Bitcoin Halving and live countdown. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Bitcoin Halving and live countdown.

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

So lets make a LIVE Stream on Youtube with the Countdown. Noone made that so far 😛

Ah! the idea is really fun. And for that I will need a device which will run 24/7 until the event and will screen-cast the timer 😊

Hassle, expensive but fun if this could be done. You really have this ability to find an idea instantly! Glad to meet you 😊

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I can remember a friend which was really very much optimistic about the run 2 months ago he said he will go to 30 40 50K etc but I told him to come down and look the history like always. Bitcoin is in the same stage right now like in 2015 where he recovered his 85% drop to 50% avg of its ATH. He will trade here for some 1-2 years I told him but nooooooo. Now he listens more to my advice 😄

Yeah I think he listens more now as he was like many who saw FOMO when BTC started to rise off the bottom. People don't see the bigger picture, just dollar signs $$  

23 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

So we all are waiting for next bitcoin bull run and obviously we are speculating based on the halving event but very few of us really know how long we have. Here is the site you can track the remaining countdown: https://www.binance.vision/halving

As off today we have this time left:

NP2d3mu.png

Happy counting and bitcoin to the moon!

What price you are expecting after the halving?

If you use search bottom you will find my topic from 01.10.2019 (before 18days created)

You all people write to others to use search bottom and you dont use at all.

Bitcoin halving is on 14.05.2020 that is for around 7 months.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Just now, bitcoworld said:

Yeah, afterward I explained to him FOMO and all these things we already know in Crypto which someone new with too much enthusiasm can really understand. But now he is one of my best pupils and does really well.

3 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Np, we can makethis together lets say like a cryptotalk dudes project with @BitcoinCase together 🙂 and while that we can advertise for cryptotalk.org there. From 1st December I will have an device witch can run 24/7 forthat matter and we can try it 🙂

It's hard for the newer ones to not get caught up in the hype. Wish I had another device and I would start it now haha. Good idea though!!

Np, we can makethis together lets say like a cryptotalk dudes project with @BitcoinCase together 🙂 and while that we can advertise for cryptotalk.org there. From 1st December I will have an device witch can run 24/7 forthat matter and we can try it 🙂

I did not have much idea sharing with @BitcoinCase but I looked at his post history and seems like he has what we need. I will have no problem. We can do it like this. Say we can create a channel and we three will have access of it. I will stream it from my device and when I will shut down my device you will start the streaming and when you will shut down your device the @BitcoinCase can start streaming it. This way we will share the resources we have depending on the time we stay online. 

We can use the forum as a sponsor and I am sure this will create an interest in the space. I can keep my device on at least 10 hours a day since I am online for this much time. And I can do it from mid November. If everything goes okay then we can plan for it from the 1st January. Let me know if this will be something a good idea?

22 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

So we all are waiting for next bitcoin bull run and obviously we are speculating based on the halving event but very few of us really know how long we have. Here is the site you can track the remaining countdown: https://www.binance.vision/halving

As off today we have this time left:

NP2d3mu.png

Happy counting and bitcoin to the moon!

What price you are expecting after the halving?

After the halving it will stay around 30k USD for a few months and after that it will go to 5-10k USD again.Lets just wait...

3 minutes ago, Grace said:

After the halving it will stay around 30k USD for a few months and after that it will go to 5-10k USD again.Lets just wait...

How sure you are man. Seems like you got a fixed number and if it happens then everyone will empty the bag at $30K and will wait for the price to go down to $10k so that they can fill the bag again with 3x bitcoin. However what if it turns out that the price never gone down?

I will not forgive you 😆

Once I have some spare time in the next weeks I will create everything and show you want I mean then we can optimize it okay?

That would be awesome. We can create a topic about it and can share our idea with others too. But let's fixed the idea first between us before bringing anything in public first.

Edited by xBDT Script

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I did not have much idea sharing with @BitcoinCase but I looked at his post history and seems like he has what we need. I will have no problem.

I can keep my device on at least 10 hours a day since I am online for this much time. And I can do it from mid November. If everything goes okay then we can plan for it from the 1st January. Let me know if this will be something a good idea?

Sounds good to me. I work 8 hours overnight so that would be a definite from me. Pretty simple project really, but a good potential. Let's keep talking about it as time goes and see what we can do. 

All-Access of it I agree. But we need to have one central source which streams this halving countdown 24/7. Once I have some spare time in the next weeks I will create everything and show you want I mean then we can optimize it okay?

Great to hear this from you! Don't forget to add Block halving countdown first, and time should be smaller and below, as nobody can now exactly time countdown...

Just now, BitcoinCase said:

Sounds good to me. I work 8 hours overnight so that would be a definite from me. Pretty simple project really, but a good potential. Let's keep talking about it as time goes and see what we can do. 

Good to hear it. And it seems we three are on the same page about it. Let's wait for @bitcoworld with the things he will work on as he said in his last post.

By the way, nice to meet you buddy finally. I saw you around but I think we never had this opportunity to talk before.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah i know bro. But the idea is really good i think. 

All-Access of it I agree. But we need to have one central source which streams this halving countdown 24/7. Once I have some spare time in the next weeks I will create everything and show you want I mean then we can optimize it okay?

Cool man I like it. One central source would be cool. Then we could all 3 join in live together or at different times for some 1-2 hours and have some really cool discussions and such. Keep brainstorming it's a cool idea.

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Good to hear it. And it seems we three are on the same page about it. Let's wait for @bitcoworld with the things he will work on as he said in his last post.

By the way, nice to meet you buddy finally. I saw you around but I think we never had this opportunity to talk before.

Same here, it's hard to find like-minded crypto people that have been around the game a while. @bitcoworld does have some skills, I've seen some of his work. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah, we will need some Skype or Telegram chat talk before all.

My idea is more likely that we 3 will be Mods on the chat. Also admins. YOu can log in but while a live stream is running it can just be modified from the central source. But that's also np we can make a skype conference and ill add it on to the live stream. Kinda while the countdown ticks down in the backgroud we are talking on stream.

Yeah just something where we could get on together and discuss crypto stuff, etc. 

14 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yeah, we will need some Skype or Telegram chat talk before all.

We can do telegram, I will need to set it up in my laptop though. But it's not gonna be an issue. I have some real life staffs to sort out and after November the 20th I will be free. I though it will be the 15th but it seems I will still have some work left which will indeed take few more days.

And again ran out of reactions LOL

It will not really be a problem to set up and youtube channel to stream live the halving countdown more likely i have to investigate which streaming programm i ll use and how we should make it look at the end.

My initial thought is to use OBS? Free and open source. Connect it with youbute and just let it run. But when we will change the systems then we will lose the links coz a new link will be generated in youtube and this will be something we need to fix.

We can not use a custom web page too coz they can not be embedded here.

Why not using multiple streams, and not just Youtube?
If some smartass report it, youtube can shut it down easy.
Add some alternative and decentralized streaming options.

I remember one guy created Bitcoin puzzle, and some idiot reported it,
and youtube deleted the video. Nobody solve the puzzle.

Edited by hexwin

So we go the life and if the central source is in my flat I add it up on stream and good.

Ah okay, I got your idea now. So you will have the central source installed in your flat. Well in this case we really do not need much to worry. I hope you are in a territory where electricity is not volatile like Bitcoin 😁 I mean you have constant electric supply 😊

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

If some smartass report it, youtube can shut it down easy.

Hmm an option to consider but we can always make a new one LOL, just kidding. I hope we will figure out what will be best for us. Obviously any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks for the point you make by the way,

23 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Some music should play in the backgroud etc. All this stuff need to be planed together first and then i know what i have to do. Once all is ready we can start to talk sometimes on the chat or go live etc.

Just don't go super crazy with music as this can annoy some people. Some instrumental music and calming sounds would be great, but no heavy metal stuff😂 
Should also be Bitcoin related if possible

Edited by hexwin

I live in Germany bro.

Well I totally had this short memory lol, yeah you once said it.

All seems really good now. I am happy that this forum at least found us here. I hope this will create a good awareness about the halving events. I know for sure there are a lot of people even does not have any idea about it. I notice some people were thinking it is fork LOL

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Well I totally had this short memory lol, yeah you once said it.

All seems really good now. I am happy that this forum at least found us here. I hope this will create a good awareness about the halving events. I know for sure there are a lot of people even does not have any idea about it. I notice some people were thinking it is fork LOL

That is why you need this new feature I proposed 'personal notes  for members' 😁

Yeah, they can shut it down but we have Twitch, Mixer even BitTubers. So Lets see

Right bro that was my thought too, can also be discussed and you are welcome into this project with opened arms as well ❤️

Thank you for invitation. 👍
Lets see how it goes

i think bitcoin back to 13k after this ..and in 2020 may predection is bitcoin hit 30-40k usd base on my own feelings heheh..i hope i earn bitcoin here and i hope alo until nextyear paid post is not stop

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

That is why you need this new feature I proposed 'personal notes  for members' 😁

Ah! you did not take anymore time to pitch your proposal here too 😃

Well I am having a notepad where I am keeping a note about the member whos conversation I am enjoying and making good relations. Remember I said if I will I win 1BTC then I would like to share a small percentage with some of the users in here - The file is serving the purpose 😃

Just now, bitcoworld said:

Haha, maybe some on your notepad will make some top 10 as well 😛

Well I will not filter them with such criteria. These will those people who had fun and knowledge shearing. I think this is the purpose of the whole forum to have fun and exchange knowledge.

By the way:

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

While the countdown goes down we can time to time display explanations on what the having is, how it works etc

Yeah, we can also crate some educational materials and can show as power-point slides just for awareness.

6 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Ah! you did not take anymore time to pitch your proposal here too 😃

Well I am having a notepad where I am keeping a note about the member whos conversation I am enjoying and making good relations. Remember I said if I will I win 1BTC then I would like to share a small percentage with some of the users in here - The file is serving the purpose 😃

Nice one bro!  I am not sure what will other contenders for 1st place say about this 😂
but that is generous from you.

11 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Welcome, we have to make some telegram group to discous all it's not really productive by doing it here.

What is telegram group address?
I don't like Telegram also but I learned to use it in time

7 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Nice one bro!  I am not sure what will other contenders for 1st place say about this 😂

It's a personal choice of course and you are welcome 😊

8 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Yeah I know just a bit joking hehe

Yeah I get it LOL

8 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Right. I wanna underline again that the main idea behind this is to show people some value by showing them what the halving is.

I had this same thought. Glad we understood each others.

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

You are welcome to create us a "Bitcoin Halving" TG 🙂

This way he will get rid of the fear he has with TG 😆

By the way, TG turned out a pain lately. But I heard there is a way to block all these noises. Hope you guys know the way. I do not mind.

4 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

@xBDT Script can create us a Twitter Account.

No problem. I can handle it 😊

Edited by xBDT Script

We have non yet. But the not centralize all completlly i suggest someone makes to telegrm group. Then someone else the Youtube etc. This why its a lil more decentrlized 🙂 You are welcome to create us a "Bitcoin Halving" TG

@xBDT Script can create us a Twitter Account.

@BitcoinCase can create us a Youtube Account

My person willdo the 24/7 stream on OBS over the Youtube account of Mr Case

Decentralized 😛

I have a Youtube, but never did any videos or anything. But I know how to upload, etc. I think lol. We can discuss more for sure, it's a cool idea man. Thanks for asking me to be a part of.