How can I join the Crypto campaign? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roxy123

How can I join the Crypto campaign?

Yes you can and this is really something to really build you up and we need to continue with what we have the issue is easy people usually take on airdrops and as at @Mwangihas stated this is one beautiful key that one must be able to follow so we need to work as hard and put together strategies that work well for us

• +4 1

This was a problem in the past. The issue has been resolved and the cryptotalk account can now be linked to yobit. You only need to add the email.

Once you log in to the CryptoTalk forum with your email, you will be registered in Yobit and the paid posts will be transferred to your wallet on the yobit platform. Excuse me, this is what I know about the topic

Sometimes the link between the Crypto forum and the Yobit platform stops, which is normal and is constantly updated, so fear not

In these cases, you should continue the forum by reading the posts, gaining experience and creating your own posts until the issue is resolved

• +4 1

On 3/30/2020 at 3:04 AM, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

Sir if you're from one of banned country I think you can't join the campaign. I linked account with a help from forum admin. He was very nice to help me to link my account in Yobit. 

Welcome to this forum my dear, cryptotalk dont accept new users for their cryptotalk campaign, so now you should focus on your working here, create quality post and gets knowledge, complete your first 100 post, and increases your forum rank. May be later the moderators announced for reopening  because its temporary off.  so be patience and enjoy through this forum. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk is the easiest right now. You only need to rank up at least make some reputation here and you can join the campaign.  There are several campaigns already in the forum, I think cryptotalk is really going to be a wonderful board one day. 

5 minutes ago, ShiNorton said:

Sir if you're from one of banned country I think you can't join the campaign. I linked account with a help from forum admin. He was very nice to help me to link my account in Yobit. 

What about the campaign in the bounty section? 

It doesn't matter if his country is banned, he still can register and join the altcoin bounty campaigns.

4 minutes ago, korazon said:

What about the campaign in the bounty section? 

It doesn't matter if his country is banned, he still can register and join the altcoin bounty campaigns.

I'm also new to this forum so don't know much about bounty campaign  restrictions.  OP isn't talking about bounty. You read his post again. 

5 hours ago, gbfisher said:

cryptotalk dont accept new users for their cryptotalk campaign, so now you should focus on your working here,

@gbfisher are you sure that cryptotalk forum again closed the cryptotalk campaigns for new member.. Because i have seen no information yet about closed the campaign for new one..  But yah the cryptotalk campaigns was closed for 4 month as in forum that time lot of spammer came to earn money.. But now everything okay as i know..           

On 3/30/2020 at 1:15 PM, Honny143 said:

Unfortunately all new members face this problem, this forum not allows to join this pay per post campaign, but don't worry first complete your 100 post task,and build your rank better, I think some time later this from take any action and allows to join in campaign, so work hard good luck.

First of all warmly welcome to all the new members at this world of the cryto world. Now in the recent time the bitcoin and the crypto compaign is off. But it's a good new that it is temporary off, suddenly it will start  soon. Thanks my friend for this topic. 

I face this problem... I used my email id but and i get react my post but i do not bitcoin  ... I give massage on Moderator...i hopeful Moderator help me to solve this problem..... If you know about any one else please help me..... Advance thank you...  

you both purchase those who have innitial buy order and otherwise you both follow the instructions that are given in case you want to get free, one of the esiest and the largest this year is that of uniswap and all you needed to do is to have used uniswap

On 3/30/2020 at 9:15 AM, Honny143 said:

Unfortunately all new members face this problem, this forum not allows to join this pay per post campaign, but don't worry first complete your 100 post task,and build your rank better, I think some time later this from take any action and allows to join in campaign, so work hard good luck.

Yea, indeed many newbies face this challenge, infact I faced it also when I first joined , I had to change my phone browser, and reload the page, and it was successful. But my own problem then was that, I failed to link my email with my talk token account at yobit, I worked for several weeks but did not get the payment for talk token ,but everything has been fixed now,am improving every day 

5 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yea, indeed many newbies face this challenge, infact I faced it also when I first joined , I had to change my phone browser, and reload the page, and it was successful. But my own problem then was that, I failed to link my email with my talk token account at yobit, I worked for several weeks but did not get the payment for talk token ,but everything has been fixed now,am improving every day 

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan dear first make your mind that first I will learn here as I see many newbie they ask about when my payment will be start? And I didn't received payment yet which is useless because if you don't know when my payment will be start so it's mean you didn't read all the rules and just you are working here so first make your mind that the first step is to learn well and follow the rules then it is quite good for your future..

When already a user in which you've done the 100 initial post, your already inducted into the campaign, but you've to include your self on the campaign by having to join on on yobit on Crypto talk campaign tab, to be eligible on payment

I think after a while it allows you to take action and allow you to join the campaign and not allow the new account to be associated with the PayPost promotion anymore and all new members face this problem in this forum post competitionDoes not allow joining the payroll.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:49 AM, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

I think at that moment new account are not accepted to create if there is any issue it would be rectified by the moderators in the yobit or else they would be doing some kinds of update if it is temporary closed it would be opened as early as possible by the moderators.

6 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan dear first make your mind that first I will learn here as I see many newbie they ask about when my payment will be start? And I didn't received payment yet which is useless because if you don't know when my payment will be start so it's mean you didn't read all the rules and just you are working here so first make your mind that the first step is to learn well and follow the rules then it is quite good for your future..

Okay @Mark wood for the sincere words of advice, I will do as you said, but what I was trying to clerify is how many newbies face challenge in trying to link their cryptotalk account with yobit talk or BTC, so I explained my own part of the challenge, it not that am more focused on the earning aspect honestly. But any way thanks for the care , and you are indeed trying to improve me that why . J appreciate you for that

43 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Okay @Mark wood for the sincere words of advice, I will do as you said, but what I was trying to clerify is how many newbies face challenge in trying to link their cryptotalk account with yobit talk or BTC, so I explained my own part of the challenge, it not that am more focused on the earning aspect honestly. But any way thanks for the care , and you are indeed trying to improve me that why . J appreciate you for that

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan dear link cryptotalk to yobit BTC and talk so that you will earning as well I don't tell you to not earn here I mean focus on learning so that already you will earn one thing more if talk token trade start today so BTC payment will be off from today so let's hope for start trade of talk Token with great value..

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan dear link cryptotalk to yobit BTC and talk so that you will earning as well I don't tell you to not earn here I mean focus on learning so that already you will earn one thing more if talk token trade start today so BTC payment will be off from today so let's hope for start trade of talk Token with great value..

Okay my good friend thank you for having my back, we all hope the talk token trade starts today as said my the moderator last month, but we haven't had a single word from them, am sure they will get back to us if the trade will start today or not. 

Make a secondary email for this purpose don't use your personal email. And this will be good for you my dear friend.. thanks dear.

The first procedure is to register to Yobit Exchange and crypto talk both. Then you should complete your 100 posts. There will be your profile name written on top right of Yobit homepage. Click on that and then click on crypto talk campaign. They'll ask about some credentials and you will join crypto talk campaign for BTC in this way. You can join TALK campaign by clicking in crypto Talk Neo

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 3/29/2020 at 2:19 PM, Roxy123 said:

✌️Thank you all.. 

Mate you must first finish the 100 posts first well because sometimes that how it goes with no problems when logging in your email to the crypto campaign in yobit so you must be awarey of that and everything else nothing really its just all about it.

• +4 1

You need to check your gmail address and share what is the actual problem, so if the linking of account is disabled for new accounts,  you should  wait.

I'm also beginner but you should be patient wait for some time and try it agajn your email will be approved in compain but honestly saying i haven't faced this problem on this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹