xBDT Script

Bitcoin Halving and live countdown.

Well trading is also not earn much,if only initially, with a large capital to enter and most likely what you'll save)or to wait, plus or minus the low price and hodl to go

19 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

This count down also gives me hope/anxiety at the same time as I am not sure I am ready for the bull run! LMFAO!

Wait and see!

Everyone is curious about this event. How are we really sure Bitcoin price will go higher? What if it goes the other way round. Let us be optimistic. All are looking for bull run not talking about bear run. Don't you think it might happen too.

2 minutes ago, Zeela said:

Everyone is curious about this event. How are we really sure Bitcoin price will go higher? What if it goes the other way round. Let us be optimistic. All are looking for bull run not talking about bear run. Don't you think it might happen too.

No. Because all assets go through a cycle which includes bear and bull market. We had 3 cycles which are almost identically same 4 years. Now we passed 2 years in bear market. It is ready to see the bull run. Cartels who control the market will not allow bitcoin to be not-profitable for miners. The system must go on for them as they are making billions of dollars from it.

1 minute ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

No. Because all assets go through a cycle which includes bear and bull market. We had 3 cycles which are almost identically same 4 years. Now we passed 2 years in bear market. It is ready to see the bull run. Cartels who control the market will not allow bitcoin to be not-profitable for miners. The system must go on for them as they are making billions of dollars from it.

Can you refer me to any site or article that said crypto has cycles and it can be predictable according to the cycles every year. It like I haven't came across it. Help me get more information about it.

This tine BTC maybe break there all old records and maybeBTC cross its onw higher price level of 19000$ if btc start bull run then btc hit the price of 30000$ with this movement all other coin are move up

i thing btc will go 30k or 40k sir it will be but not sure about world beat coin to say any thing sir btc will take any stpe we i dont know about father or crypto some peoples saying alter will go and cross the btc and btc will be get back it  will condition on 2020 how i thing any pradction u sir its will be btc going on a rocket

I expect the value of bitcoin to at the very least rise above $20k levels. It's high time that the true value of crypto is realized and the fact that crypto mass adoption is growing everyday is an excellent indicator of things to come. Now is the best time to buy and hold!

If you like my post, feel free to give it a heart ❤️

On 10/17/2019 at 5:29 PM, teminalibug said:

Got ya but that's like 6 month from now, 🤨 a lot of waiting 4 year??!! dude! thats like waiting for the world football match 😓.

you are right bro the time is so much but i think this time crypto market make a big bull and all the crypto market will give us good money this time. I hope this time BTC will touch high like 30,000$ or 40,000$ and it runs all the crypto market also high soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

Subscribe to get the free coins on Crypto Free Airdrop

There will be many corrections as the price will be heading up but don't expect huge corrections at this moment. Say we could expect bitcoin’s price to rise following the halving. That would mean that we would want to buy before the halving. But everyone would want to buy before the halving, preferably before other people buy before the halving. So if we expected the price to go up following the halving, it would actually go up before it. And, of course, all those people would want to sell after the halving, causing the price to actually go down after the halving. So the assumption that we can expect bitcoin’s price to rise following halving leads to contradictions, so it can’t be right.

Shitty that these things are happening, my personal opinion for the safest way with local transactions would still be bank transfer, and use ESCROW until funds or bitcoins are released.

On 10/17/2019 at 7:10 PM, xBDT Script said:

What price you are expecting after the halving?

I am expecting the price will increase more than $20k after the halving, but I don't know how much the real price because it is hard to know the real price. Maybe the price can reach that price or more depending on the market situations, and if there is a big demand before the halving happens, then it will push the price to increase more and more. So that will give us a chance to make the biggest profit, especially for people who owned a large bitcoin amount. But still, we need to wait at least 7 months later to see what will happens when the halving happens.

Now, I have not at hand the corresponding chart, but I remember that the exchange rate Bika grew up in a couple of months after halving. I think that this time the situation will repeat.

Those who paid for their equipment, moved on to heating the room. Well this is some efficiency to be obtained, and if the crypt of the digs and the room heats.

We have more than 180 days...Not too long time.I dont know if the bull run comes or not.But if it comes i think it will come when there are 100 days left

1 hour ago, aqua said:

I am expecting the price will increase more than $20k after the halving, but I don't know how much the real price because it is hard to know the real price. Maybe the price can reach that price or more depending on the market situations, and if there is a big demand before the halving happens, then it will push the price to increase more and more. So that will give us a chance to make the biggest profit, especially for people who owned a large bitcoin amount. But still, we need to wait at least 7 months later to see what will happens when the halving happens.

I think to reach a price of 20k is some way possible but the question would be if we would be able to stay above 20k to keep paying miners profitably? Or will bears keep pushing it down.