Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

It is an opportunity to get to be in cryptocurrencies. There aren't many job offering I. The real world so with cryptocurrencies one can make good profits by just trading crypto currencies. This is a market that is very volatile and that means more opportunities for you 

Yes, I think cryptocurrency is a very good platform.  I am a new member of Crypto Forum. I am really happy to come to Crypto Forum.  I want to make money from crypto forums.  The crypto forum is really great.  Thank you.

i consider my self to be unlucky, because when i first heard of bitcoin it was $400 but i was very young and didn't understand anything, if i had invested i would have had 5000% profits

I feel to be  honoured  in this platform.

I'm new one  here  to be independent  its  to  prove  me  better  here so  m trying  to  do best  

I make benefit in crypto exchanging before a portion of my companions become more acquainted with what crypto exchanging is about. Crypto is a decent extra type of revenue particularly on the off chance that you are exchanging with acceptable possibilities coins.

I think a lot of good things in crypta are good because I have to feel lucky here because we earn a lot of money from a little bit and if I have some good pocket money I can earn some money from here.

Yes every people engage them selves in cryptocurrency is very lucky considering my self. Because there's a lot of opportunities in cryptocurrency you can be a successful person with cryptocurrency as long as you can manage it correctly and you have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

I am feel not very much lucky we needs to put hard working in crypto market before earnings any thing from this market. Therefore you are need to hard working for learning of crypto market so need to be realize risk factors of crypto market

Yes off course why I shouldn't not be happy. If someone is providing us with a money for writing at that site, to manage our daily expenses it is helping us. Therefore I am very happy to be a part of crypto world. Thanks crypto for being a part and useful part of my life.

Indeed obviously I feel lucky to be in the realm of Cryptocurrency since I actually have numerous companions who know nothing about cryptographic money except for I am in front of them yet I know a ton about cash furthermore learning digital currency, I will be much more experienced in bondage.

I found my self to be the most luckiest person on earth finding myself on this forum. This forum has so much impacted on me that i now start to have the believe in myself i will be successful in crypto trading soon, i now dream big since i have joined this forum seeing my self in higher places already in crypto world. I am just happy to be here learning new things on cryptocurrency trading everyday.

Yes , i consider myself lucky in crypto world because its a source of vast knowledge and as well as source of earning. As crypto world is so vast . Every time i visit it i go through new things from which i am unaware of.

• +2 1

Yes, I think I am a bit lucky, there are many things about cryptocurrencies that I did not know and now I know about, I do not face any problem related to currencies, I hope that I will continue this to earn more money. 

• +2 1

Of course Yes, I consider myself lucky. Because people who involve the world of cryptocurrency with a delay will miss out more opportunities. For example, those people who involved cryptocurrency after 2017 lost the opportunity to make a big profit in the last bull run. The same thing will happen to those people who get into the world of cryptocurrencies in 2021 or 2022.

• +1 1

On 3/30/2020 at 6:16 PM, kizz said:

Yes I consider myself a lucky because I continue to make money and as of now I do not experience any problems related to crypto. I hope that I continue to earn money here in crypto.

Same case here, but there are a lot of complications and the main issue in the crypto world is the trust issue as the market is changing very fast and no one can be able to predict it properly.

• +4 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes of course. I feel myself lucky in crypto world. Because crypto world taught me a lot about the digital currencies , trading and investment. My writing skills has been improved. My financial status has been also improved. 

I just feel like I am the most luckiest person to have joined these forum. I feel very lucky to have come across this platform that I can earn.

• +4 1

Yes very very lucky to know about cryptocurrency and be part of the community, investing and trading cryptos has really helped me a lot to achieve second income, it has really boost my income and pay for me some bills. Am happy and thanks to the creator(s) and also thanks to Yobit and her team.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes i feel very lucky to be a part of crypto world as early. Because it is time when i can learn a good knowledge about cryptocurrencies and in future i would apply my skills and can earn good profit. Yes i think that in future i'll be stand befire the people who are ignoring cryptocurrencies now a days.

• +4 1

Well!! It’s the beginning and till now nothing has happened bad. Cryptotalk is a fun activity which let me express my self, now I consider I have a voice and a platform where I can share my opinions with people in the surroundings. Cryptotalk world is lucky for me and I do recommend it to others .

• +1 1

Yes, certainly I consider myself as lucky to be a part of the forum. Cryto talk forum offer me a great opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency as it is having great possibilities in the future. It's also a genuine platform where we can earn through gaining knowledge.

• +2 1

Yes i fell very lucky to have this forum. In this pandemic situation initially i was wasting my time but then i found cryptotalk and from now on i am spending my time cheerfully and efficiently. Also i have completed my comments without any problem or warning points. I am earning money and learning many useful things from cryptotalk. This is a wonderful experience for me and i feel lucky at this platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Dear @SuperCrypto it's obvious that we (the member of the forum) consider ourselves lucky to join the forum earlier than who are ignorant of the cryptocurrencies.

And we can benefit more than others who didn't join this till today.

But I will say that we must tell them about cryptocurrencies who don't know about this.

• +3 1

Yes, i think I'm  lucky to know avout cryptocurrency but i consider my self as a student to learn more. As this is avast forum and there are a lot things that i need to know so I'm still learning. I'll use this knowledge into my future projects to earn more will little investments.

• +2 1

Sometimes I think I am lucky but sometimes I am not. When I gain profit by trading I thought I am the luckiest person in this world but unfortunately sometime I loss lots of coin because of my poor trading skill. But I am always positive because positiveness brings success. So we all should be postive.

• +3 1