Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

yeah definitely when the whole world is under lock down during this pandemic cryptocurrency and crypto talk is the only website that is paying genuinely which will also help us from poverty. Trading here is also beneficial and can help you earn more.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It definitely heps us to earn agood amount of money and that too in less time period so yes if anyone with less investment also can get a good amount to support their lifestyle.

• +1 1

No doubt in it. Planning is key to success in every field. If you don't have any strategy and plan than how can you go forward and excel in crypto. So choose one track like of trading, then do complete planning about how can I make profit.

• +1 1

Thanks for the information, if we really want to earn in Crypto field there are many ways bro and we can earn some money without investment like in Cryptotalk campaign and go for trading for more profit and we can reduce poverty too.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You are right, my friend, that any work we do in this life will be the result of either failure or success, but in order to achieve success we must plan and set what is our goal of this work, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies because without the development of appropriate plans for investment or Trading cryptocurrencies will be doomed to failure and loss of our money

• +1 1

On 3/31/2020 at 10:58 AM, Raqeebzy said:

With planning, putting effort, patience, persistent,  we can actually achieve a lot in cryptocurrency, I believe. Learning, I think in kind of business, learning, knowing the customs, the markets comes first before any other thing. 

I agree having a plan, strategies and efforts will lead for us to earn cryptocurrencies. 

So let put this and pursue what we want because living our life in cryptoworld may lead to success someday. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Cryptocurrencies will definitely help users with profits and many other monetization opportunities. Don't worry, learn and participate in cryptocurrencies. It is never too late to start. I believe that you know how to work and work hard and you will succeed. I am also following the success of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

On 3/30/2020 at 3:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

There are elements that must be available in your trading plan such as determining the amount of money that you want to invest in and that you can risk it and determine the appropriate platform for you to trade according to your capital and the country of your residence.

• +1 1

On 31.03.2020 at 23:10, Arun gope said:

yes here can you make the money with good things and people will be not making the laws I think that it is about cheers for the people where people can create a good morning economical support for their lives and make the things much more people will create investment return profit from the investment doing now to the cryptocurrency world.

To get cryptocurrency from trading with it, you need to know the approach of how and where to trade. I believe that in short-term trading, you can raise profit.

• +1 1

This topic is very useful for everyone. If you ever want to do a business, you must have a complete plan for it, because if you have a plan, then you can be very successful.  And if you have a plan for something then maybe you can eat Himshim so you must take care of everything

• +1 1

Bitcoin Crypto coins is all about strategy to be able to leverage some profits from it, as it's not all that smooth on the road, as losses can also mount on you but plans on Crypto profiting can also faik, but having a plan which is above 90% if success is that which will be more safer

• +1 1

if we are having stronv plans and goal then we only able to protect our future.and there is no doubt in crypto that it provide us a great future only if we follow strategies and rules which is basically neended to have a great achievement.

• +1 1

I really liked your post and your way of talking about cryptocurrencies, it is excellent to see people who think like that and who give that good energy at a general level and more in a forum, all users are satisfied with cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Of course we should have plans with cryptocurrencies, because if we will be more greedy to be converting our cryptocurrencies to fiat, we will not escapr from poverty.

• +1 1

If we are concerned to earn more benefits from the crypto world, we should have own ways and strategies to earn money. Without good plans and strategies, we can get more benefits in the crypto world. So if you are getting frustrated due to loss, try to follow the good strategies. 

• +1 1

Thank you for motivation, yes trading without a joined plan is suicide for me, although Bitcoin sometimes spoils the plan, but two do not agree that it is not important.

• +1 1

On 4/2/2020 at 5:33 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Always planning is very important before you do anything in any area in life, and for cryptocurrency trading it is more important because it protects you from loss.

Not only about trading, even though trading is helpful, with the right strategy to make profits from it. As one thing which I can acknowledge is  that if having to know how to find your way around whenever you found yourself lost in Crypto,as miss-happenings  do happen and so you've to know how to find you way back

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes absolutely agree with you, without planning, and knowledge you can’t do nothing , my the first time you can earn by luck , but you have to be sure than you will lose all your money in a long term , for that knowledge and planning how you can work , is really important. If you do this and also you have a good experience , you will be successful in this world.

• +1 1

That's true. Crypto can protect you from being a poor one or in simplest term, for making you rich. I am once a poor little guy before I get know crypto. And I can say that because of it, I am now more stable. Of course, you must have plans for you future. With the help of crypto, all of your plans or dreams or goals can be achieve because crypto will give you the financial needs you are needed.

• +2 1

On 3/30/2020 at 7:42 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

Hello my friend and thank you for this useful information 

I think we should learn a major skills before we start our trading path in order to continue in this market and keep your money away from losing and from your selfish and greed and control your feeling 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency can make anyone successful person if they have made themselves enough knowledgeable person related to the cryptocurrency also the experience people's are gathering from the crypto world help them a lot when they're going on investment and I think with every failure a lesson comes to us if we we make ourselves more efficient and learn from other failure then surely our next step will be much affect full.

• +2 1

i have faith in bitcoin as well, i'm keeping most of my investments in bitcoin waiting for a bull run after the halving has happened now

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 4/1/2020 at 1:17 AM, nayon89 said:

Yeah before doing anything we should have proper planning. Without proper planning you may face problem. If you want to invest anywhere then you should have a good planning.

That's right have some strategies first then after that pursue what you want to do like start a business using crypto or invest it for you to warn extra profit. 

By doing that you will never experience poverty. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

To be realistic dear friend because crypto market investments can become successful then we can earned 20x from our investment in one or two years from our initial investment and it be cone become zero value of we invested into wrong coin or tokens so be wise and learn this market trading. 

• +1 1

After, when i was lost my job I can turn to crypto and make it as my only job ,so yes the crypto save my life and still doing that he can save a lot of life all over the world just make a plan to work good on it and for sure any one can live with it 

• +1 1