Bitcoin Halving and live countdown. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Bitcoin Halving and live countdown.

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Not really, my intension is to make it more decentalized.

Yeah but you missed my emoji next to the text 😃

By the way , this idea of decentralization in here too? I like it 😊

5 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

I have a Youtube, but never did any videos or anything. But I know how to upload, etc. I think lol. We can discuss more for sure, it's a cool idea man. Thanks for asking me to be a part of.

You are welcome. Together it really become easy to do something.

3 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Will also need some Graphics in etc.

I think I can help in creating some basic graphic but they will not look much better than a professionals. As long as they are limited to text only. But we can just get a service from anyone and can pay for it. I will not mind at all to pay if you guys have no issue.

Edited by xBDT Script

9 minutes ago, andrykulbicki said:

I assume that before halving bitcoin price will fall even lower than today. And after halving the price will fall at all and will vary in the region of 4000 dollars

Anything is possible. I am looking long term value of Bitcoin

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Just make an new google account "Bitcoin Halving" and thats it. You can give me the password since everyone will have this youtube account password to make all working. Need to make the keys in etc. Will also need some Graphics in etc.

I can created Discord channel...if you want.
Just tell me the title and some graphics should be the same for all channels, and social media

YES!!! I was able to give you a +1 reaction LOL

From last few days every time when I hit the button the error message pops up and this time it surprised me 😁

We really need to have some more allocation of using this reactions. 5 in a day is not enough for me.

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

YES!!! I was able to give you a +1 reaction LOL

From last few days every time when I hit the button the error message pops up and this time it surprised me 😁

We really need to have some more allocation of using this reactions. 5 in a day is not enough for me.

Why they dont allow us to have some unlimited reaction... they should not be counted as reputation, but only for specific posts.

9 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Trust is good Verification better Bitcoin learned us the same as central and decentral.

Yeah does not need to be something amazingly special 🙂

You nailed it! Who the f*** needs telegram 😄 Go for brother.

Sure I am creating it.
Should I call it simple as 'Bitcoin Halving' ?

3 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Do you have another suggestion on how we can call it?

I did not read all of your posts before but something like BitcoinHalvingCountdown,
I would also say shortcut BHC  but it reminds me to much about Bcash bch.
Maybe shortcut BTCH

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yeah, it would be cool if a Member which have 300+ rep can make 3 more Reactions daily and for every 100 Reaction more he gets he can make one more so if you have 900 rep+ you can make 5 daily + 9 extra. Would be nice indeed

Whatever the number it, it should not at least give the feel that you are always out of it. From my side, I always feel that I will see that pop up whenever I hit the reaction button. 

About the naming, I have no suggestion of the name, brain is empty LOL but keep is shorter and simpler with the event name of course.

After the bitcoin halving the mining cost would go up from 3.2k to aprox 6.4k so that might be the next bear market bottom , if we even get there, miners wont let it go lower.

Normally after halving there's a bullmarket, but this time the bullmarket might take some more time, simply because the halving schedule extends exponentially according to the stock to flow ratio.

2 minutes ago, starwalkerz said:

Normally after halving there's a bullmarket, but this time the bullmarket might take some more time, simply because the halving schedule extends exponentially according to the stock to flow ratio.

True, after halving there's a bullmarket like what happened in 2017 but today i'm not really feeling it but of course i want that to happen. Let's see what will happen after halving on bitcoin.

This is the best news for investors and wait for some time and if someone invest in this coin and for minimum 5 month and then btc went to moon and you make money from this

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Whatever the number it, it should not at least give the feel that you are always out of it. From my side, I always feel that I will see that pop up whenever I hit the reaction button. 

About the naming, I have no suggestion of the name, brain is empty LOL but keep is shorter and simpler with the event name of course.

We can also go with shorter version BTC HalvingCountdown,
because some scammers will say that they have 'the real Bitcoin with the vision' 

13 minutes ago, hexwin said:

because some scammers will say that they have 'the real Bitcoin with the vision' 

LOL

You must be giving a try to bring Ver here 😆

No thank you. There is only one bitcoin exists and it's always will stay. We may need a lot of word still to do to improve the network speeds and stuffs but we are fine. It's been only ten years bitcoin has invented and already changes the lives of millions.

5 minutes ago, Jerywn said:

Come to think of it...it seems Bitcoin was created as a coin for the elites...because it can get to high to afford very easily.

Well one really do not need to think that they will have to by the whole 1 bitcoin. Anyone can buy any fraction. 1mBTC could be a good start if BTC really hits to $100k.

1mBTC will be only $100 😃

Well think about that time mate. A lot of bitcoin holders will be millionaires over night 😁

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

Well one really do not need to think that they will have to by the whole 1 bitcoin. Anyone can buy any fraction. 1mBTC could be a good start if BTC really hits to $100k.

1mBTC will be only $100 😃

Well think about that time mate. A lot of bitcoin holders will be millionaires over night 😁

It can go to 100k for sure.
It is only question when?

Do you know what is next halving after this  that comes in 200 days.

35 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Do you know what is next halving after this  that comes in 200 days.

It's roughly 4 years interval and to be exact 210,000 blacks for each halving events.

Take a look on this article: https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/bitcoin-halving-explained/

You can also do a little search in google.

38 minutes ago, Jerywn said:

Bitcoin will fly pass the moon..... 

Well I am aiming to the mars LOL

• Useful or interesting 1

41 minutes ago, Jerywn said:

Yes🤑🎉🎉🎉 that is the general consensus Bitcoin has already made more millionaires than anything else to hit the global market....

The next rise will be by the whales(intstitional  investors) ..when they start splashing around with Bitcoin.... And really move in with the hundreds of millions invesments. Bitcoin will fly pass the moon..... 

Lets hope it will be sooner than later. Right now everyone is waiting to see what will happen with Bitcoin halving and how that will affect price.  Nobody knows exactly.

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

It's roughly 4 years interval and to be exact 210,000 blacks for each halving events.

Take a look on this article: https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/bitcoin-halving-explained/

Thank you information. I was not sure about that.

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Thank you information. I was not sure about that.

Well I do not blame you and I expect a lot of the users do not know about it even if they are in the space for long time. 

People actually do not spend much time in this space. For some people bitcoin is just an investment. They see price that went from $1200 to $19k+ and they get amazed. We still need a lot of knowledge to share so that people realize the real potential of blockchain technology and bitcoin. 

8 minutes ago, susilabai said:

Can you give some theory behind this prediction because if the market dumps then also i dont think that it wont come to $3k level and if that happens then i think it will be very hard to recover it back. So i think the max down it will be nearby $5k and from their the market will start to recover, if it goes below then their will be panic selling and any down price it can take support.

My prediction is that we may see lower prices even as low as $6k 
Lot of people need to believe that it is 'finisihed with Bitcoin this time' and then is when e can expect some new real bullrun and much higher prices. Untill then e can see ups and downs all the time.

Still 187 days to go! I think bitcoin will hit 20k when we have just 100 days to halving.

It is simple and cool thing.This forum can put timer to anywhere in the main page

Thanks i search a lot for this now we can see the halving day by day,i think it's good for bitcoin to go up again,it's for April next year i think  

Let's hope that the price will increase also, the price should definately be affected, at least it was in past...

3 minutes ago, Jerywn said:

the institutional investors.

I hear it a lot but how can we know that the institutional investors has not wet their foot yet. I assume these banks and those powerful people who are sometimes very keen to spread fuds about bitcoin, they already have the heavy bag full with bitcoins.

They know the fuds will create a nervousness in the market and they can fill the bag with more. We really do not know about it. This could be very much possible.

2 minutes ago, Jerywn said:

I am not looking for any much out of the halving... what we have to keep an eye on is the institutional investors and the fact that only 14% of bitcoin is left to be mined...that will drive up the demand and and totally close out supply..on top of that the big investors may decide they want to hold the lionshare of bitcoin and sell it back on thier business sites for thier own coins ...but we will surely see the big investors moving very fast in collecting  as much bitcoin as possible.... when they do decide to enter the Bitcoin ecosystem.  We are like at the tip of the shore with bitcoin...It has yet to reach the ocean this is the tide that will make that happen...the institutional investors.

I can agree partly with you... maybe to much people are expecting that next bullrun is connected with halving.

1 hour ago, lilykool said:

Still 187 days to go! I think bitcoin will hit 20k when we have just 100 days to halving.

It is simple and cool thing.This forum can put timer to anywhere in the main page

Better to count in blocks and not in days... it is much more precise.
Many websites I saw are showing different days around 200.

6 minutes ago, Jerywn said:

jt is a big moment for Bitcoin.....

Every halving was big for Bitcoin and yes the price volatility did not stay long and may be we need to take some lesson from it. In this halving we will see the same if everything goes to the right direction.

29 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Many websites I saw are showing different days around 200.

Around 200 is somehow accurate calculating the block finding time but 187 days seems too less.

4 minutes ago, Jerywn said:

It is indeed possible and in fact a reality.... The big investors are using a inverted strategy buying up the people while spreading bad press for bitcoin...so it seems they are simply buying what people are selling after listening to the bad press.....I listened to few podcast that spoke about this exact same thing you are saying ....

It simply is the reverse engineering. And if I was in their position then possibly I would do the same. Isn't it hard to believe that after seeing all these progress of bitcoin - they still have not buy any? After all they have good cash flow.

Edited by xBDT Script