Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

No I'm not lucky at all i never do something based on luck all my job is based on work and work hard that's how i can earn and get money ,but if something happent good for me form luck it's welcome 

• +4 1

Yes of course I am currently feelings that I am one of the luckiest people in the world because having knowledge about Cryptocurrency have given me the opportunity to learn and earn some money o line while sitting at home. I am so happy to be part of this forum of cryptotalk paybyposts campaign also because I work and earn 30,000 Satoshi everyday which is worth $2.64.

I think everyone in this Crypto talk campaign having good luck and they always thankful to the person who have referred them to the campaign because everyone getting their payment on the daily basis even the main thing is they are exploring their ideas without having any hesitation and there learning so much of knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Anyone who knows the crypto world is a lucky person and I wish I had started working in this field from the beginning, maybe I would have made a lot of coins, but I am satisfied, especially when friends and family ask me about information about cryptography.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is fortunate for me to  know what crypto is all about during this time at an early stage because crypto has a good future . A time will come where some people will thought had it been they knew at an early period about crypto they would have participated in it.

No doubt i am fortunate to find my self in this wonderful forum where knowledge is  shared among members ,where one can learn what is trending in crypto currency.

Yes, I consider myself very lucky to be familiar with the field of cryptocurrencies very early and this is a good thing and made me get opportunities that are no longer available now

• +4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/1/2020 at 5:25 PM, Albey mathews said:

I think I am not lucky enough in the crypto world because I have lost a lot of money in crypto trading. But luck is not an important factor. We should have a good strategy.

Most traders lose money as they are inexperienced and probably do not have enough information available to make correct moves. I suggest to trade small if you still are doing it and use larger timeframes. Trading the 5m and 15m canddle is for really experienced traders.

• +1 1

If I will have to take about myself, the best thing that happened to me was that I know about cryptocurrencies. It has been a memorable part that I always thing about in memory lane and happy. I have never regretted knowing about cryptocurrencies  and I can never. 

• +1 1

Yes, I feel a little lucky that I came to crypto world because many of my friends do not know about crypto currency and I think only one percent of people in my country will know about crypto and when they will know, I will working in crypto.

On 3/30/2020 at 7:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Crypto world is huge opportunity and bonus since you can earn money from home with a reasonable price and very convenient to your schedule and in other cases it can maximize your free time to a productive one that's why i considered myself lucky to have opportunity in this forum to help daily expenses. 

On 3/30/2020 at 7:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Crypto world is huge opportunity and bonus since you can earn money from home with a reasonable price and very convenient to your schedule and in other cases it can maximize your free time to a productive one that's why i considered myself lucky to have opportunity in this forum to help daily expenses. 

On 5/30/2020 at 6:33 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

Yes i am very lucky of being part of the crypto community. Unlike others they didn't see the potential of cryptocurrency that can help you to earn profit. There are many ways in order to earn with cryptocurrency and all the people are lucky who are engaging there selves with cryptocurrency.

That's right mate, we people who knows Cryptocurrency now is lucky because we see the good potential of Cryptocurrency, we can earn profit here if we use it correctly aside from that, we expect that this will be adopted by a lot of people in the future.

20 hours ago, hasanS33 said:

Of course I am grateful that I found this field, because it enabled me to find an additional source of income because I am still a student, and when I finish it will definitely become the source of my primary income

Well, this is good for you mate, I'm also happy that my friend recommended this forum also as a source of money because we're still students, we need some money to sustain our needs for studying.

• +5 1

I feel that i am fortunate that i was able to find out about the crypto world, however i do not consider myself luckily because i found out about crypto after the major price hike that happened where the price was at its highest point. As a result when i started with the micro earning from faucets i did not make much and was claiming very small amounts. Had i stated before the hike the rewards woudl have been much higher and would be worth a lot more during the price hike. I think that is my regret.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, I benefit from working in the field of cryptocurrencies and I earn from them some money that helps me in the expenses of my studies.
The rest of the people who ignore the cryptocurrency are because they do not believe in the possibility of earning from the cryptocurrency.

I think I am lucky in the world of Crypto to allow me to join this forum and trade their own currency.
Where I can collect information on various projects as well as to find opinions on currencies and platforms and learn new ways to make a profit.

I consider my self here as a very lucky and for me this is life changing. This forum helps me a lot in my financial status because it is hard for now to find money in this situation and thanks to my friend who recommended this to me and to answer you question about if I found a special place for those people who will find these forum late my answer is no because I see myself here as a member and I respect the whole members here even if they are late or I am late to discover this.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am considering myself as fortunate due to the fact that I was able to discover this forum, Cryptotalk. Through this platform, I am able to learn about Cryptography and Cryptocurrencies for free. Also, I explore this forum everyday and read about the different experiences of the members where it spreads awareness about things in Crypto World at the same time I can share my knowledge about it too. Lastly, I am very lucky to be part of this platform where I can be knowledgeable and earn money at the same time. 

• +4 1

Yes because learning what crypto is a opportunity to everyone. Because there's a money in cryptocurrency you just need to find what method that suits to you in order for you to earn good profit. You can try investing and trading cryptocurrency to earn.

• Useful or interesting 1

No but working hard, and its important yo keep on working more and more everyday so keep on trying and making sure that you dont depend on luck but hard work , thats the only way you will be able to stand a very good stand, luck does not work perfectly if you depend on luck.

Of course I am lucky, I joined a year ago to this market, and then I wished that I would have joined before, but the people who join after me will feel the same and most importantly this year I joined this forum, so I did not expect to reach a similar stage and it did not occur to me that there is such a forum.

yes i do consider myself lucky , i always heard wrong things and information  about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from the net  but never knew that all that was fake  and i preferred to avoid it  but after joining the forum and learnt a lot about crypto and how  it works and  make profits from it , i was happy even thought i was late , about the second question no i don't think so , i like crypto but can't just focus on it

Yes i consider myself lucky to come in crypto world becuase in this world i have learn many thing which will be too much helpful for me.. Especially this world help me to carry out my daily expensive too which give me much benefit.. I think why i Didn't come in this world early..i still try my best to stay in THIS  world       and encourage other too..