Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Sure mate I fill very lucky to be involved in crypto world this early,just hoping to do more and I fill bad for those who still don't want to get started or ignoring crypto because they will regret in feature.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes, I have been working on bitcoin since 2015 and I have gained a lot of experience in this field and how to profit, mining, send, receive and trade in other cryptocurrencies ,, yes I am lucky a lot for my knowledge in the field of cipher since a great period ,,, and this may be very useful in the coming times .

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think in global we are lucky to have this benediction of Bitcoin who help many people to have some extra of money, about the lucky in cryptocurrency those who converted to rich in 2017 are a higher lucky yes, maybe in the future we will be!

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, i consider myself very lucky in crypto world because i have get many benefits from it. I learned how to trade since 2018 and now i trade altcoins in yobit and i also trading bitcoins in localbitcoins with peer to peer method.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

17 hours ago, Grgsuli said:

Yes I consider myself lucky in crypto world because I have earned some good money from trading and I sometimes don't get lucky in some exchanges. But still, luck plays a big role in this field.

Although I did not win much from trading, but I consider myself lucky that I entered the world of digital currencies and collected a good amount of them, I will achieve satisfactory profit for me after the rise in prices in the cryptocurrency market

• +4 1

I do not consider myself lucky in the crypto market because trading is a great risk for beginners.
 You should study a currency well for a period of two days or days in order to know stability in price, purchase, sale,
 and little profit is better than waiting and investing in the long run.

• +3 1

To the extent possible, yes, I consider myself lucky in the world of cryptocurrencies. Because there is a sense and benefit from the fact that you invest in bitcoin and get a profit, to your deposit. 

• +1 1

Yes, I consider myself somewhat lucky, but I would have been more lucky if I had been in the field of cryptocurrencies since 2009 because if I had known what cryptocurrencies since that time I was now a bitcoin rich

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, i am really lucky in crypto world. Crypto world opened up my mind because it gave me a source of income for myself. This crypto industry made me a better person because i could buy what ever i want without my money of my parents. I'm very lucky here in crypto world. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, mahmoodhosain said:

People who precede investing in cryptocurrencies will have a greater opportunity to benefit from cryptocurrencies and obtain greater profits. Therefore, I advise you to increase your savings and expand your business in this field. 

I consider that those who invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in this stage are very fortunate and those who envy the new comers to the world of cryptocurrencies in the coming years as we look to those who preceded us in this advanced revolution that they are fortunate more than us.

• +1 1

Yes for sure ! and I think everyone who joined the crypto world will be lucky ! 
because this world can change your life if you know how to be good in it ! 

On 3/30/2020 at 4:20 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

I do believe that I am lucky to just get to know crypto faster that many other people in the world, if the world turns to something that is totally based on crypto even your very low value assets will become highly valuable.

Yes but little bit. When i join this forum and i entered in crypto world. I find it very helpful. Now i am thinking why i did not find too earlier. 

Yes i did.  I am so lucky to be part of this new digitalized era,not everybody has the ability to deal with crypto currency,not everyone benefits from it so i considered myself to be lucky to have some knowledge with it.

Hello my friend
Yes, I have enough experience in the crypto world
  I am now helping a lot of people learn about this world and how to profit from it

19 hours ago, lharost said:

I do believe that I am lucky to just get to know crypto faster that many other people in the world, if the world turns to something that is totally based on crypto even your very low value assets will become highly valuable.

Yes, that's right, the future is now cryptocurrency, and dealing with it will become a normal thing in the coming years, so we are fortunate that we were among the first people to invest in it.

yes of course I consider myself . I am lucky to know this world and i want to share all my information about crypto  with my friend .

Even if you are one of those people that lost some money in crypto you can still consider yourself lucky because in just 10 years you will have a lot of satoshis and altcoins that worth way more than their value now.

I do not consider myself lucky in the crypto world, those who are really lucky are those who had 1000-2000 bitcoins in 2009 and sold them at a price of 20,000 dollars in 2017.

I consider myself very lucky to have discovered crypto currency and this site because it has helped me to learn a lot about the modern market and also to earn some additional income which I can use to buy a few items online.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

On 3/30/2020 at 2:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Hello to the family. Yes and all I am very lucky in this beautiful world because this forum offers me money and makes me a more popular man between these subscribers on this site to get money in the world of encryption

I think Knowing about crypto earlier than others will be a merit if and only if you use the knowledge well to the maximum utility derivable from it other wise no difference for knowing it earlier.

• +1 1

Of course I am lucky, to find this world of cryptocurrencies, it is something wonderful since it has helped me to overcome myself by evading the system and although I still lack and advanced a lot and it is all thanks to what I learned in this forum and my studies.

• +1 1

In general yes, I count myself lucky. The biggest thing is that I could find such place for earning which bring me profit. But I had my ups and downs and currently I'm not so well due to panic buying/selling, but I believe everything is going to be better one day. 

• +1 2

Yes of course i’m luck to know about cryptocurrency world, and i m also luck to know this forum, because this forum give me opportunity to learn about this world and also to earn cryptocurrency.