How can I join the Crypto campaign? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roxy123

How can I join the Crypto campaign?

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 16
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

5 hours ago, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

We all the beginners have the same problem. All we can do for now is to continuously making post here in this forum until there will be an update to our concern. I will make more post here to upgrade my account rank and wait till the campaign will open again. Let's be patient all things gonna be fine.

Edited by Lexfi
  • Useful or interesting 4

Right now, you can't. Even though you can now create a user account here, connecting it to your Yobit account is temporarily closed. An admin said so:

In the meantime, you (and every beginner for that matter) should start writing good content here. Those first quality posts of yours might come to your rescue just in case an even more stricter rule comes up.

1 hour ago, Lexfi said:

We all the beginners have the same problem. All we can do for now is to continuously making post here in this forum until there will be an update to our concern. I will make more post here to upgrade my account rank and wait till the campaign will open again. Let's be patient all things gonna be fine.

Good for you then. As long as you adhere to the guidelines of this forum, things will be good for you here.

*clicks button* Here's your first 'like' from this forum, courtesy of me. Don't waste it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Probably, moderators have accepted new members into the campaign, which is why the platform cannot be linked with the forum, so I advise you to contact one of the moderators and ask for help from him.

• Useful or interesting 2

Hello my friend they don't let the new account to connect with the paybypost campaign anymore maybe they will accept the newbies to get paid or not at all.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Unfortunately all new members face this problem, this forum not allows to join this pay per post campaign, but don't worry first complete your 100 post task,and build your rank better, I think some time later this from take any action and allows to join in campaign, so work hard good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, Roxy123 said:

✌️Thank you all.. 

It is not a problem but was implemented by the admin. I believe you are not new here. Go to about forum and check dialogue with the admin for more information. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan
  • +5 1

You can't join right know no one can join here and that is from.the forum they don't accept new members to join the campaign at all.

1 hour ago, Kgn78690 said:

I am also trying to do the same thing but unfortunately their system is saying that new accounts are not accepted don't worry try after some days or some weeks 

You are trying to make another account here ? Lol that is illegal so you need to be careful my friend. Good day

My friend, registration for the campaign is now suspended. You need to wait for the supervisors to announce anew about the opening of the registration again. You can, until that time, benefit from the topics and publish good content.

There is a problem when it comes in connecting your account here in cryptotalk and yobit. You can make posts here in cryptotalk but you can't earn because you are not able to connect your account.

• +5 1

Dear member you are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk, but I think right now the linked Cryptoptalk account to your Yobit account is temporary disabled, maybe they will enable it again you need just to wait.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Dear friend welcome to crypto family. At that time crypto campaign is off for new users. But good thing is that it is temporary ofg and it will be reopen soon. 

16 hours ago, Roxy123 said:

✌️Thank you all.. 

You can complete your first 100 posts without any problem, then you should wait for the campaign to allow newbies to join again. Admins said this is temporary and it will solved shortly.

• +1 2

17 hours ago, Roxy123 said:

✌️Thank you all.. 

In the meantime, new members are not allowed to join Cryptotalk campaign on Yobit platform. Fortunately, this is temporary and the registration will be available for new members. 

18 hours ago, Roxy123 said:

✌️Thank you all.. 

New accounts now are not accepts in the payment campaign, so I think it may be a temporary problem, so you should continue to post and waiting if you will be able to participate in the campaign.

Welcome to the forum with us. This procedure that you want to request now is in the process of solving the problem. Not only you are suffering from this problem with old members in this connection. Review the sections or rules required of you so that you do not face urbanization or stop

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This feature closed and turned off now !
but they will open it soon ! admins said that ! >> I think admins here are doing this to make sure that the new accounts are not spammers or bots 

There has not yet been a cryptotalk compaign opened, but the cryptotalk account is open.  All you can do now is stay active here and when the admin does it, you will be able to do a good job.

• +2 1

Maybe the developers are trying their best to develop  the current issue. You are not the only one who faced the problem. A lot of users around the world is not capable of adding their new account to the yobit. So it is actually unidentified that when they will fix the issue. All we can do is wait for the result. 

Welcome to this forum dear friend but actually at this point in time you can't actually link your Cryptotalk account with the yobit platform so for me I would advice you to complete your task of getting paid which is 100 post and wait until the problem is solved.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome to the forum mate currently try to gather some patience about your account being connected to yobit because the linking is not available but I know its temporally and it will be back soon take your time and go through the forum to get used thanks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

welcome
You cannot join the forum’s campaign before you confirm your account on yobit, wait a few days for the problem to be resolved.

I think that new yobit registrations for participating in the cryptotalk campaign are suspended for the time being. You should give it a look everyday though, as I think that at some point the admins will decide to reopen them.

Hello mate. Yobit is not confirming the new account because of spammers. You can't join the compagion for now but you can wait for yobit to open the account for the beginners.

• +3 1