Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

I found this forum as fortunately to be among of the members that earning enough in the forum I gathering knowledge and experience about crypto currencies, 

Well i have not finished some thing via which i'm able to keep in mind myself fortunate. But i'm able to say that my cryptotalk account did not were given banned in final cleansing of discussion board due to the fact there had been alot of memners who complained that there ID were given banned with none warning. And im fortunate that i founfmd this discussion board.

Ofcourse why not. I do feel lucky to be able to do work on this cryptotalk forum. As a student i feel lucky to be in this crypto world. On this forum we can acquire knowledge about the crypto and income both at the same time. We can earn without any investment. It's very benefencial for students. Im proud to be able to work on crypto. Keep learning and earning Cz there is no ending. 

I consider myself totally fortunate to be part of this forum and the world of cryptocurrencies and trading as many people today have not paid attention to them and have missed out a bit on the great benefits it brings. The goal is to keep growing to achieve what we really want.

Yes, of course I consider myself very lucky to have joined this forum and become a member of this forum. Because I needed a job and I wanted to make money and fulfill my desires. On the advice of my friends, I joined this foam and started working hard. I hope I will benefit a lot from this forum.

• +2 1

Of course, I am one of the lucky ones. I gained considerable experience in the field of cryptography and currency trading. I got to know some digital currencies, and I am now advising my friends to enter this forum to earn information and money.

• +5 1

I am always lucky to find myself into the community of cryptocurrency i believe that in the future the early who take action now will benefit more in the future. 

In fact, as time goes on, we will recognize the crypto and wipe it out.  in the days of Crypto, when people are crying, we will be very lucky and my ranking its high level. 

• +1 1

I am a beginner and I have not yet earned, but I feel lucky terribly because as a student I feel this is the best way to make money in a short span of time with little effort and   without affecting your education. And the best highlight of this forum is that it helps us to gain and share knowledge.

From the experience of my friends they are pretty happy after working in cryptotalk and they are paid decent amounts.

Yes offcource i had nothing to do except studying all the day and in spare time watching to movies but i found myself lucky that i entered crypto world now i spent all my spare time to the crypto and earn a good profit to meet my study expences on daily ir monthly basis thanks a lot cryptotalk 

You are right my friend . Yes i think a report is very good for me today Because i'm a student And this platform always Provide me information knowledge and a lot of money. So I consider this platform much better for myself .

Yes I think I consider a lucky in crypto world those join a this plate forum for learning the crypto is quietly different from other's form and help full for us the ceypto also enable us to the knowledge about crypto world

Truly, I view myself as a fortunate individual to think about digital currencies, If you rake in some serious cash here,you're certainly a fortunate person. Crypto is good thoughts for the better world, its free from any danger and step by step

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

I consider myself lucky in cryptotalk because I am trying to find many website through which I can earn good income but many website cheat me and at last my friend told me about this site and no I wish I will earn good amount because everyone is earning a good amount through this.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:32 AM, Momen26 said:

Yes of course I believe crypto is lucky, I know that crypto can reach me far and brighten my future. Crypto is one of the software in the world, many people are earning it and it will be best for ever.

Are you feeling lucky that you are in the cryptocurrency world or you feel lucky that you are here in this place by luck and now making money out of it?

Hello I am probably the most fortunate individual on the planet on the grounds that knowing about Cryptocurrency have allowed me the chance to learn and bring in some cash o line while sitting at home. I'm so glad to be important for this gathering of cryptotalk.

• +1 1

I feel proud and lucky to be able to join this forum. Because, I was looking for a site that would be very trustworthy. I found a secure site. Not only that, I can earn here. So all in all I feel lucky.

• +2 1

I actually I consider myself to be among the lucky people to participate in this great platform.the forum is such a wonderful place for people earning money and also learning and the same time to invest with the money you earn in this forum.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, Arratee877 said:

I actually I consider myself to be among the lucky people to participate in this great platform.the forum is such a wonderful place for people earning money and also learning and the same time to invest with the money you earn in this forum.

@Arratee877 Obviously my dear, I agree with you. I also consider myself lucky in this crypto world. Crypto is the best way for earning money in short time. But you need proper crypto research, otherwise you can't get more profit. In my opinion, Cryptotalk is the best source for learning crypto currency as a beginner's. You can also earn free bitcoin from this forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes I think my friend that I am lucky in this crypto world. Because I am working on it from so long. So I have gathered so much experience about this cryptocurrency. Experience is the most important thing my friend and experience comes from time to time . So Good Luck.

• +1 1

yes i feel lucky myself to be a part of this cryptotalk world because here i get too much things. In this age we  are facing crisis  jobs are not be given thats why we even could not fulful our basic needs. In this way this forum cames in my life as a saviour.still i am beginner but after completing my first hundred posts i will be able to earn money  so wish me luck hopefully i will get success .

• +1 1

who would not feel lucky,  when he is getting money and knowledge at the sametime by spending no time separately for it. Obviously,  I am feeling lucky that I am the part of this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes i'm so lucky i'm working on the cryptotalk.Some people used it long back and I missed this opportunity.But I have just joined and now I have come to know that it has a lot of voice, you can earn money from it and also get other knowledge. 

• +1 1

Yes I feel very lucky to get introduced to the Cryptotalk which helps us to earn crypto currency, much earlier than most of my friends out there. At first when I heard about it me myself neglected this field since I felt like I would be insecure and at an extra risk here. This is what everyone who doesn't know about crypto world would react initially. But now I feels lucky to get into this platform much earlier and thereby get experienced than others when they gets into it.

• +2 1

Of course I am lucky to be here before others and gain knowledge about the world of encryption and gain some money from here, I invited my friends here to get to know this forum and work on it.

• +1 1