How can I join the Crypto campaign? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roxy123

How can I join the Crypto campaign?

Greetings, unfortunately the vacancies to be paid in the forum have ended, but at any time you can open maybe, there it is time to talk to the administrators to find out what the future of the forum will be and if they will reopen the registrations to pay per post.

• Useful or interesting 1

For now, you will not be able to join the campaign, it is closed for new members temporarily as said by the administrator. Just keep posting and keep updated because it might be opened at anytime they feel it is right 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

New users can't join the campaign at all but you can just work for the future here and sometimes we see that as a hard-working without any profits but I am sure the more the you stayed here working the more you will gain in the future.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:05 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

welcome
You cannot join the forum’s campaign before you confirm your account on yobit, wait a few days for the problem to be resolved.

There is no problem on this forum. No joining of the campaign for now. I really wish admin to open it but they too knows the best that will help the forum. 

Just wait until you enable the connection of new accounts on the forum, this is your only chance to connect your account to the campaign

On 3/30/2020 at 5:19 AM, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

You just need to put your email that you used on your cryptotalk account on the UID textbox in cryptotalk campaign on your yobit exchange. After that, it will automatically gave you your unique ID for you account. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Dear member you must about forum sections and on which goes to dialogue with administration and their you will find your answers why no attachment of new people with yobit exchange. Because moderators said still temporary closed they will announce here. 

Greetings. The reason you cannot add your email address to the cryptotalk campaign is because registration has been temporarily stopped for the moment to prevent the infestation of spammers but it may soon be reopened.

You  are  not  able to  add  your  email  in cryptotalk campaign because  they  not allowed new members  to register  at the current  time.You have to wait  Till they on registration. Stay update. 

Hello my friend
You cannot now link accounts together
Because this feature has been turned off for a while
I think they are working to bring it back

I am sorry to tell you that it's disabled at this time !
but admin said that it will enable again but we don't know the time ! I think they make it to ban the bad people from here.

Many problem have this issue. I want to say to all newbies, you cannot connect your cryptotalk campaign with your yobit account , I hope it will be opened very soon. Contact admin and ask for a satisfied answer.

Hello dear friend , you can easily join the crypto campaign but the problem is with yobit , because yobit has closed the registration for the campaign due to some reason. Yobit is the plateform which gives you the payment so it will worthless if you cannot join the yobit and work here cause you won't be able to recieve your daily payment.

I don’t know if the rules for joining this forum have changed or not because I have several months since joining the forum where all you have to do is register in the forum and have an account on the YOBIT platform and then you link the accounts together and start writing posts and make a profit through Every post

THINK POSITIVE

Currently it seems that the site does not accept any new members, so you must wait a little while until the site returns and opens the doors of acceptance again 

You are not able to join in this campaign because administrations are temporarily off the the joining of new members to this campaign you have to wait for sometimes then definitely again they will open the campaign and this is going on because they are cleaning the campaign by removing the sperm members that is very good because many members are not knowing anything now that they're trying to get the things so it's a lesson for all of them if they will not work here with quality of contents then they will be removed from the Campion.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:49 AM, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

Hi my friend I'm afraid to tell you that now you can't connect your cryptotalk account with yobit exchange because the registration for new account are restricted for now so you have to wait till the registration opens. 

The way or process of joining this campaign is very easy you have to create an account with cryptotalk and after creating it you have to complete initial 100 comments after which the payment will be started and to withdraw the payments you have to link your crypto account with yobit exchange which not accessing any new accounts presently.

If you are posting here then it means you have already joined the cryptotalk campaign. All you need to do is make 30 good posts a day over hundred characters and link your cryptotalk UID in Yobit cryptotalk campaign. One more thing, you need to make 100 posts prior to earning.

468x60-3.png

Welcome to the forum, we are all happy to see you here but i think there are some issues with connecting new accounts to yobit exchange so you will need to be patient until the moderators talks about it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/30/2020 at 6:13 AM, Rifat43 said:

You can't join in the Cryptotalk campaign. Because, Yobit has blocked to accept new members in the campaign. So, you have to wait to join in the campaign until they start to accept new members.

That's right. 

As of now they are accepting new members maybe if he didn't already join then he can now easily join the campaign for him to be able to get pay per posts. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You have to very your email with the ip address and you will egt a code out from there and that you need to paste it in youbit and then you will have to login then only you will be able to see the crypto campaign in YOBIT. Below your profile you will see Cryptotalk Campaign , by clicking on that you will se your cryptotalk activities. 

I feel you mate. I cant make this crypto account to yobit because they are not yet accepting new members. I hope the process will be back in normal. I'm still posting good content here. Let's enjoy here in crypto and wait