New airdrop free $20 for signing up - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Qazi

New airdrop free $20 for signing up

Posted (edited)

Gram airdrop is new coin many users already talked let me explain for users. 

• reffer bonus 5 gram
  • hourly roll 0.1 gram to 1000 gram and 99.9% its always 0.1 gram
  • daily 5 videos 0.1 gram each
  • minimum withdraw is 500 gram which needs at least 7 to 10 months for reach 500 grams. 
  • If you have reffer then time piread is only 2 month or if you are luck 1000 gram can win
  • All screen shots added
  • even 6 month you need to make 500 but after completion of 500 calculations 6 month you earned 1000 doller
  • avrg 166 doller monthly. 

Screenshot_20200329-132016.jpg

Screenshot_20200329-132009.jpg

IMG_20200329_131945.jpg

Screenshot_20200329-132144.jpg

Screenshot_20200329-132037.jpg

Edited by Qazi
pix added
  • -5 1
  • +2 1

If you like my post🙂 ❤️❤️encourage me with reputation 💙💙

Posted (edited)

This is completely a scam airdrop and I recommend you to immediately leave the site and also to unbind facebook or gmail you have signed up with . It says that it is based on ton network but thats a complete fake . A big telegram airdrop group has verified that it's a fake airdrop.

Edited by Kapil Koirala

Hasn't it been scam yet?I had also registered in this site and earned some grams but my friend told me that it was a scam so I left it.i probably need to check it again.well thanks for sharing this information.

Join Coinbase Earn to earn free crypto by learning about it 

crypto.jpg.3dcbdca61ae4650abd1596f6e2e43cf4.jpg

Latest Hindi, English Song Lyrics

On 3/29/2020 at 9:08 PM, bitcoinb said:

Hello. I think that this webssite is a SCAM. i participated to the GRAM official ICO the past year. I think this website is not related to the official GRAM (TON) project...

Look likes this is a scam Website thank for giving a fast Feedback on this, Most comment from this website are negative and I was doubting at first but then I see you comments which make more sense.

• +2 1

I had signed up a while ago but I lost all my earnings in the dice/spin, also a friend of mine told me that this website is a scam! Be careful.

thank you for sharing this amazing website where we can earn free money the thing I like about this website is that we can earn free money just by watching videos there are very few website which allows us 

I wish this could be real but i think they are totally scammers. I have used this site for few days but i have earn nothing, the real coin is GRAM TON for instagarm but this they are fake.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

7 months in order to reach the minimum withdrawal limit? According to my opinion, this is madness. You work in this location or the airdrop for all this period and you do not even know the price of the currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

Any GRAM airdrops are a scam. The telegram project has been discontinued for the time being and there is a chance that the blockchain will be developed and released by other developers but nothing is released right now.

signature.png.b6237073b3fce6a030cb1a03993916df.png

Looking like the scam application and trying to fool people with the fake GRAM airdrop. Have a look, application is showing aggressive ads and minimum withdrawal is 500 GRAM which clearly verify this is 100% scam app to earn money from bunch of ads. 

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Sign in to follow this