Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

I think I am too late because I have missed a lot of good earning opportunities because before 2-3 years almost all the airdrops are very beneficial and profitable ICOs. But today you can see almost all of the earning sites and airdrops are scam. So, I feel little bit unlucky by joining this world late.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wayback on 2018, my friend introduce bitcointalk and I was not interested on it. I did not manage to keep my account cause I dont have motivation on making income from that. But recently because of pandemic my friend introduce again this kind forum just like on bitcointalk. And it much better compare on that platform. So my point, i did not consider myself a lucky from others if i just only know on what Cryptocurrency is. Everyone can search all about it. But making profit already and achieving from it. Then that's the point I will consider myself a lucky one.

I think i am lucky in crypto world because i have most of the knowledge of crypto world... I know most of the curreincies like bitcoin ethoreum... Now i am working on trx coin.... So i have earned highly income through crypto world... 

On 3/30/2020 at 11:13 PM, Maroua said:

I don’t know, I’m not fortunate in almost anything, I’ve never succeeded in anything in my life, this forum is the only hope I have.

Cryptotalk would be one of our chances to achieve the success and our dream in instant. If we save what we earn here and if we continue learning then we can use our knowledge to achieve what we want. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes brother crypto world is best forum for me. I am feeling lucky because I have good earning from this  forum. Like other website it real not a fake. I am feeling happy to work on this forum. 

Being part of Cryptocurrency is a blessing to me I must confess because by joining I have become more socialized and again i am earning money especially in this forum where I make posts daily to receive a maximum of 200 talk token which will soon start trading in September and being part of crypto has also improve my writing skills.

Luck never works in investment, sometimes it happens one in a while to other people but the truth is that when we have luck to really take on , then we are mising the point the work of luck is to make sure that we guess and to me the right thing would be to say , blessed 

Yes because there are lots of opportunities come to me since i enter in the world of crypto. And i know cryptocurrency will be part of my success and my partner to reach my goal.

I dont consider myself as lucky in the world of crypto because I had  lost many opportunities before, especially when the price of the bitcoin is too low, I think those time are really goof for investment but I lost the opportunity to invest.

• +2 1

Yes I consider myself lucky because I know it a excellent platform for gaining knowledge about digital currencies. It take just time not money to invest first and than you will gain money by making referral. It take you free time and give good return. 

• +1 1

I can say yes because it helps me in many things, because of the crypto world, it makes me sustain my needs and wants. It also helps me to handle my money so well. It also helps me to invest my money and earn more money as well.

• +2 1

I feel blessed for being part of this great project because i am currently accumulating more talk token in my yobit wallet which i will definitely earn good profit from and i will invest it further because i am learning trading at thesame time in this forum which is another opportunity given to us.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

On 3/30/2020 at 8:39 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I cannot say that I am lucky yet, as I have not entered the field of trading yet, but since I am working in this forum, this is a nice luck for me.

Well Iam also not feel lucky because when I entire in crypto currency, already crypto established very well and all Major currencies gain good prices, I don't received any special benefits like so many members earn profit, when they entire crypto starting period and crypto price  low, but I feels lucky to found this forum to earn some bitcoins every day.

• +1 1

On 6/11/2020 at 4:56 PM, BrolySSJ said:

I feel that i am fortunate that i was able to find out about the crypto world, however i do not consider myself luckily because i found out about crypto after the major price hike that happened where the price was at its highest point. As a result when i started with the micro earning from faucets i did not make much and was claiming very small amounts. Had i stated before the hike the rewards woudl have been much higher and would be worth a lot more during the price hike. I think that is my regret.

Same thing with me, I was lucky because I can able to work in Crypto field now but I was not lucky enough because I don't discovered Cryptocurrency earlier before the price of it really pump. But now, I still considered myself lucky than any other people who don't give time or attention in crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes I'm really to be part of cryptotalk I have little knowledge about crypto currency so my friends are so wonder when I talk about crypto currency because they don't know about this so I try to have more knowledge for my future it's really help..

Absolutely yes, I will always be among the group of members who feel it's not by their right here but a privilege for them in which they were able to have good understanding and perception regarding the world of crypto currency and finally being among the benefiting ones. Let's continue to make good use of the advance as a member in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

I Will @SuperCrypto,i will consider myself at an higher place than people who discovered about this amazing technology after me.I think that i am a special person who is working in this cryptoworld specially in this cryptotalk forum.The benefits of cryptocurrencies are more than that of fiat currency,so i love working here in this forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I consider lucky to find cryptotalk and cryptocurrency and trade to profit from this but it require a lot time to be on the screen and read and study, sometime time pass and i do not see ho fast but as profit come everything is fine. I think we are all lucky to be here and comunicaete with other thta have the same interest.

• +2 1

I am definitely fortunate to enter the world of crypto, trade and work in the cryptocurrency space

In the future, we will find all humans deal in digital currencies

At that time we will be experts and ahead of them

Yes I consider myself lucky in the crypto world because here you can get information and earn money at the same time so it’s a good platform to gain knowledge and earn money at the same time thanks

On 3/30/2020 at 7:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Well, for me, yes. It is because I have an advantage to others. I can also share to them what I have learned and what i already know about cryptocurrency, in short, I can be their guide throughout their journey in cryptoworld.

I consider myseflf lucky to find cryptotalk and forum members here that are trying to be helpful and pass their knowledge to me. This is why I enjoy this forum so much and I hope to become useful too and help myself the beginner in cryptocurrencies.

I make profit in crypto trading before some of my friends get to know what crypto trading is all about. Crypto is a good additional source of income especially if you are trading with good potentials coins.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

7 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, for me, yes. It is because I have an advantage to others. I can also share to them what I have learned and what i already know about cryptocurrency, in short, I can be their guide throughout their journey in cryptoworld.

In fact, it is a nice feeling to be learning more than the rest and leading them to the right path to profit from the world of cryptocurrencies and you are confident in what you do and find that everyone depends on you and you may also benefit from this distinction.

• +1 2

I don't because we miss alot of opportunities anyway. There are fears too of getting scammed and we may need a lot of time before we are sure where we will sent our money. It is not easy with crypto and many people have fallen victims to scams.