more than necessary.  

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You are right in your words. We must draw up a plan before taking any action and be able to bear the losses because sometimes we may not achieve the profits that we want and we may feel disappointed because of this so we must plan everything in advance.

My plan is that I will not trade again, but I will mine the Ethereum currency because it is an important currency, and I will buy a large amount of Dogecoin to store it for a period of up to 10 years until its price doubles and profit from it

This is really cool, and I believe that cryptocurrency can really promote you in some environment, and you will definitely achieve success if you want and are motivated, your future is behind it! I am sure that if you do not give up and start developing, you will definitely succeed!

Hello cryptotalk friend, very very valuable, your topic really teaches us many things and this publication is not far behind it is very true, you have to have plans before investing, you have to know what to do when we face a scenario that we have imagined before if It would happen in order not to have big losses because if we do not have plans, it is most likely that we lose a lot in the world of cryptocurrencies, we have to imagine everything since everything is possible here but we love this so we have to adapt to them and know how to handle them in order to reach wisdom in this world, which is what we want to achieve with cryptotalk many of us become wise thanks to this wonderful forum. Thank you very much again friend, your topic is very useful and valuable.

Anything that allows you to have better financial protection comes in handy that is why it is very important to do research continuously, there are multiple projects that are in their starting phase but the important thing is the future projection, which can surprise us with great profits

Any cryptocurrency trader who has traded spontaneously before will be helped to start following a clear trading plan. One need to draw up a detailed instruction for all possible situations in one's  trade. Then it will become much easier and calmer to make earning.

I really hope that one day i can overcome my poverty.I joined crypto so that i can help my family though a little.I lost sometimes in crypto.Then i heard about this forum.Now i am learning from this forum to become a good trader one day.I hope my plans will work out.

It is always good to have investments in cryptocurrencies, today they are the most profitable and safe business. If you prepare well for this world of cryptocurrencies you will get very good profits

• Useful or interesting 1

Without a doubt, cryptos help us a lot economically. They are always there to help us, and if we think correctly we can undertake and start having short and long-term benefits. In my country the situation is complicated with this quarantine, but cryptos have really helped me a lot.

I completely agree with you and I want to say that in trading any types of currencies, you must adhere to the plan very strictly and trade with a cold head without including emotions, otherwise you can incur huge losses

I agree, but having a plan is not always a guarantee of success, it is a guide on how to do something and have a series of methods to achieve a good result, every plan requires studies and experience, you can trust luck but that's a risk that takes a long time. The good thing about the plan is that it gives a spinal column that gives mental order and that helps to success.

God is the one who protects me from poverty, not the cryptocurrencies, but perhaps the cryptocurrencies are the reason for that, how!
God, my Lord, tells us that I will provide you with sustenance, but you have to work with causes such as work, diligence, patience, supplication, etc.
Therefore, working on cryptocurrencies may be a reason to protect against viruses, thanks to God.
We must have patience to gain profits from trading and deals.
And we must pray to God to bring us the profits ... because it is only thanks to Him that we can achieve this and we must do the reasons.
greetings to you all .

Greetings ... starting in this world of cryptocurrencies I had ups and downs, I focused on only investing a small part of my capital, while the other I put them in savings. It has given me results since the small gains obtained from the investment I take advantage of by increasing my portfolio.