Today's one Ethereum can become three Ethereum after three to four months - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Today's one Ethereum can become three Ethereum after three to four months

As we know that now a days recessions are in each financial markets and crypto currencies market also have the situation. In mid February eth price was 280$ and now when i creating this posts eth price is 129$ and it means 65% price if we compare with mid February 2020. As in title i said if today anyone invested 130$ it means one eth and after three to four months eth price can be 400$ to 800$ expecting all analyzing people's. So it means its means 130$ can become 800$ or 400$ it means huge amount for us. Best time for investment to US. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

This can happen and I think it needs some time for the price to start increasing because now the price is low as the price of the rest of the currencies and the market price is now stable after it witnessed a significant decline and perhaps in the coming months the etherium may reach the price of $ 400

That is right my friend I change my amount that I gain from here in the forum to Eth and put them inside the wallet and I am trying to work hard to buy the eth in the lowest price that I can reach .

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

As for other currencies, Ethereum is a great success in the crypto market. The rate of Ethereum mining is quite good, and buying and selling to monitor currency plans, we will find that it will become one of the most sought-after currencies.

• +2 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 minutes ago, deboprotap said:

support your post.firstly i was thought,it is a negative post for eth.but lastly i get your advice.you are right,in this panic market condition we get eth at just 130 usdt.but no body is interested to buy as it is low.but soon eth can grow up rapidly with btc price increase ,so it is wise to buy some eth now at low price

I think the OP posts are really appreciate able because few weeks ago

Eth price is more then 280$ and now it's price dumped to 96$ when btc was down to 3770$ on 13th March 2020. But many experts predictions that after halving event btc will jumped extra ordinary so eth has directly correlations. 

• +3 1

we cannot assure that thing if eth will be as high as what you are predicted, we need to have a proper observation on it first also, we need to have a read in the charts so that we can say that , it might be possible if the trend or that chart is showing some patters, so let us wait and do not put high hopes.

• +2 2

As a result, it is, once the uncertainty that are available, the costs in all foreign currencies might elevate a great deal, and be able to you might have halved, when the application the fee might elevate repeatedly, as a result, you can easily suggest which will soon Ethereum will surely cost three times pricy.

• -1 1
  • +2 2

ETH price can be increased in the cryptocurrency market here is no doubt.I think after 5-6 months , each ETH might cost more than $500 each. If the Bitcoin price get increased in the cryptocurrency market, ETH price will also get increased. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes. ethereum doesn't really add much value, but its future price increase is a certainty. but 3-6 months may not be able to make its big value yet, I think eth needs more time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto market so many altcoins created, but ETH have the most successful altcoin, because its project is good and now in 2020 all altcoins prices decrease and ETH prices also low,so this is the right time to invest 130$ dollars in  ETH, because in future ETH prices goes 3x are 4x prices to earn good profit.

• -1 1
  • +2 2

I don't doubt it. By itself, Ethereum can already rise in price. And if bitcoin rises, the growth of ETH is inevitable.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

yes..not only ethereum most of the cryptocurrencies prices has fall down if someday purchase it at this moment then he /she will be getting double2 after the 3 to 4 months

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Good calculated analysis mate. Yeah your prediction is right, etherium can grow bigger in future as it is also predicted by many other crypto analysts so it's best time to invest in etherium.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is true, even now i invest in ethereum every time when price will reach $.130 and i will hold until it reaches $.142 for this hard time which appeared because of the corona virus. Then i will put a loss limit of $.140 then i will keep holding for some days. When the price will keep increasing i will prepare to sell but when it will fall and reach $.140 i will sell and get profit for $.10 in each eth that i hold. 

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

As it seams to be going with the different price fluctuations daily on the crypto currency trading market Ethereum seams to have high promises to make it big in the crypto currency market in the near future. 

Yes you are right its price is going up and up slowly. And after few months its price will increase up to 200%. So it is the best time to hold some coins. 

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/30/2020 at 12:36 PM, jamesvince said:

Today's one Ethereum can become three Ethereum after three to four months

On 3/30/2020 at 12:36 PM, jamesvince said:

As we know that now a days recessions are in each financial markets and crypto currencies market also have the situation. In mid February eth price was 280$ and now when i creating this posts eth price is 129$ and it means 65% price if we compare with mid February 2020. As in title i said if today anyone invested 130$ it means one eth and after three to four months eth price can be 400$ to 800$ expecting all analyzing people's. So it means its means 130$ can become 800$ or 400$ it means huge amount for us. Best time for investment to US. 

i know what you are trying to say with that title, but it is painful to read.. i mean, 1 ETH will be 1 ETH in the future no matter what the price is. because either if the the price goes up or goes down down you will just have 1 eth 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

I think it is a good time to invest in any currency you want and not only ETH, although some drop is expected in the coming days, but it will rise after months.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

In April, testing of the Ethereum cryptocurrency update network 2.0 will take place. This will have a very positive effect on the price of Ethereum. Personally, I advise you to buy Ethereum cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

They said it was supposed to be January when, did they change a date to April.

Most likely this is just a test network update 2.0. Buterin replied that if everything goes as it should, then after the Ethereum update test network, we can enter the existing Ethereum blockchain network.

• +1 1

Yes maybe is possible, but I think in the future will be sure that many coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple XRP, Litecoin....etc all those coins on the top will rise a high price, and also they will considered by many companies.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

2 hours ago, Avais.mf said:

Could be the greatest idea if the things will go according to the predictions and will be profitable for all of us but there should be some part to invest also in btc as bullish of btc will be much more beneficial than ETH. 

very soon you see that it is become possible because we can see from yesterday bitcoin has some bullish element and performance well and goes up trend from 6230$ to now currently its price testing to 6800$ many times and again reached to 6720$. Soon when btc crossed 7450$ eth will be on 175$

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Ethereum is one of the best promising coin,price of it during last february indeed,did very well,and there is a possibilities to reach or increase more than that in the future and this time,as it is still low,we should take that chances.

• +2 1