Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

I am a person who does not believe in luck or fortune; I am more of a follower of preparation. When I do well at something, it is because I had enough preparation and enough knowledge not to make mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1

On the one hand, I feel fortunate to have found everything related to the internet in my life, and now, crypto currencies and trading world, what I didn't know is, how deep I would have to read so much and study, and ask knowledgeable people, like never before in my life! But is it worth it

Also I doesn't consider myself lucky in a way of earning, but also I consider myself lucky because of knowing about it, this is a big deal, just thinking about all te people who don't know anything about it. So because of knowing about it I am lucky.

On 3/30/2020 at 1:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

currencies among DCEP users totaling over 10 million RMB (46 million Baht), according to Dina Finance.

The report says the prize money was funded by Shenzhen's Luohu County. And through the lottery system, the money will be distributed among 50,000 recipients. Shenzhen residents can register for the award on October 9th.

The report says that each “gift” or “gift” is valued at 200 yuan and can only be spent from October 12-18 at all 3,389 participating stores in the Luohu area. Shenzhen However, the clause says that users will not be able to give gifts to anyone and they will give gifts to anyone and they will not. Any unused amount will be charged immediately after October 18th.

As for me, I dont consider myself lucky with crypto. I have learned crypto since 2017, so i have great experience in that sphere.

Of course I feel very lucky to know about cryptocurrency than other people.

Now I can work from home and with no pressure by hunting crypto airdrops and trading.

At the start of Sep : I was very lucky I got 400 uni = 2600$ from airdrop of Uniswap.

I really thanks to Uniswap to make me bright  again.

On 10/8/2020 at 3:07 AM, Rolandosmart said:

The only one time I have felt lucky in this whole new world of cryptocurrencies for me was once when I made a bad decision, but even so, I did not lose money but won some after buying some coins at a certain price to only discover the next day that the price had dropped almost 50% I got desperate and was this close to selling only to avoid losing more money. I was so upset that I decided not to do anything for many months. Finally, when I made peace with it I decided to take a look 3 months later and to my surprised, it had recovered and even the price was better. 

Rapid price increases are not a bubble. Overestimation that will lead to a sudden downward correction will form a bubble. Solutions based on the individual human actions of hundreds of thousands of participants ...

In my life I consider it pointless to rely on luck as it does not prove to secure my independence (especially financial) long term. 

It is true that some lucky players who got in time onto Bitcoin mining back in the days managed to secure some serious wealth, but I am not one of them - and it is not a consideration - it is facts.

There is no point to whine about it now - life goes on and we have to watch new opportunities coming our way.

I consider my self lucky, not in crypto, but because of the mere fact that I encountered and got involved in crypto space, even though it was not be at the very start, where "the low-hanging fruit" was.

But I am greatful because we create opportunities ourselves, using instrument. And crypto space has a pack-full of tools for breakthrough, and "luck" here is not a determinant of success.

Yes I think me lucky to know the crypto world but in the crypto world I am the more un lucky person in it I never get free coin and steel watching my friend those who I I recgin before them and I invite him 

I think that I not only speak for myself, but I speak for all Cryptos users, who have not happened to send a small amount of cryptos, either BTC, ETH etc and that they charge you more for the FEES, than for what you are sending.

Luck is won and that you get an airdrop and that you collect it is a tremendous energy shot.

In my short 2-year experience in cryptos, everything has happened to me but, like Uniswap with the 400 UNIS as a gift, 1400 € uros, nothing similar has happened to me.:classic_rolleyes:

I hope it happens again, good luck to all.

image.jpeg.544b87c71c74436457983a058ee64c9c.jpeg

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

To be honest, not much, I feel that I have had great opportunities, I have taken advantage of good airdrops and platform, even good investments, but not all the time, it is something to be expected in the world of cryptocurrencies, you should never invest in something that you are not willing to lose. But more than luck there are excellent opportunities out there that we should not miss, having the right knowledge we can get a lot of benefit

I was not lucky enough to learn crypto before, I got involved in this topic recently. but even now it provides huge opportunities, you just need to spend more time on achieving the first result.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Yes, I consider myself so lucky to be a part of crypto world because its a simple and interesting way of earning. Its like a miracle that you can earn more than you expect. Fortunately, I earn here without boring physical activity.

Not always sometimes luck with me sometimes not it depends on how i work I'm unlucky on trading I get mad when the price goes down instead of raise 

• +4 1

Hello my friend ... Yes, of course, I feel happy because I am one of the first people to use this site in the world ... I am now a new user, but with the passage of time we will become the popular base on which this site was built

Yes, I consider myself lucky because I got acquainted with this field in 2017 and entered the cryptocurrency market and became daily trading for hours despite my small profits.

To me, crypto is a hobby but a gamble when I start getting greedy. With everything, I have had wins and loses. It's safe to say I am no pro, I still have much to learn about crypto and its use cases.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Yes, I think I'm lucky, and the depression was on my side, I don't know if it's a coincidence or what, but my dream was to do business with my computer, work and trade from my device. My discovery of this world has created a taurat in my head that was his goal all the time to make profit for the future of the investigation.