A short Guide for beginners (and older members) affected by the forum's pay-per-post blockade (UPDATED 12/19/2020) - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

A short Guide for beginners (and older members) affected by the forum's pay-per-post blockade (UPDATED 12/19/2020)

Have you just now created your account? Were you lured in by the pay-per-post campaign of this forum? Were you disappointed that your country was included in those whose payments were blocked due to too many spammers?

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/7623-update12032020-payment-for-posts-explanation/?do=findComment&comment=4720712

From 25 Feb we don't pay for messages from these countries: 'NG','EG','PK','ID','VE', 'BD','PH' because 95% of them are spammers or low quality posters.

There is yet a sliver of hope for those who earnestly want to earn while posting, if you happened to be one of the unfortunate ones.

But first, let me have something to say here:

Spoiler

This forum's ultimate purpose is to share information, advertise (in the appropriate sections) and have meaningful discussions, not simply to earn a few satoshis for just posting useless content. Personally, I don't really care whether I get paid or not except for the fact that the pay-per-post is a nice touch for rewarding useful content, and your mindset should be like this as well. And I created this guide in the hope that those who are truly worthy are rewarded for their efforts.

Do not abuse this forum's goodwill. If anyone were to use this guide as a Trojan horse just to post spam later on:

Spoiler

I am going to hunt you all down and have the mods' banhammer on you!!!

So don't you dare!!!

And yes, even the older users who has gone inactive in this forum for a while can also benefit from this guide.

Now that I got that little bit of a rant off of me, let's go on to the actual guide, shall we?

... ... ...

Assuming that you've actually already created your own user account here and set it up properly, here's your next step:

1. Your first ~100 posts MUST contain interesting and useful content. How? Your should be able to spot some samples of those content from some reputable users here, and if you still have doubt on how to do it, I included a few tips about it on my compiled topic here: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/
  2. You also need to create a few topics while you're at it too. I suggest at least three, but it would be even better if you can create more 🙂 . Again, they MUST contain interesting and useful content, and they should be mostly original as well, not just copy/pasted from somewhere without even giving links for it.
  3. Now that you have created the above requirements this guide asked for (I suggest having around more than 3 one-week-old topics and 130 posts just in case some of your contents got deleted one way or another) you can ask for a certain mod to give you an exception. More details can be found here: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/7623-update12032020-payment-for-posts-explanation/?do=findComment&comment=5861199

To do this:
    - Write [ @Desais ] in PM. 1 TIME;
    - Users with multi-accounts - will not be restore;
    - Users without created topics - will not be restore;

- Users with <100-character content - will not be restore;
    - DON'T write again.

4. What to write in your PM? I'll give a sample here to give you an idea. Don't be a smarta** on your PM, don't copy my sample except maybe for the topic title, and write your own version, ok? And, oh, you should follow the mod's instructions (the "Write [ @Desais ] in PM. 1 TIME; DON'T write again" clause) above, if you don't want him to get pissed at you.

(write in topic title: [ Request for restoration of payment ] without the [ ] )

Hello,

I would like to have my user account be granted an exception from those whose countries were included in those whose payments were blocked. I believe the contents of my activities have adhered to the guidelines of this forum.

Thank you.

5. Now, all you need to do is wait for a few days for the payment to appear in your Yobit account. If the request you sent got granted, you'll see your satoshis there. In the meantime, you should continue to post content here like what you've been doing so far.

... And that's it. If you got your payment, congratulations!! Just keep it up and don't make this forum lose faith in you.

"But what if I still got no payment!?" you asked? Assuming that there aren't any more official restriction announcements made, this is bound to happen when you got some violations on you. Included in the mod's linked post I gave is a warning:

Consideration of this issue takes some time, more than 1 person solves it and your information will be transferred to the technical administrator, the account will be checked and if there are no violations, it will restore you in time.

This is a safety measure to prevent any spammers from trying to abuse this forum, so deal with it. If you're 'clean', then of course you should have nothing to fear for.

That's it for this topic. Now go on, and good luck. You'll need it.

EDIT: Update - 12/19/2020

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=11286887

Edited by kyoukage01
announcement added
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Congratulations brother for this work and thank you for sharing this excellent information with us are very important point for us what new members of this forum

Is a good topic my friend , you share all the things the beginner need it id this topic , so my friend thank you to share this useful topic with us , is really useful, i learn many things , and i give you a good reputation.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Few days ago i also read this information that the countries that are banned from payment then they can send pm to moderaters one time and their account can be restored if they meat criteria of real account and forum rules. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, GanDuba said:

This is great. Nice write up. But as you know, the pm is not the issue, is if the spammers followed the rules. That id just the issue. 

This wouldn't have happened if only these spammers stopped their greediness earlier. But what has happened, happened. Oh, well. Now they only have themselves to blame. And the few legit ones who got affected too must surely have the right to spit on their names.

1 hour ago, jamesvince said:

Few days ago i also read this information that the countries that are banned from payment then they can send pm to moderaters one time and their account can be restored if they meat criteria of real account and forum rules. 

Someone even made a topic about it:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/88333-a-nice-opportunity-for-all-members-whose-payment-has-been-stopped/

However, nobody went into details on "how to do it", so I did. This topic is that result.

BTW, my country is included to those on the blocked list (not telling which one), and even though I truly thank the mods for giving me an exception (I'd still like that icing included on the cake, figuratively speaking), I would still be active in this forum even without getting paid.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I love this post because it is full of very useful advice for members. My advice personally for members who have been banned and for members who were not allowed to participate in the campaign to be patient and wait and work on developing their accounts because there will be many campaigns in the future within this forum

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello mate thanks for making this clear and straight forward its really helpful especially to newbies who likes asking unnecessary questions they will find much help from your post.

• +5 1

Thank you for sharing this guide information useful and helpful for many new members who join recently this forum, is very important to let them know if they are able to earn here or no before they start here.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The rules are the same for everyone on the forum. But you can make indulgence that there are older people who just like being here. They need to write once, and maybe they will be heard. I am very sorry that this happened.

• +4 1

This post is very important and contains a large number of ideas that everyone needs in this forum Thank you my friend and I hope that you will always continue to provide everything that is important to members

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you very much for this useful advice as it will help many people who lost their accounts to avoid being banned in the future as well as keep this forum free of spammers and unuseful content.

• +4 1

On 3/28/2020 at 11:02 PM, kyoukage01 said:

Have you just now created your account? Were you lured in by the pay-per-post campaign of this forum? Were you disappointed that your country was included in those whose payments were blocked due to too many spammers?

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/7623-update12032020-payment-for-posts-explanation/?do=findComment&comment=4720712

There is yet a sliver of hope for those who earnestly want to earn while posting, if you happened to be one of the unfortunate ones.

But first, let me have something to say here: this forum's ultimate purpose is to share information, advertise (in the appropriate sections) and have meaningful discussions, not simply to earn a few satoshis for just posting useless content. Personally, I don't really care whether I get paid or not except for the fact that the pay-per-post is a nice touch for rewarding useful content, and your mindset should be like this as well. And I created this guide in the hope that those who are truly worthy are rewarded for their efforts.

Do not abuse this forum's goodwill. If anyone were to use this guide as a Trojan horse just to post spam later on:

Reveal hidden contents

I am going to hunt you all down and have the mods' banhammer on you!!! So don't you dare!!!

And yes, even the older users who has gone inactive in this forum for a while can also benefit from this guide.

Now that I got that little bit of a rant off of me, let's go on to the actual guide.

... ... ...

Assuming that you've actually already created your own user account here and set it up properly, here's your next step:

1. Your first ~100 posts MUST contain interesting and useful content. Your should be able to spot some samples of those content from some reputable users here, and if you still have doubt on how to do it, I included a few tips about it on my compiled topic here: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/
  2. You also need to create a few topics while you're at it too. I suggest at least two, but it would be even better if you can create more 🙂 . Again, they MUST contain interesting and useful content, and they should be mostly original as well.
  3. Now that you have created the above requirements this guide asked for (I suggest having around more than 3 one-week-old topics and 130 posts just in case some of your content got deleted one way or another) you can ask for a certain mod to give you an exception. More details can be found here:https://cryptotalk.org/topic/7623-update12032020-payment-for-posts-explanation/?do=findComment&comment=5861199
  4. What to write in your PM? I'll give a sample here to give you an idea. Don't be a smarta** and write your own version, ok? And, oh, you should follow the mod's instructions above (the "Write [ @Desais ] in PM. 1 TIME; DON'T write again" clause), if you don't want him to get pissed at you.
  5. Now, all you need to do is wait for a few days for the payment to appear in your Yobit account, if the request you sent got granted, you'll see your satoshis there. In the meantime, you should continue to post content here like what you've been doing so far.

... And that's it. If you got your payment, congratulations!! Just keep it up and don't make this forum lose faith in you.

"But what if I still got no payment!?" you asked? This is bound to happen when you got some violations on you. Included in the mod's linked post I gave is a warning:

This is a safeguard to prevent any spammers from trying to abuse this forum, so deal with it. If you're 'clean', then you should have nothing to fear for.

Those are very good news, I know a user from one of those countries that the forum prohibited them from receiving payments, I'm going to recommend your topic to him and I hope he can continue participating in the Cryptotalk campaign.

Thank you my friend this post is long but useful and carries good information and we must all see it and know it so that we can understand the work in this forum well and provide what is always best

This post was announced based on what every one of these countries mentioned before, due to their lack of respect for the rules, I really regret this decision taken against them, but if they committed, it would be better and better for them because they are receiving a fee that changes their material lives

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/29/2020 at 1:02 PM, kyoukage01 said:

But first, let me have something to say here: this forum's ultimate purpose is to share information, advertise (in the appropriate sections) and have meaningful discussions, not simply to earn a few satoshis for just posting useless content. Personally, I don't really care whether I get paid or not except for the fact that the pay-per-post is a nice touch for rewarding useful content, and your mindset should be like this as well. And I created this guide in the hope that those who are truly worthy are rewarded for their efforts.

Reveal hidden contents

I am going to hunt you all down and have the mods' banhammer on you!!! So don't you dare!!!

Now that I got that little bit of a rant off of me, let's go on to the actual guide.

... ... ...

1. Your first ~100 posts MUST contain interesting and useful content. Your should be able to spot some samples of those content from some reputable users here, and if you still have doubt on how to do it, I included a few tips about it on my compiled topic here: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/
  2. You also need to create a few topics while you're at it too. I suggest at least two, but it would be even better if you can create more 🙂 . Again, they MUST contain interesting and useful content, and they should be mostly original as well.
  3. Now that you have created the above requirements this guide asked for (I suggest having around more than 3 one-week-old topics and 130 posts just in case some of your content got deleted one way or another) you can ask for a certain mod to give you an exception. More details can be found here:https://cryptotalk.org/topic/7623-update12032020-payment-for-posts-explanation/?do=findComment&comment=5861199
  4. What to write in your PM? I'll give a sample here to give you an idea. Don't be a smarta** and write your own version, ok? And, oh, you should follow the mod's instructions above (the "Write [ @Desais ] in PM. 1 TIME; DON'T write again" clause), if you don't want him to get pissed at you.
  5. Now, all you need to do is wait for a few days for the payment to appear in your Yobit account, if the request you sent got granted, you'll see your satoshis there. In the meantime, you should continue to post content here like what you've been doing so far.

"But what if I still got no payment!?" you asked? This is bound to happen when you got some violations on you. Included in the mod's linked post I gave is a warning:

This is a safeguard to prevent any spammers from trying to abuse this forum, so deal with it. If you're 'clean', then you should have nothing to fear for.

Thanks for sharing this valuable information about the forum. It will become more easier to the new members to understand how this forum works and how they could earn in this forum. 

13 hours ago, SunilRaja said:

Admin has stopped joining for new members to earn through pay by post compaign . Only older members are eligible for to earn through pay by post compaign.

Yes, I've read that announcement as well. But the mod also said that it's only a temporary measure. If there aren't any more restrictions applied after the restriction is lifted, new members from blocked countries can still try to do what is written on the topic. In the meantime, they should try to post some really good enough content that the forum staff will notice that newbies now aren't so bad. Maybe that particular restriction will be lifted earlier that way.

20 hours ago, bliznec said:

The rules are the same for everyone on the forum. But you can make indulgence that there are older people who just like being here. They need to write once, and maybe they will be heard. I am very sorry that this happened.

15 hours ago, Alfa555 said:

..Yes, unfortunately the forum, after lengthy cleanings from spammers, decided to remove a number of countries that were most of all spammers, I understand that this is very sad news for decent users, but what can you do ..

13 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

Its was painful to this counties to be banned because there is some members in this countries were very effective positively in the forum, i feel said for them, so i demand to all my citizens from Algeria to respect the rules here and try to rich the forum by useful topics, in order to not get banned from here.

The rules might be the same for everyone, but members from affected countries now has the unfortunate restriction placed on them (bad news for spammers). But the mods also know that there are at least some users who were pretty decent enough (thus the remaining 5%) and have given them a chance to be given an exception to the restriction. Now I am hoping that this topic might help them. I know for myself that the mods give that chance, because like I said on the previous comment, my country belongs to those whose payments are blocked, but still am receiving sat on my Yobit account after following the mod's instruction.

And for the others whose countries were not listed, better stay on your toes, because there were still violations being reported by members even while registration is closed the past few days. There might be some new additions to the list if those violators don't stop.

5 hours ago, Zerocrisis said:

Those are very good news, I know a user from one of those countries that the forum prohibited them from receiving payments, I'm going to recommend your topic to him and I hope he can continue participating in the Cryptotalk campaign.

Please do, it worked for me, and so as long as he is 'clean', it will work for him too 🙂 .

Edited by kyoukage01

3 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

And for the others whose countries were not listed, better stay on your toes, because there were still violations being reported by members even while registration is closed the past few days. There might be some new additions to the list if those violators don't stop.

If registration on the forum has been suspended, for all countries, mind you, there are good reasons for this. Registration has been opened and we expect spam to recur. We must follow what is happening, thanks for responding. I think it’s better and did not open re-registration for new users. 

• +1 1

19 hours ago, bliznec said:

If registration on the forum has been suspended, for all countries, mind you, there are good reasons for this. Registration has been opened and we expect spam to recur. We must follow what is happening, thanks for responding. I think it’s better and did not open re-registration for new users. 

Yes, there was a good reason for it, and that was also the time where I was able to rest a bit from reporting spammers 🙂 . But then, the forum will not last long if registration will be closed forever, so it has to be opened sooner or later. I think the English section is faring well so far ever since registration has reopened, since only a few violators I have spotted so far are newbies.

Edited by kyoukage01

1 hour ago, kyoukage01 said:

Yes, there was a good reason for it, and that was also the time where I was able to rest a bit from reporting spammers 🙂 . But then, the forum will not last long if registration will be closed forever, so it has to be opened sooner or later. I think the English section is faring well so far ever since registration has reopened, since only a few violators I have spotted so far are newbies.

Well, dear friend, let the forum live then. It is necessary to pinpoint actions on time by users of the forum. Take your time, do it slowly. God give you strength, thank you. 

You share big number  of ideas in long post.  It helps all of us s alot how to be successful  in the forum. Everyone  can take advantage  beginners  and also seniors.

Your post is some lengthy but its not matter bro, because you cover almost every point to help new members, but then also some members not understand how important is this forum and does mistakes continuesly, because once account got banned they never come back in this forum.

• +1 1

Thanks for the information, one new thing I came to know that everyone should create new topics, otherwise they would be banned. I knew that it is good to create new topics to bring new knowledge and ideas but it is mandatory by forum I did not know this.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Opinder said:

Thanks for the information, one new thing I came to know that everyone should create new topics, otherwise they would be banned. I knew that it is good to create new topics to bring new knowledge and ideas but it is mandatory by forum I did not know this.

Creating new topics isn't mandatory, but it can help you out when the mods are evaluating your contributions to the forum, like what the mod said on the announcement I linked on the topic. Or when someone was banned and the mods check out whether the contents are good enough not to have his topics and posts deleted as well; at least everybody else's posts won't get deleted if the banned member's topic is good enough.

• +5 1

Sharing useful information is one of the most important things in the forum, and payment is also made through this campaign
People from these countries can participate in the forum in order to gain knowledge.

• -2 1

This was a helpful topic for everyone who subjected his country to the ban from this forum and in order to submit a request to resume it from the list and give him an opportunity to contact the supervisor to have a look at the matter

THINK POSITIVE