Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 86 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Yes, my friend, of course I feel lucky to be here in this wonderful forum and in the world of coding because I have gained knowledge, experience and money and this is something that makes me happy in my life.

I found my self lucky to involve in it 

But still not lucky enough 😭 😔 to get paid . The truth is nothing comes just by being lucky you have also to work hard for it

Nothing in life is free dear 

Give me a good reputation if you find me posts helpful please 

Well I am lucky to joining this platfrom because I can learn a lot from this platfrom. This platfrom give me chance to enhance  the knowledge and information. While for the student's its a good and informative platfrom.Where they can learn the language.

Yes, of course, I am lucky more than others who have not heard anything about this world of cryptocurrencies .. By joining here I feel that I am a race to learn and gain experience from the elderly and from the forum posts and useful topics .. I am lucky because I joined here and started the useful post .. I think it is In the coming years, all people will enter the world of cryptocurrencies, and the importance of the cryptocurrency will increase and its value is greater, and we can also dispense with paper currencies.

• +3 1

Yes brother crypto world is best forum for me. I am feeling lucky because I have good earning from this forum. Like other website it real not a fake. I am feeling happy to work on this forum. 

Yes, of course, I consider myself lucky because I learned about this work and within a short period of time I was able to get used to working here and feel satisfied about it, and in the coming days I will make profits, God willing.

Edited by Ania atom
  • +4 1

Hu friends how are you I hope you are fine and work beautifully at this platform Yes, of course, I am lucky more than others who have not heard anything about this world of cryptocurrencies .. By joining here I feel that I am a race to learn and gain experience from the elderly and from the forum posts and useful topics .. I am lucky because I joined here and started the useful post .. I think it is In the coming years, all people will enter the world of cryptocurrencies, and the importance of the cryptocurrency will increase and its value is greater, and we can also dispense with paper currencies.thanks my dear friend read my comment and best of luck for the future

Yes i considered very lucky by becomming part of it. It is very informative and payable. We can meet our exxpenses by becomming part of it. Here we can learn how to earn through crypto currencies. This is digital world

Yes i consider my self lucky in crypto world because i dont think i am the only lucky in this platform almost all people are lucky in this because this is a website that do not take much from you but give much to you hope you like it

Hi friends Yes, I consider myself very lucky to be in the world of cryptocurrencies and I feel proud to know about it, but many people have not heard of it before and to this day I have not had any problems with it. Good luck to you.

yes I consider myself very lucky to earn through crypto talk. it will make me financially secure being a beginner. it's quite a legit site and will help me a lot. I even learning a many things about digital currency and trading at the beginning.

I just started to study all this not long ago. But I think it's never too late to start something. After all, having come now as a beginner, in the future you will be able to overtake the pros.

indeed i believe terribly successful impending on the earth consisting of crypto for the reason that loving and have quite a lot of pals world health organization don't know what just about decryption excluding admiring am ahead containing powers that be then again fond know plenty just about up-to-dateness yet picking up bitcoin, fond will be plenty more skilled prospering life imprisonment

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Because I can make a lot of money from here.  Yet many people do not know about crypto they can not make money from here.  I feel much luckier than them.

Not much, depending on the number of members available. Not everyone can have good luck. Special status comes after great effort and good topics. The cryptocurrency has a great place in this forum.

I consider myself very, very lucky to know this site, and I think many will regret that they did not know this site, as it gives us a lot of experience in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, my dear friend, I am very happy to know the Crypto Forum. I do not know if I was one of the first or that I am in the middle of the road, but I am happy and it is good to be one of the ancients in the future among my new colleagues on Crypto Yes, I will be special

Yes, I consider myself extremely lucky to be in the cryptocurrency world because I still have several friends who have no idea what cryptocurrency is, but I am ahead of them in terms of currency knowledge, and apart from cryptocurrency, I would have a lot more experience in captivity.

Yes,i consider myself lucky in this forum because it is world best forum where we earn and learn.Everybody share knowledge here and reader gain too much knowledge in this platform.

Yes, I consider myself lucky that I have a friend who taught me how to make money through the Internet, and if this field develops in the future, I will have an advantage over others who are late in knowing this method.

Of course, I feel lucky to be in the world of cryptocurrencies because of the many advantages it provides, such as the financial return that saves my family the expenses of my university, and with the passage of time I hope to gain a good position in this work and that my friends participate in it as well.

So far, I haven't done something that qualifies me as fortunate. But I can claim that my cryptotalk account was not banned during the most recent forum cleaning, despite the fact that several members complained that their IDs were banned without notice. And I'm fortunate that I came across this platform.

Hello my friend .. Yes, of course, I am here a beginner and have good luck because I entered this platform and started to work here. This field is wonderful and allows us to increase knowledge, continuous development, hard work and pursuit will bring us good luck and good reputation and this depends on the extent of patience we have during work. I wish everyone Good luck and abundance in gaining knowledge at all times, good luck to you♥️♥️

I still don't have enough knowledge about this forum but I feel lucky because this forum is giving me opportunity to earn learn and gain knowledge. I learned many new things about this forum. And I work here with very much excitement.

Yes, I consider myself lucky because I am earning money to improve my life and my livelihood. I should only have commitment and patience and lucky to be here in this beautiful forum and to know about cryptocurrencies because many friends do not know anything about you.