Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

I feel lucky that i found cryptotalk. I was not lucky enough to live the bitcoin dream but stiil i find myself lucky that in the middle of so many scam sites i found a good forum where i can enjoy reading publications while earning from the things i learned.

468x60-3.png

1 hour ago, Rifat43 said:

Yes, I really consider myself lucky to know about crypto world of Crypto earlier than other people. And I am really happy with crypto. It has change my life.

Since you have used cryptocurrencies as a great investment opportunity and have learned a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies, you are definitely fortunate. We hear every day about the wonders of bitcoin and how it produced rich people.

I have been working with cryptocurrency for more than 3 years. This is not a very long time. But I believe that I have advantages in contrast to those people who have started to study cryptocurrencies now. In any case, I wish you all good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I am definitely a lucky man, because I got to know a forum CryptoTalk before the others, and I wish I had started working on the forum since the first day of its creation , CryptoTalk it is the best among the sites and forums in the world at the moment

I don't think so, I have started learning about crypto world three months ago.and every time I try to do something I am being faced with a problem the only dollar I made was three days ago , you can't imagine how happy I was, it took me three months to earn one dollar l, I hope this dollar become a base to later earnings.

"We grow by lifting others"

I am feel not very much lucky we needs to put hard working in crypto market before earnings any thing from this market. Therefore you are need to hard working for learning of crypto market so need to be realize risk factors of crypto market. 

• Useful or interesting 1

51 minutes ago, jamesvince said:

I am feel not very much lucky we needs to put hard working in crypto market before earnings any thing from this market. Therefore you are need to hard working for learning of crypto market so need to be realize risk factors of crypto market. 

It's better to think more positively even when the situation for you isn't that great, do the hard working with positive mindset and that will help you to be more productive.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:50 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Welcome my friend
I think the lucky people are the people who bought the bitcoin coin when its value was very low in 2010-2015 These are the ones we can say about them that they are really lucky people

6 hours ago, koussai999 said:

Welcome my friend
I think the lucky people are the people who bought the bitcoin coin when its value was very low in 2010-2015 These are the ones we can say about them that they are really lucky people

Yes, in fact, the first investors in Bitcoin are among the lucky ones, but we may also feel some luck because we finally got to know this world, especially our participation in this forum, which gave us the opportunity to learn and benefit.

I feel lucky to be in this crypto world. I am able to collect more benefits due to crypto world. Before diving in this field, I really had so many difficulties here but now , I have my own way to make money from the cryptocurrency tradings. 

Cryptocurrencies are not easy to trade, but aside that, I see myself so lucky because I hold some and the price increasing. 

Cryptocurrencies are not easy to trade, but aside that, I see myself so lucky because I hold some and the price increasing. 

Hi my friend I have discovered crypto world new this is a good job

I did not think that this is really

And you can win from net

This is so good And benefit

🏁🏁

15 hours ago, issa123h said:

Hi my friend I have discovered crypto world new this is a good job

I did not think that this is really

And you can win from net

This is so good And benefit

🏁🏁

Welcome to the world of Crypto. A world of magic and profit. In the field of cryptocurrencies, you will find many technical things that you learn and develop your skills and knowledge in addition to profit.

Yes I consider myself to be linked with cryptotalk and crypto world. I was suggested to this platform by friend and I am thankful to him. I have gained knowledge as well as money from this platform. 

Sure, I am very grateful to those who introduced me to the world of cryptography, I wish I had been here earlier, but when it is too late when I joined and now I am making some profits and gaining more experiences, the crypto world is the future.

Exactly I am lucky then those who still don't know about this technology and those who knows but still ignoring it. But I am not that much lucky because I don't know about this technology when the worth of Bitcoin was just as of one pizza.

Amongst the late comers here on the visual world if Crypto, am lucky to have known of Crypto, but on the long weekend existence of Crypto up till now, am kind of a late comers, as they are guys which have being here long enough and still tell the tails of how it's has impacted

yes i consider myself a lucky person because i had chance to join crypto. i joined crypto two or three years ago and i i had the opportunity to make money from internet and learn about new technology.

i consider my self to be unlucky, because when i first heard of bitcoin it was $400 but i was very young and didn't understand anything, if i had invested i would have had 5000% profits

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

In general I think that I am lucky man ! but I didn't try my luck in crypto ! but once I have tried to make a short trade it was YODA\DOGE and thank god I make 60% profits and I get 30 yoda !

For me i advantage coina on occasion but dropping them turned into my purpose all of the time i'm seeking to be in an awesome scenario in this area but this is absolutely difficult .

On 3/30/2020 at 5:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

I don't feel lucky on crypto field. Because most of the time when I invest on some platform I loss my funds. But I entered into the crypto field earlier. I think I need more knowledge about crypto.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Of course those people who knows Cryptocurrency earlier, i consider them as lucky people because they can earn money from Cryptocurrency and i hope i am one of them. But im still lucky because i earning now by means of Cryptocurrency and this forum.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Yes I considered to be lucky to even get my self into this forum instead of the cryptoworld here has been the best o can rest to earn easily than moving around without having anything  at hand

Yes i am very lucky of being part of the crypto community. Unlike others they didn't see the potential of cryptocurrency that can help you to earn profit. There are many ways in order to earn with cryptocurrency and all the people are lucky who are engaging there selves with cryptocurrency.