Bitcoin Halving and live countdown. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Bitcoin Halving and live countdown.

11 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

So we all are waiting for next bitcoin bull run and obviously we are speculating based on the halving event but very few of us really know how long we have. Here is the site you can track the remaining countdown: https://www.binance.vision/halving

As off today we have this time left:

NP2d3mu.png

Happy counting and bitcoin to the moon!

What price you are expecting after the halving?

Thanks for sharing this! I had this one;

https://www.thehalvening.com/#2

The halvening is the most important indicator for the bull market as it significantly reduces the supply. Let's wait and see the bright days ahead!

11 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

So we all are waiting for next bitcoin bull run and obviously we are speculating based on the halving event but very few of us really know how long we have. Here is the site you can track the remaining countdown: https://www.binance.vision/halving

As off today we have this time left:

NP2d3mu.png

Happy counting and bitcoin to the moon!

What price you are expecting after the halving?

I am also still looking for information about it because this cycle is the most frequent cycle but it is rare that we meet hopefully this cycle will make us soar more high in price

10 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

FTTY

Well lets stay positive and see what we see in that duration after halving to on year. Bitcoin never disappointed and we are expecting it's not going to disappoint us again.

staying positive is one thing but the facts say after halving we always dump, take a look at litecoin peaking to 120 before halving and now its at 50$ levels.

7 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I think the road is long and there are big miles to see a rise that is worth the current price
That's why you have to be patient

Obviously we need to be patience and should not lose our faith on Bitcoin. There are a long way still we have to pass from here around 200 days is really long in the middle anything can happen. In some countries governments are trying hard to ban bitcoin (in India they already did), main stream media is always active to spread FUD - like this we have a lot of barrier to cross. But I am positive that from last years we have faced this sorts of things but no one can stop us. We will not stop now as well

So even though we still have long time in our hand - I will say stay positive and keep holding our bitcoins.

Thanks for sharing, I can't wait for the next halving, I'm going to make sure I have enough in stock ahead of the halving.

13 hours ago, hexwin said:

I think you can change and update title and content of your post if you want.

Yeah I figured it yesterday that I can LOL.

The last time I tried, it was giving me an error then I found it yesterday that it was the cool down period which was stopping me to update the topic. After the cool down period I was able to update it.

13 hours ago, hexwin said:

Maybe it can also be added some video or youtube link with live countdown...if there is any

Well I really have no idea how to add live countdown here.

57 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well I really have no idea how to add live countdown here.

Maybe some widget can be added if you can find them on any website, 
or some script that could be added to browser with that halving countdown showing

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Maybe some widget can be added if you can find them on any website, 
or some script that could be added to browser with that halving countdown showing

Question is how are you going to add it in your topic. If the forum software give us the features to add any script and to run it like one can run it from their own server in a webpage, then only possible.

But I doubt in the posting box we have such feature.

15 hours ago, hexwin said:

image.png.8a85326e7bafcd05160fc746fc7047c4.png

To be more precise this is not exactly correct countdown method.

Only precise method for Countdown would be BLOCK countdown
and we have  around 30,209 blocks more until halving

More precise countdown link: https://www.binance.vision/halving

really nice post!

Maybe with so many people talking about the halving, we can have a surprise investment in mining that can change this time table?

It is definitely a game changing event... a lot of people must be waiting for it

11 minutes ago, dentolas said:

really nice post!

Maybe with so many people talking about the halving, we can have a surprise investment in mining that can change this time table?

It is definitely a game changing event... a lot of people must be waiting for it

I don't think big change in block halving will happen, and mining raised so much recently, that my only concertn regarding price is that many of them will sell their mined Bitcoins right after halving happens 😕

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

I don't think big change in block halving will happen, and mining raised so much recently, that my only concertn regarding price is that many of them will sell their mined Bitcoins right after halving happens 😕

hmmmm, usually with BTC when there is much expectation for something to happen, it goes the opposite way... I've thought about it, they will surely have a way to capitalize this FOMO

don't know about miners selling right after the halving, just when BTC got scarser... they would loose their position, especially the ones that are not mining since the beginning... seems more like they might drop price suddenly before the halving to collect as much as possible

17 minutes ago, dentolas said:

I will say all the btc holders are waiting for this event coz deep down they believe that after the halving the price against the dollar will spike up. However nothing is very sure about bitcoin's price movement but history can give us some assurance that we will see a good price up.

3 minutes ago, dentolas said:

don't know about miners selling right after the halving, just when BTC got scarser...

I think there will be always a balance for the miners in getting reward. The reward will be reduced but don't forget the mining fees they get from it.

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I think there will be always a balance for the miners in getting reward. The reward will be reduced but don't forget the mining fees they get from it.

but large and old miners are also market makers (known as whales)... and they get so much more money from playing the FOMO/FUD game and keep their BTC...

There is a possible scenario in which the miners/whales boosted the beginning of the last bull run in order to sell off their bags at the highest points and took all this bear market time to fill their bags again... most giant farms are run by renewable or very cheap energy, and I don't believe these guys are selling their BTC regularly...

1 minute ago, dentolas said:

but large and old miners are also market makers (known as whales)... and they get so much more money from playing the FOMO/FUD game and keep their BTC...

Oh man! I think this payers are really not good for the community. Satoshi possibly did not realize that this mining will industrialize or he would do something about it. The power is when we will have more individual miners. We would not see this manipulation like we see now.

2 minutes ago, dentolas said:

There is a possible scenario in which the miners/whales boosted the beginning of the last bull run in order to sell off their bags at the highest points and took all this bear market time to fill their bags again...

Very possible and I will no wonder if they do it again.

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Oh man! I think this payers are really not good for the community. Satoshi possibly did not realize that this mining will industrialize or he would do something about it. The power is when we will have more individual miners. We would not see this manipulation like we see now.

Very possible and I will no wonder if they do it again.

One of the main problems that Satoshi couldn't possibly devise is hardware production centralization... there were times in which some well known GPUs got sold out because both the brands used chips from the same manufacturer that supposedly didn't get enough raw material as it got diverted to other plants... this can be rumors, but we watch this "war" with the ASIC manufacturers, that are mostly locate in China and only produce limited batches that they sell by pre-order....

maybe latey this got a bit better, but heavy mining is centralized, no doubt

and mining is a core part of cryptocurrencies, this is why some projects change their algos into ASIC resistant, so that they can still be efficiently mined by CPU and GPU, that are widely available

heavy mining is centralized, no doubt

And this is not really got for the ecosystem. Because of this we are seeing whales are having their grip in manipulation. May be some day we will be able to come out from this situation but I really have no idea how it should be handled.

this is why some projects change their algos into ASIC resistant, so that they can still be efficiently mined by CPU and GPU, that are widely available

We can not blame them. They really do not have much choice considering the current market.

1 minute ago, Superred said:

however how much exchange will support halving and i hoping more exchange to support it

I think you have messed up halving with fork 😊

There are nothing for exchanges in the halving event. It's related to miners. After 210,000 blocks the block rewards for miners get reduced to 1/2 and this event called halving event. Please read my OP, I tried to explain it also you can do some google search too.

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

And this is not really got for the ecosystem. Because of this we are seeing whales are having their grip in manipulation. May be some day we will be able to come out from this situation but I really have no idea how it should be handled.

well, I think that hardware will start being produced all over, as soon as more and more people adopt crypto, the demand will grow and sharks will invest in producing these things... but the problem still remains that the components are mainly manufactured in Asia....

the network will also grow as more and more people invest in serious mining and also energy (the key) and these guys would gradually loose grip ... this is why they stock BTC now

but the problem still remains that the components are mainly manufactured in Asia....

Well China to be exact. No wonder that they will become the super power.

this is why they stock BTC now

Without stoking it they can not manipulate the market and I think these guys really do not care about crypto they care about their financial gains.

2 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

It will be good to see bitcoin gets to its ATH before halving

Possibly we will see a price up but not sure if this will be a new ATH. 

I know there are codes but the problem we do not have such feature to embed a html code.

If we could embed the codes the one can easily add it, I mean I could easily add it 😊 

However we see the videos and images get embedded very easily in here which is amazing.

Anyway, giving it a test LOL

<div data-type="countdown" data-id="1518160" class="tickcounter" style="width: 100%; position: relative; padding-bottom: 25%"><a href="//www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1518160/my-countdown" title="My countdown">My countdown</a><a href="//www.tickcounter.com/" title="Countdown">Countdown</a></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, pjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//www.tickcounter.com/static/js/loader.js"; pjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, pjs); }(document, "script", "tickcounter-sdk"));</script>

Testing 😃

Edit: Nah it did not work LOL

Edited by xBDT Script

18 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well China to be exact. No wonder that they will become the super power.

Without stoking it they can not manipulate the market and I think these guys really do not care about crypto they care about their financial gains.

Possibly we will see a price up but not sure if this will be a new ATH. 

After all halving, sooner or later Bitcoin gone for new ATH until today. We don't know what will happen but I think we can see new ATH again.

2 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

So much speculation man at the moment,

I know and this is sometimes scary. People easily get overwhelmed with information. Just keep it simple that historically after the halving we always notice a significant price up and if we consider this upcoming event then we can expect the same after it.

So fingers crossed for a new ATH at-least.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

I know and this is sometimes scary. People easily get overwhelmed with information. Just keep it simple that historically after the halving we always notice a significant price up and if we consider this upcoming event then we can expect the same after it.

So fingers crossed for a new ATH at-least.

I think we are at a new point for Bitcoin. Some of the patterns on the long term may breakdown. We will start to see things we haven't seen before such as Bitcoin staying below the 200MA for a longer period of time. Or even some bearish momentum for longer periods. Everyone expects ATH's around the halving, so I'm expecting the opposite. 

4 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Hahaha, you sadly cant paste the code just like that there need to be an extra function on there which allows us that. But a good idea or?

That exactly what I meant LOL however I did not want to lose this chance to just pasting it here LOL

I think you already have noticed that when you paste an image link it immediately embeds it in the post with the preview. Same happen with video too but we really need some sort of such tool so that we can execute a function too in here.

1 minute ago, BitcoinCase said:

Everyone expects ATH's around the halving, so I'm expecting the opposite. 

Let's keep it this way or we will hold as we do 😊

Edited by xBDT Script