Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

If I consider myself lucky in the world of Cryptocurrencies, for the simple reason that they make me earn money and little by little I am learning something new in each one of them, I hope it will be that way for a long time.        

I consider myself lucky, in my country the situation is critical in this pandemic and crypto has helped me sustain the situation in my home.

It has also helped me to be more entrepreneurial, to leave the fear of investing and I have nourished myself with knowledge about new opportunities. I hope that more people can enter this world.

Hey. very happy. Since now the cryptocurrency market is only gaining momentum and the audience, when a lot of people want to have cryptocurrency, I will already have a fortune and I will be the best at understanding it. Therefore, I think that whoever is in the crypto world now wins over the rest!

• +5 1

I don't think luck have something to do with it. It's absolutely open information, anyone can learn about crypto, but to many people busy leaving in routine

• +5 1

No no don't think I am lucky in crypto currency world... Because I lost my money and I missed many big chance to be a rich

Yes I feel lucky whenever I open my account and see the amount of reputation I have got the reaction the followers it's a great feeling when people like your posts and gives you positive reaction I feel very lucky to be in this forum.

sadly in my opinion we arent so lucky, more than 10 years since bitcoin and some of us are new at crypto and havent more than 2 or 3 years so maybe its early for too many new tech for cryptos but we are late, anyway we maybe know something but if we dont reach benefits our place will be the same as others newbies at future

Yes I think so, because as you have seen there are countries that are taking crypto as a payment method and many people have no idea how to use them, which puts me a step ahead

if I consider myself because thanks to the cryptomone I have made a lot of profit and that is something positive there are always new opportunities and new projects to generate

The truth is, entering this world of cryptocurrencies has been very beneficial at the level of knowledge, since it is a system which will be well known in the future and knowing that I have knowledge since its inception is incredible and I will be able to help several in the future

There are times when things are going very well for me, but others when everything is just going very bad for me, but the market is like that, it helps me for future operations.

I'm just a beginner in cryptoworld so I can't say whether I'm lucky or not. Only time will tell. But I hope I'll gain some experience and be lucky one. 

I guess the answer is yes and no. I would have liked to be in crypto sooner as most of my experience has been in the near market. That said, the future looks bright - so yes!

I feel lucky to be part of cryptocurrency now, it is still in its early stage and many people are waking up to the global adoption. I have made some money in crypto, so I think I'm lucky in crypto.

If I consider myself lucky, even if I arrived a little late to meet him, I consider myself a lucky person to belong to this world and be part of an economic evolution like the one that bitcoin is doing, in the future I know that I will benefit from its progress and times will be better for this crypto and its users

Yes i consider my self as a lucky, because i came to know about crypto in 2015-2016  when the btc prize is just 410$

and i see the big bull runs and dumps in the btc market 

Honestly, if I did not know this world, I would still be looking for an honest way to work and profit from the Internet .. That is why I consider myself very lucky even though I struggled before getting to know this world .. I searched for a long time for my first dollar that I could not do.. but then I got to know the crypto world .. it only took a few hours and I made a good amount ..so consider it a treasure for the beginners and a great job for the professionals

Really yes, because thanks to cryptocurrencies I have earned a lot of money, through airdrops, using applications on my mobile phone, faucets, or simply performing tasks on the internet, which have paid me through these digital currencies that I have exchanged for my currency local at a great price! So friends I invite you to venture into this world of cryptocurrencies that is quite profitable!

• +2 1

On 3/30/2020 at 8:50 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Good morning. Yes, I consider myself lucky to know the crypto world, but I would have liked more, to know it when Bitcoin cost 600 usd., For example XD.

I am very happy to have entered the world of cryptocurrencies; I have achieved many great things with them; One of them is to have an additional income without so much work, which was great for everyone to know about this topic.

• +2 1

On 30/3/2020 at 7:50, SuperCrypto said:

¿Te consideras afortunado de conocer el mundo de Crypto antes que otras personas en este mundo?
¿Y espera que tenga un lugar especial entre las personas cuando descubran tarde los beneficios de las criptomonedas y las oportunidades que han perdido al ignorarlas?

Greatly fortunate, Thanks to knowing this world I am completely sure that I will have more success than I could achieve working normally, I am part-time, half a day working as a laborer, and half a day informing me about the world of cryptos which I like much more than any other job because it is so huge.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 3/30/2020 at 2:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Of  course,  getting to  know the crypto  world early  and buying  cryptocurrencies  puts  us  in  an advantageous  position.  Because in the coming  years , the currencies  that will   be  subject to  trading will be  dijital currencies  and those who  have already  bought these  cryptos will  benefit  greatly when  the day comes .  I suggest you  jump into  the crypto  trade before  it's too  late. İt's not to late   yet. 

I think that all the people who know about this world of cryptocurrencies are lucky, because we can still invest and earn a lot with these currencies, we are also learnind how the world is transforming into a new age of finance and digital commerce and when that moment comes to us, it will not surprise us.

On 30.03.2020 at 14:50, SuperCrypto said:

Yes, I lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than more other people. Now i earn money with crypto!