Binance's new electronic payment card supported by Visa - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Binance's new electronic payment card supported by Visa

Binance's new electronic payment card supported by Visa
The famous Binance Exchange releases a new payment card similar to a Crypto similar to a Visa card and can be charged with bitcoin or BNB coin
This news came in the blog of the Binance Exchange, according to what the platform said about this card:

"Binance Card does everything the regular payment card does, plus more. It works like a regular debit card issued by your bank - in this case it is your Binance.com account. You can simply top up your card with funds by applying the Binance card at Bitcoin or BNB format. It's as simple as transferring BNB from one wallet to another. Your card will then use that balance in your card payments and automatically deduct all expenses from the balance every time you make a payment. The Visa Binance Card is issued and accepted by more than 46 million merchants in Offline and online mode in 200 regions and countries of the world, making shopping in use Encryption is easier than ever. "

Source: https://www.binance.com/en/blog

Of course, the countries where this service is available are not mentioned, and it is certain that there will be some prohibited countries, especially since this card is supported by a Visa card, and as we know, it bans many countries.
 But I think that in any case it will be a good way to shop online through your account in Binance and this will be the beginning of a new move in the world of Crypto.
The unfortunate thing in the news is that you will have to activate your Binance account via KYC in order to get the card and this is what I think many users will not like.

1.thumb.jpeg.d2401c115897d12c9143291c74d5cfaa.jpeg

Thank you for sharing this good and great information, will be useful for Binance users and also for those who are interested to have a card. But I think they should to mention the countries where this service is available!

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

11 minutes ago, tienda said:

Thank you for sharing this good and great information, will be useful for Binance users and also for those who are interested to have a card. But I think they should to mention the countries where this service is available!

6 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

yes , this is Good if publisher also mentioned that's countries where it's see service is available in our country there is not such kind of service but in future we accept it recently our region accept crypto currency .

Yes, this service will be very great for Binance users to facilitate payment, transfer and purchase around the world, but unfortunately the countries where this service is available have not been mentioned yet, and I believe that it is still under testing until now and I do not know when it will be officially launched.

26 minutes ago, xpertt said:

This will help a lot of people makes their payment easy, but today I still think that making payment using cryptocurrency is not ideal because of its volatility. For me, fiat money is still one of the best payment method to do than cyrpto.

It is not possible to judge payment by Crypto in a very negative way, there are negatives that already exist in the payment system of Crypto, but there are much bigger positives in my opinion, also payment by old payment methods has a lot of negatives and problems.

Which countries accept this payment card. Interestingly, is it possible to order this card in the CIS countries? Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange is an excellent exchange where you can trade bitcoin and more.

31 minutes ago, bliznec said:

Which countries accept this payment card. Interestingly, is it possible to order this card in the CIS countries? Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange is an excellent exchange where you can trade bitcoin and more.

Yes, very interesting. Binance is seeking to create a large network of encryption services around the world. I think the CIS will be available, but the card is still under testing until now and you may have to wait for it to be officially launched.

2 hours ago, alexmark said:

It is nice and very welcome development it will give more confident to investor and will facilitate the transactions of degital currency with this every one will like to invest in digital currency as it will sound more legit and safe when investing because that's the only fear they have 

Yes, this is a very welcome development. Binance is creating a network of excellent banking services for cryptocurrencies and this will give great ease to Binance users to use this card in online shopping and in money transfers.

Thank you very much for this good news that you will surely have Binance users delighted is an excellent idea to be able to use the money they have in binace to make purchases online with this card I hope it is available 

13 hours ago, kabanidze said:

When such a large exchange as Binance creates such a project, and even on a map and with VISA support, this project will be definitely successful. Most likely Binance will make some bonuses on its exchange to all owners of their cards. Very good news, I have not seen such news for a long time.

Yes, really great and really big news because it comes from a large exchange like Binance and in cooperation with the most famous electronic payment company, Visa, this card will make it very easy to access online payment services for Crypto lovers around the world.

3 hours ago, jekichchan said:

I have long been waiting for such a project from such an exchange as Binance. Binance together with Visa will make an unrealistically good project, I believe in it. Immediately order a card as soon as possible.

Yes, I believe that owning a Binance card will be very exciting. This card will enable you to do many electronic services around the world, such as electronic payment, electronic shopping, converting cryptocurrency into Fiat and many other services.

54 minutes ago, Edwardcln said:

This will make people easily to transfer or cashout their money through the platform, when it comes to payment support if the platform adds many payment options it will attract people to use their service, and I think Binance already did a good step.

Yes, I think it is a great step from Binance, it will help users to transfer their money easily as it will help them to shop online and the good thing is that it is also supported by the Visa International card.

Wow this is the best to be expected but I did not think that so soon, my doubt is what date will be the pre-registration and the official launch of that card, since I was investigating and did not get much information will be waiting for updates, since I use binance to  trade.

4 hours ago, Veniatrs said:

The existence of a new electronic payment card Binance supported by Visa is good news for all of us. Because the electronic payment card itself can be billed with bitcoin, so this can help us pay bills using bitcoin that we have.

Yes, this will be helpful to all of us, as you can perform online payment services via bitcoin with the card throughout the world, and you can recharge the card with bitcoin or BNB.

According to the Binance officials the Binance Card is issued by VISA and 46,000,000 offline and online merchants across 200 regions and territories.I think they are also working to release the separate software to manage the card security for the users from all around the world. 

A good step for Binance users but really the idea I didn't like is to turn KYC on to take advantage of this feature

39 minutes ago, Zezo said:

A good step for Binance users but really the idea I didn't like is to turn KYC on to take advantage of this feature

I also hate KYC, there are many people who will not take advantage of this wonderful card from Binance because of KYC, because this means there are definitely many countries that will be prohibited from using the card.

Binance already proves how much important in this crypto market, and now they launched crypto card to use vissa card its really great achievement, now we see crypto in new look because we use this card any where, but I think this card available some selected countries, when this comes world wide so many members use this option.

I have seen this news on the platform before but I did not have all this information, thank you for it and also I want to have a bank card to buy online and pay in digital currencies.

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I have seen this news on the platform before but I did not have all this information, thank you for it and also I want to have a bank card to buy online and pay in digital currencies.

Yes, the news is on the official blog of the Binance exchange. It would be very good to have such a card, but I think it is still experimental until now. I don’t know if it was available to all countries. I also expect that there will be some countries prohibited from obtaining the card.

Thank you for this post that this card will be useful to many people, but unfortunately I will not be able to benefit from it because the bitcoin currency is not legal in my country

4 hours ago, Brand1 said:

Thank you for this post that this card will be useful to many people, but unfortunately I will not be able to benefit from it because the bitcoin currency is not legal in my country

This is really unfortunate, but don't be sad. I also think that my country will be banned from this card as well. Unfortunately, I hate this ban that occurs in the world of Crypto for some countries, including my own. I wish the world of Crypto was free and open to everyone.

14 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, the news is on the official blog of the Binance exchange. It would be very good to have such a card, but I think it is still experimental until now. I don’t know if it was available to all countries. I also expect that there will be some countries prohibited from obtaining the card.

I do not think it is available to all countries, because the platform has set a voting system for the countries in which the card will be made available, and the country with the largest number of votes will win.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 minutes ago, hasanS33 said:

This is a really good feature, and it facilitates the conversion of ordinary money into crypto currencies and this increases the popularity of the crypto market in the world, but as you said, the ban applied to a number of countries contradicts the idea of crypto currencies in decentralization and made them available to everyone

Yes, the worst thing about Crypto is what some of the exchanges, wallets, and websites do from banning some countries. Crypto was supposed to be a decentralized, free and open world, but unfortunately these people carry their lusts in the love of control with them to here.

This is good  news  for crypto  users  and crypto  traders  Because  there is chances for them to shopping,  people purchasing  with that  currencies.  We can also convert crypto  currency to fiat  currency  by using  this card.

13 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

This is good  news  for crypto  users  and crypto  traders  Because  there is chances for them to shopping,  people purchasing  with that  currencies.  We can also convert crypto  currency to fiat  currency  by using  this card.

Yes, there will be great benefit and many uses for this new card from Binance. Indeed, Binance has turned into a great platform for various services and this card will be useful for users to shop online and also convert their currencies to Fiat.