Today's one Ethereum can become three Ethereum after three to four months - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Today's one Ethereum can become three Ethereum after three to four months

Obviously, after the market crisis, the price of all currencies will go up, then the price will be high, then the price will rise again, so we can say that ethereum will cost three times more expensive in the near future.

• +2 1

ETH is the best coin among the altcoins, but increase of ETH price needs a bit long time. If you want to see ETH price, can see that it is just around $200. But as you know it will change and maybe it is good time to collect some ETH. 

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, Moaz said:

I totally agree with you, it is the best time to invest in and buy large quantities from ETH of people who have money of course, because it is very likely that the price of ETH will rise over the next few months to $ 500 and maybe more

Sometimes it is indefinite to say something about cryptocurrencies, but it is not just indefinite to say about ETH. ETH is really believable coin and it will rise over to 300-$400, maybe after the halving. But absolutely it will be worthwhile to hold ETH.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well we can't say that exactly  but volatility is the best benefits that we get from Crypto currency, and like you said if we invest and keep patience we can increase our eth, even we can double it but market analysis is the must thing to be required.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/8/2020 at 1:35 PM, Rezort said:

Well, this is just a theory like bitcoin would be 20000 dollars after the halving, I guess the best idea to earn would be to invest in eth money that you don't need now.

Eth is a good investment actually when you make it just be sure to keep it down because when it rises you will be the one smiling to the bank.

On 3/30/2020 at 1:45 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

That is right my friend I change my amount that I gain from here in the forum to Eth and put them inside the wallet and I am trying to work hard to buy the eth in the lowest price that I can reach .

But do not concentrating on buying only single cryptocurrency, you should try to buy different cryptocurrencies in order if one coin fails, then others will save you.  

• +1 1

I really believe Ethereum can reach up to 1000$ one day. It's a really powerful and strong cryptocurrency, since it's able to provide decentralized applications (smart contracts) and tokens. It's truly worth it to hodl Ethereum for a few years to earn a good profit. I believe it's one of the best altcoins we should currently invest in. But I don't hodl much Ethereum yet, I'll perhaps buy more in the future.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yes you are right the Etherum is low for now and on few months time it's price can be doubled so I think we should grab this opportunity and invest in Etherum now the price is still down , so invest now and stand s Chance of having much profit later.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes if one should be able to hold his Ethereum for long and bull run should occur within this time of his holding, he's definitely going to get double or triple of what his holding now in return. 

• +2 1

On 3/30/2020 at 6:36 PM, jamesvince said:

As we know that now a days recessions are in each financial markets and crypto currencies market also have the situation. In mid February eth price was 280$ and now when i creating this posts eth price is 129$ and it means 65% price if we compare with mid February 2020. As in title i said if today anyone invested 130$ it means one eth and after three to four months eth price can be 400$ to 800$ expecting all analyzing people's. So it means its means 130$ can become 800$ or 400$ it means huge amount for us. Best time for investment to US. 

If it means that it will multiply the value of cryptocurrencies or the ethereum I think that it is just alright because people need to understand that the price might be great if people would understand the multiplying of the price of ethereum

• +2 1

Ethereum is no doubt good for long term HODLing. However, you can't be so sure it what the price might be like in the next few months, only small percentage can hold on if we might have a further dip. If you are planning on holding, maybe you need to do that for the next 5-6 months.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 3/30/2020 at 1:45 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

That is right my friend I change my amount that I gain from here in the forum to Eth and put them inside the wallet and I am trying to work hard to buy the eth in the lowest price that I can reach .

I didn't do anything with my money that I earned from the forum, but what you say is a good idea. I will transfer my money to Eth  so that I can double my profits.

• +1 1

The only way that you can seriously take advantage of this is if you were able to cash out at just the right time, just before the price drop and then make the purchase of the coins directly after the price drop. This is essential. Then you wait and hold your larger crypto portfolio and extra coins and as a result you will see that you have quite a bit of profit. It is a slow method and a very uncertain one, but effective if done right. The problem comes in with finding that point on when to do the exchanges, like in trading. That is the trick here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 6/12/2020 at 2:54 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Ethereum is no doubt good for long term HODLing. However, you can't be so sure it what the price might be like in the next few months, only small percentage can hold on if we might have a further dip. If you are planning on holding, maybe you need to do that for the next 5-6 months.

That is definitely right my dear, ETH is not good for short term  investing. But about long term investing ETH is just the best in my mind. When price of ETH is down, it is the best time to collect ETH. That is why you can make your amount double with ETH investment. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, MrGox said:

That is definitely right my dear, ETH is not good for short term  investing. But about long term investing ETH is just the best in my mind. 

I didn't said in my comment Ethereum is not good for short term investment, in fact, what I said and the time margin was just a mere speculation like a small investor would think. You should base your investment on what you think is the best.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@jamesvinceThat is true dude if we have an already hold eithereum in our it tends to why is wooden a moment after three to four months coming we expect a hype and the price of the market so there is possibility, we might get a huge profit at the end of the day all we need is to haul and invest in ethereum or BTC oof course we shall we get enough profit at the end.

Yes I agree with it there is a good chance that the price of ethereum will rise in near future and it can amount 1 ethereum into 2 or 3 but according to the future predictions we can't invest in the coins because sometimes these predictions can get wrong. 

• +2 1

On 6/13/2020 at 1:28 PM, BrolySSJ said:

and then make the purchase of the coins directly after the price drop.

Are we certain though that price will rebound? Concerning ETH I have high hopes as well and find it less dangerous from alternative cryptocurrencies, still there is always a chance something goes wrong. 

• +1 1

It should depend on analysis not a guess, because is the same number of months it could become negative anything can happen.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

ETH is the good coin and i like your idea becasue now at this time investment will give us good profit in the market if we buy ETH at this time on 250$ each and after 1 year i hope that its price is going to be high and touch 2000$ to 3000$ then we make almost high profit from our investment.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of Ethereum has reached more than $ 1000, and therefore its price is now very low, which is an excellent opportunity to buy it and make double profits. In my opinion, the price of $ 280 is the separator between high and low, and when it is crossed, its target will be about $ 600, which is resistance, also separating it from returning to its inclusion or continuing its rise.

Well you might be right looking at it in one or the other, but not now actually but in nearest future. Today in the world of crypto currency ethereum is the second largest and fastest growing altcoins following BTC the top leading. And ethereum is gaining much attention as it's has very low fees charges in terms of making transactions and has total volume limit.

• +2 1

yes , mate I also purchased 2 Etherium when it's was on $130 ( befor 5-6 months ago ) . now Etherium pump with good speed . I now that's two Etherium value is $850+ . we must wait for perfect time when we are planing to purchase Crypto assest for long-term investment .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Etherium has surprised so many people and it has become a little bit difficult for those who said that it should be done away with , but true to it its going to be the best thing that happens to us the work that we are able to follow everything the greatest we can

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency world and for that i will advise us to remain patient with the market for some months coming because expert have predicted bitcoin to boost six months after halving event and we have a began to see a sign which move bitcoin from $9,00-$11,000 within 2-3 weeks ago. Patience guys.

• +2 2