Is bitcoin stable? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Is bitcoin stable?

No brother ! 
bitcoin isn't stable coin ! but if you are searching on stable coins you will find USDT ! its that best sable coin right now !.

Dear friend Bitcoin (BTC) is not a stable currency and therefore it varies so much price, but the important thing is that it is estimated to reach $20000 this year  

Bitcoin is not a stable coin. The price of bitcoin always goes ups and downs as the time goes and it is not stable even for a day actually. There are some coins and tokens are available that are stable but bitcoin is apart from them. It is not as stable as that and the coin goes ups and downs in rate always. But it is very profitable to trade with. 

It's an opposite of stable, and it's not going to stand on its own because it's not an island apart from the real world events. There's nothing in the world that start of regression wouldn't affect.

Well bitcoin isn't stable and can never be bitcoin price is volatile which means it goes up and comes down , and the rise and fall of bitcoin price is based on demand and supply. So at the pandemic season many people needed real cash so there sold there coins and de supply was much than demand that's why the price dropped but now it's increasing bit by bit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most likely not, and Bitcoin is not a stable coin. Bitcoin is falling and rising in price. But many institutional investors assure that Bitcoin is becoming a more stable cryptocurrency, because capitalization is growing. 

I believe that initially bitcoin itself was worth nothing. But after the capitalization began to gather. And this began to give the price of bitcoin.

No, bitcoin is not stable and bitcoin price changes regularly more than most other trading assets, and I like bitcoin to be not stable so that I can have more tradings in the day because I am a day trader.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and is in no way considered to be a stable coin. If you are looking at bitcoin in respect to all of the other crypto that is available on the market then i guess that you could argue that bitcoin is relatively stable in the sense that it will always hold value, however if you look at the bitcoin market you can see there are large fluctuations in the price throughout the day showing that it is not a stable coin. This is what makes day trading possible.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

23 hours ago, bliznec said:

Most likely not, and Bitcoin is not a stable coin. Bitcoin is falling and rising in price. But many institutional investors assure that Bitcoin is becoming a more stable cryptocurrency, because capitalization is growing. 

It is certainly not, not stable at all. It is good for holding yet also good for making profit if practiced swing trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

15 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

It is certainly not, not stable at all. It is good for holding yet also good for making profit if practiced swing trading. 

This swing trading is more suitable for an advanced user, a trader who trades in cryptocurrency on a cryptocurrency exchange. Yes, thank you my friend. 

even at the worst moment many traders know how to get profit from the bitcoin's market.fr a good trader who is having enough and stromg knowledge of thr market bitcoin is always stable

The answer is NO it isn't. like any other coin, bitcoin is not stable and a further analysis is needed for us to understand it completely and to make a good charting.

No friend  You can't call bitcoin  Stable. You can see alot of ups and down at the current time in bitcoin . There is stable coin in crypto currencies like usd and  dai. 

coronavirus does not have much influence on cryptocurrencies, it only has a small impact. I think bitcoin is not stable and its future is definitely not stable. It goes up continuously and also goes down continuously. It does not remain at a price

Recently due to COVID-19 I though that the price of bitcoin will not be stable it may go down.But in spite of all the conditions and decreased economy is different countries bitcoin price remained stable.As far as I think that the price of the bitcoin doesn't depend upon economy!

Bitcoin price is a result of supply and demand. Since many highly speculative funds were investing in it since 2018 lows, aiming for the halvening, they figured out that 7-10K$ was a good price to sell right before the coronavirus pandemic was about to destroy all markets. These funds didn't pull just from Bitcoin, they've exited all their investments and entered bonds. They behave like this traditionally. This was the reason for dumping even to $3700. They had to offload everything fast. Now we are trying to rebuilt from this and hope that the market can grow back to where it was.

Bitcoin is not stable and will not be stable because it is a volatile currency that depends on the strength of supply and demand and it is impossible for there to be stability between demand and supply

THINK POSITIVE

The cryptocurrency advertise in universal is identical unstable and enormously volatile, and straight away this promote is facing the distribution epidemic. Bitcoin look after from main companies and overweight investors has decreased, and for this right mind its assess has decreased especially

Of course not, all of the currency in the market is not stable specifically bitcoin. Bitcoin is extremely volatile and no one can predict the price of bitcoin even the experts in crypto currencies. 

Bitcoins are a cryptocurrency that are just like any other coins that are traded by the people and that its price is affected by the demand and supply of the coins. I think that every coins work on that mechanism. So its not at all stable. 

On 3/29/2020 at 12:45 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend I think this is a stable price bitcoin but now global economy down that's for worries me because bitcoin may down again for corona virus. I think if invest bitcoin you first analysis market because it's risky for invest this time.

No matter how bitcoin will drop, just don't fear about it that much, because the bitcoin price cannot drop permanently because people are still need it, so the price must be recovered to its price at any time.

If you are asking for it's age to be available in this crypto world, I might tell you like it is stable crypto coin but in the case of its price stability, it is not for sure because price of Bitcoin is highly volatile in the cryptocurrency markets. 

we are so close to halving and i was expecting for a good pump but corona virus ruined everything yesterday we had a good pump but today btc price dump again we should wait and see what will happen and do not lode our chances.