Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

I think that Crypto require enough investment if we have enough investment in present time then we Can be sure that in future we will not be facing poverty. But for a poor person to become rich is not possible.

• +1 1

On 3/30/2020 at 6:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

Crypto create new job opportunies. Also many unemployed peoples working on it. Many people make their career through crypto. And I think it will be a great platform for everyone and will help to remove poverty.

• +1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I learned a lot about this topic, we should have plans in what we are earning here in Cryptotalk we can trade it so we can earn more or we can also invest it. We can improve our life the help of Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Well, that's right mate because many people are now using cryptocurrency as a source of money but you cannot get some huge amount of money when you didn't invest from it, cryptocurrency is good for many people and i hope this may be accepted to all countries.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's right mate because many people are now using cryptocurrency as a source of money but you cannot get some huge amount of money when you didn't invest from it, cryptocurrency is good for many people and i hope this may be accepted to all countries.

You're right mate most of people who knows Cryptocurrency used this as a source of money, this can be a great help for everyone to earn money if it will be ever accepted to all the country all over the world. There's a lot of ways to earn crypto.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

You're right mate most of people who knows Cryptocurrency used this as a source of money, this can be a great help for everyone to earn money if it will be ever accepted to all the country all over the world. There's a lot of ways to earn crypto.

Well as of now, we're just using cryptocurrency to get some money because it has a great feature and that is being volatile, if this will become adopted or accepted by all countries, i think it will lessen the platforms here in terms of giving profit because we can now used cryptocurrency in any aspects like in transactions, payment methods etc.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well as of now, we're just using cryptocurrency to get some money because it has a great feature and that is being volatile, if this will become adopted or accepted by all countries, i think it will lessen the platforms here in terms of giving profit because we can now used cryptocurrency in any aspects like in transactions, payment methods etc.

Yes buddy we can use the Cryptocurrency to gain some money abd we can use it for trading so we can make it double depending on how much we can risks for. So i think this crypto can make our lives better if we use it in right way.

• +1 1

Wonderful post, my friend, about building plans for the future, trading with a clear vision, and a deliberate plan, because cryptocurrencies are risky, but with good plans you will definitely protect us from risks and also it will improve the standard of living.

Edited by abualez
  • +1 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Certainly, random work without prior planning leads to taking steps that may in most cases be a reason for loss and failure, especially with regard to trading in more than 3 currencies, as the more currencies we trade, the more important the planning.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the beginning, you should have experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, and after you have experience, you will succeed in achieving wealth and surpassing the poverty stage for sure.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/4/2020 at 12:02 AM, Thekingcallme said:

In the beginning, you should have experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, and after you have experience, you will succeed in achieving wealth and surpassing the poverty stage for sure.

Cryptocurrencies are opportunities but it also requires money to start with, we use money to look for money, that is just it, to be successful using cryptocurrencies, you need money for it. 

Drawing a business plan is the key to success in the field of cryptocurrencies, first you start collecting money so that you can start trading or enter into successful investment plans, but fundraising in the beginning is the criterion for success

I have some advice on trading in cryptocurrencies that I want to add:
1-The project of companies with cryptocurrencies that we wish to invest in their currency should be studied. If they have a successful project, this is good if we invest in their currency. But if their project is a failure, it is never advised to invest in their currency.
2- The cryptocurrency market must be studied well.
3- Buying cryptocurrencies that reach their lowest value on the trading chart, as they will rise again after that.
4- It is not recommended to invest in cryptocurrencies with a small or zero trading value.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

Once everyone is aware of how huge the opportunity in cryptocurrency and become accessible for everyone the people in below middle class will be lessen since doing cryptocurrency will be convenient at the same time you can earn enough money to buy your needs. The future of cryptocurrency will be positive for humanity. 

On 5/31/2020 at 12:16 PM, magd said:

Certainly, random work without prior planning leads to taking steps that may in most cases be a reason for loss and failure, especially with regard to trading in more than 3 currencies, as the more currencies we trade, the more important the planning.

I'm agree with you mate, if we don't have plans in earning Cryptocurrency, it only lead us earning and earning but don't have savings, it only cause us losing our money everyday, so we need to put goals and plans in our earning crypto.

Planning is very important for each and every section. You should make good portfolio for investment and invest your money in good crypto then it can make you successful.

Edited by CryptoLover21

Yes, you must have a plan for everything. I lost a lot of time because I thought I was late and wanted to arrive quickly and lost more time and money.

@Calvinprivai like your post actually what you said is right we are not late is still an opportunity to work and get protected from poverty we need to fight this by using our funds wishes at the right place thank you for your advice.

5 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Planning is very important for each and every section. You should make good portfolio for investment and invest your money in good crypto then it can make you successful.

You're right mate, planning is good in different aspect of our lives not only here in crypto world. It could save our time because we know what to do also it saves our money and effort, we can know where our money should go.

6 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

@Calvinprivai like your post actually what you said is right we are not late is still an opportunity to work and get protected from poverty we need to fight this by using our funds wishes at the right place thank you for your advice.

@Ndayebo8 Sure brother! This is a good opportunity to help us achieve our dreams, and anyone can do it at anywhere. Everything has challenges, but with a good plan we will solve them all and rich where we need to be.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

13 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Ndayebo8 Sure brother! This is a good opportunity to help us achieve our dreams, and anyone can do it at anywhere. Everything has challenges, but with a good plan we will solve them all and rich where we need to be.

That is a big true my friend! We need to cooporate work together fight against ignorance, have the full knowledge of the best place to earn and multiply your earnings, learn from mistake as it is the biggest challenge we face with all this festures we become what we are we become rich and help other colleagues.

On 3/30/2020 at 1:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

This is the biggest mistake I always make in the field of crypto, and it is trading randomly without any plans which makes me always lose my money. Thank you for the advice and I will try to implement it.

• +1 1

On 6/13/2020 at 10:48 AM, iloveyobit said:

This is the biggest mistake I always make in the field of crypto, and it is trading randomly without any plans which makes me always lose my money. Thank you for the advice and I will try to implement it.

I do not think peer to pere methods will be good. And you trading g randomly without plans will only results to losses. Choose some coins, analyze them, and also analyse how their prices fluctuates in the market, and be patient. 

• +2 1

On 5/31/2020 at 12:03 PM, abualez said:

Wonderful post, my friend, about building plans for the future, trading with a clear vision, and a deliberate plan, because cryptocurrencies are risky, but with good plans you will definitely protect us from risks and also it will improve the standard of living.

Sometimes crypto are very risky but we need to face our fear so we can achieve what success we want and we will learn new things although we failed. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

18 hours ago, Yomose said:

I do not think peer to pere methods will be good. And you trading g randomly without plans will only results to losses. Choose some coins, analyze them, and also analyse how their prices fluctuates in the market, and be patient. 

Of course, in the normal market where we have low liquidity, analyzing currencies and settling on a plan is very required to guarantee profit, but for now only holding are sufficient

• +1 1