Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

1 hour ago, Hina123 said:

Yes of course I feel very fortunate to be in the world of Cryptocurrency because I still have many friends who don't know anything about cryptocurrency but I am ahead of them but I know a lot about currency and besides learning cryptocurrency, I will be a lot more experienced in captivity.

We all feel fortunate mate,many really don't know about cryptocurrency world, I want to do everything possible to be a good member so I can have lot of experience, so that I can explore my experience to my friend also, it an advantage and also a big oppurturnity to be in the forum of cryptotalk

• +2 1

Right dear enough lucky because I am the witness of the future currency I mean Cryptocurrencies. Lucky because being a part of this world and exploring it and benefiting myself and I think ahead from those who are at initial stage of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

Of course I am a lucky man. Because being able to work in crypto is a good luck. This is a site where you get knowledge, experience and profit. So being able to work here is a matter of luck.I tell my friends about this currency and they are interested in working. So feel yourself more lucky.

As for me, yes, I will be this way at least in my country because the matter is not so advanced and they need time to understand how things are going, so I see that I will be distinguished in the world of crypto

• +5 1

Truly luck because I am one those earlier who supports this currency and work for it's progress. Happy because I am learning it and gaining experience enough lucky from those who have no interest or don't have any information about Cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

I involve we relatives are blessed to experience log on to these types of businesses as not every person has a contact into it you see that's why we shouldn't gorge up the opportunities for the reason that you will by no means see after you will acquire an additional one another time in a lengthy time. 

Yes of course I consider myself lucky by joining this cryptotalk. I can earn money from here and learn from here . Crypto provide us opportunity to get knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Most people who have been in normal trading for long and find it difficult to make profit will smile if they join cryptocurrency world. You easily make your capital in seconds if you are lucky.

• +1 1

I consider myseflf fortunate to discover cryptotalk and gathering individuals here that are attempting to be useful and pass their insight to me. This is the reason I appreciate this gathering so a lot and I would like to become valuable as well and help myself the novice in digital currencies.

Yes I consider myself lucky on the plateform of the cryptocurrency. There are many benefits of this forum one is our brain skills are enhanced and we stand on our behalf. My friends which don't know about this forum I take them this forum. 

Yes friend, I love myself in good luck that I joined this platform and I got a lot from this platform. Why on which platform did I make money and along with it, I learned a lot more and this is a very big platform on which people from the world get connected with each other and share their films with each other.  Liked it very much.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend

Since I started my activity on this forum

And I feel lucky

To learn a new way of receiving knowledge and money simultaneously

Since then I have been thinking

What if the cryptocurrency culture spread to everyone?

How lucky we will be

• +4 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is a fascinating world, the truth is I feel very lucky to be in it, although I have covered many without flavors, many disappointments, I feel lucky, first to know a little about the cryptographic world, recently it was a Ignorant about cryptocurrencies, little by little I have been learning, making mistakes, but correcting in the next actions, and the good thing is that I have made some money and I have managed to assimilate very valuable knowledge about the cryptographic world, in good time.

• +1 1

Indeed, I see myself as extremely fortunate to be acquainted with the field of cryptographic forms of money early and this is something to be thankful for and caused me to get open doors that are not, at this point accessible at this point,

Yes because all of us are lucky knowing that we will benefit as a member here like we would learn many things and we can also share what we have learned from here to others and also we can improve our language speaking and we can earn when we post something useful. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes dear mate I am feeling my self lucky to be a part of crypotalk because through crypto I am learning and earning both things through it. Crypto give me a lot of knowledge of trading, investing and cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I consider myself lucky because I found the best forum which is teaching about the cryptocurrency and I can learn a lot of things about the cryptocurrency here and I can also get paid in exchange of publishing the posts.

Yes i feel pride to be the member of cryptocurrency.it provided me a lot of knowledge about the digital currencies.most people don't get this opportunity so i feel pride.moreover it added to my general knowledge a lot..and it told me how to work with the online web.it told about the ways to lead the successful life..

But i regret that i did not know the coding previously and i would buy bitcoin when its price was less than $1 and i am ahead of them but i know a lot about currency and besides learning cryptocurrences.

I think i'm fortunate to enter the planet of cryptocurrencies and more lucky to get this excellent forum from which I learned many ideas and that i still have an extended thanks to learn from it and from its distinguished members.

Yes i feel lucky on this forum during this pandemic a lot of people removed from their job but this forum doesn't remove if you work according to this forum and follow the rules 

Yes I consider myself lucky because I believe that it's never late to start. Whenever we have a start we should start working with determination and try to be successful in this platform.

• +2 1

Yes, I feel lucky to be in the world of cryptocurrencies and I got to know some rules on this forum with some of my friends, and it is an opportunity to win some of the cryptocurrencies that may be a global currency in the future

I am very lucky that I am the part of the crypto world because of my friend, my friend refer this forum and they said me this forum is a excellent for cryptocurrency, they also said I can learn and earn in this forum. I am very happy to get this forum because I am learning cryptocurrency and I want to build up my career this crypto worlds.

• +4 1

Seriously I consider my self lucky to be on cryptotalk because I heard about it lately and fortunately for me their is still room for accommodation. Am glad to be on this platform were I will learn and earn.