Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

6 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Of course, in the normal market where we have low liquidity, analyzing currencies and settling on a plan is very required to guarantee profit, but for now only holding are sufficient

I can not say only holding is sufficient, if you get the price movement of bitcoin very well, you will realize it is good to make money, the resistance is $10000, and some people use this to make money recently. Although, holding or day trading or swing depends on individual. 

• +1 1

Every field needs patience and not only profit from the Internet, but even in fact in order to learn something well and master it you must practice it permanently and be patient and the result will be satisfactory.

• +1 2

agree that or the presence of a strategy or a business plan is the basis or the main factor in determining success or failure and without it no benefit can be achieved and everything must have a plan for the percentage of money used and the percentage of this money from the portfolio and how to diversify in currencies and the extent of investment is short or long and others, the discipline is very important At the Crypto Market.

• +1 1

I also feel the same as you do.Cryptotalk is paying us for posting.We are sharing knowledge here and we are getting paid.So,we can make money and invest crypto currencies.If luck go on we can achive what we really want.      

Yes you are right it will save us from poverty, All of us are financially poor, some are poor and some are middle class. We can all make money from crypto, if the income continues, Then everyone will be saved from the poor. That's way we love cryptotalk.    

Setting goals and plans for any business you do is key to your success

You must have sufficient knowledge of trading and investing

If you want to be successful with crypto you need to have a plan that directs you in the right way to your goal. It serves as your direction to avoid loosing your path to success.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

Thanks for your nice suggestion but i dont prefer trading as it most risky platform in crypto world.. Trading for them only who is serious about crypto world and has much knowledge about it.. So i wont go for trading  but i like hold different currency for a long term and sell it when it price go high and i think invest is the safest and easiest to earn money               

• +1 1

I agree with you mate, one has to plan before embarking on action, and this is what is making most of people who jump in to trading section without a well stated plan on how to execute Trading failed. Make every possible arrangements in order for trading to be profitable for you 

• +1 1

That's true, bitcoin, or cryptocurrency can make our economy grow. There are many things that cryptocurrency can give to us. If our country will accept it as our digital currency then for sure it will help us a lot.

• +1 1

It is very important to plan, planning is something we must consider first before engaging to any thing. Don't just engage and engage and engage to something, don't rust things. In trading, investing in Cryptocurrency, you're not just playing something or what, its about money, and you must have a plan for this. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This was a good content and very inspiring for us beginners here that are trying to go or to join in the trading system. Going in that system without plans is like getting ready to lost everything we have because like what you have said on your content lost in trading is there but how can we handle that so, for us to handle that we must have plan to counter that lost of our profit.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

On 6/12/2020 at 6:51 PM, Tine0313 said:

You're right mate, planning is good in different aspect of our lives not only here in crypto world. It could save our time because we know what to do also it saves our money and effort, we can know where our money should go.

That's why we can't consider working here as a waste of time because we will benefits and all our efforts and hardwork will have a prize when September come. Cryptotalk really helps especially in financial needs. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/2/2020 at 12:49 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's why we can't consider working here as a waste of time because we will benefits and all our efforts and hardwork will have a prize when September come. Cryptotalk really helps especially in financial needs. 

You have a point. Working here is not a waste of time because every time we spend here benefited us. From learning and earning. We gain so much knowledge and crypto by this mean of forum. So better to have plans in spending our earned bitcoin here.

• +5 1

On 3/30/2020 at 8:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

That's true, you ate not late, you just lost some other opportunity, but it's not too late for you to enter the world of cryptocurrency because crypto will not end and you can still do many things to earn more money. Don't be sad that you had lost many opportunities just be thankful because there are still many opportunities for you in this world of crypto.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

4 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

You have a point. Working here is not a waste of time because every time we spend here benefited us. From learning and earning. We gain so much knowledge and crypto by this mean of forum. So better to have plans in spending our earned bitcoin here.

Yes mate and many people or members here are now being active by collecting some tall token because the moderator said that it will be having a good amount of profit than the last campaign.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Crypto actually does have that opportunity of balancing up everything and equalizing the whole ecosystem of money and money exchange, thats the reason why it was built but we need to be sure that its about helping us the people, the poor and it has that open space to take in where the rest of the case where not able to

• +4 1

I think one of the best reason why crypto was formulated was to make sure that we are all having the same value to what we own , our money equalizes us, we dont have super rich having control to it, we also can send money without exposing ourselves. I believe if well checked then it could work perfectly

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, Irungu said:

I think one of the best reason why crypto was formulated was to make sure that we are all having the same value to what we own , our money equalizes us, we dont have super rich having control to it, we also can send money without exposing ourselves. I believe if well checked then it could work perfectly

Well, there's a lot of reasons why crypto id formulated that we need to considerate, crypto is made because they want to have purpose in the stock market or exchange to make some money in a different way.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

20 hours ago, Moontong said:

. Don't be sad that you had lost many opportunities just be thankful because there are still many opportunities for you in this world of crypto.

You're right about this. Many good opportunities will come to you eben though you misses many opportunities. You can try again and grab that chance again when you have that chance one more. Crypto is so broad to be down, don't give up

• +1 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

19 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes mate and many people or members here are now being active by collecting some tall token because the moderator said that it will be having a good amount of profit than the last campaign.

Even me, i prefer to work here everyday since moderators said new payment is better profit than the old one. So if we start planning what to do with our earn profit, it can be grow according on how we handle it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

For me, making a plan and adhering to it was always the hardest part of trading, although I know it is the right choice but it remains difficult to achieve.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

18 hours ago, Malcolm said:

You are right, trading without learning can result loosing of our profits I think it's very good before we start to seek more of informations that will help us from trusted person to teach us and give simple methods how we can maintain our trade in understandabl way to be safe and to be come good trade on market

I must agree with you, we can lose our assets if we don't plan so well on how we spend it to a certain coin or in trading. We see a lot of coin that may be dead for a days ahead so be careful always and have plans.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/31/2020 at 8:49 PM, malik6314193 said:

No doubt crypto is providing a source of income to many people around the world. Many people are joining it. And who join it he didn't want to leave it. 

Indeed, just like me, I considered cryptocurrency as my good source of income because in this pandemic I lost my job and one of my way to survive with this pandemic is the crypto currency it helps me in my finances. It helps me buy the things I need.

• +1 2

On 8/7/2020 at 3:16 PM, Tine0313 said:

I must agree with you, we can lose our assets if we don't plan so well on how we spend it to a certain coin or in trading. We see a lot of coin that may be dead for a days ahead so be careful always and have plans.

Yes mate and in terms of trading, if you want to earn some money, i will prefer to invest with ripple and ethereum because this two are very profitable and you can buy a lot of it especially for ripple by having a small amount of value.

Edited by Mcd0d0
Wrong term used.
  • +2 2