Reasons of learning to the fundamental principles of crypto market assets - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Reasons of learning to the fundamental principles of crypto market assets

There are following advantages for learning to learning of fundamental principles of crypto market :

1: Long term investment decision making process become easy. 

2: Easy process to find out all time high  possible price in next bull run or all time low possible price during bearish trend of crypto market. 

3: Easy way to find correct  legitimacy project .

4: to find out scam and useless projects through fundamental principles.

Frankly, learning and understanding these basics helps us in a very aggressive way in understanding and mastering many things related to the world of cipher, where you can learn all of your activities that you can manage yourself.

• Useful or interesting 2

Thank you for this information. We need to learn these things more than anything else, because they are the basics and principles of the cryptocurrency world.

On 3/29/2020 at 7:12 AM, chrislynn said:

There are following advantages for learning to learning of fundamental principles of crypto market :

2: Easy process to find out all time high  possible price in next bull run or all time low possible price during bearish trend of crypto market. 

Thanks for your topic my friend but can you give us more information about number 3 in you topic the topic need more details not just the first section of the information .

good luck my friend.

Yes of course is fundamental learning more and more all things about the cryptocurrency and around it, and I agree with your points you have mentioned are useful and helpful for many person who are on this cryptocurrency adventure.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Learning is the first step for any beginner in the world of cryptocurrencies and it is considered the most important step for knowing how to work and take profits and avoid fraud in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Dear Friends This post is a very useful post for all of us beginners. Hopefully everyone will find this post useful. I read this post and I love it so much so thank you so many more posts.

That's is why I always advice against jumping into cryptocurrency without learning a few. Learning the fundamentals, the basics is the first thing. That's what I am actually doing now and I know I won't have much problem when I eventually dive into it fully. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thanks for sharing this helpful infor in this crypto world if we really want to archive it it will be great to use some of the fundamental principles you have mentioned like finding out scam investment projects and long-term investment.

You share points are good about learning fundamental in crypto currency, because we use long term investment are short term we need to all learning information, when we invest in crypto currency because without this information we can't earn passive income in crypto.

Thank you for this information. Really, we must follow these steps in order to succeed in any work. We must stay away from fake sites that do not pay and fraud sites. This is the most important and essential item for beginners in my opinion.

On 3/29/2020 at 9:42 AM, chrislynn said:

Right, fundamental analysis is helpful for long term investments like hodling because its tells us about background and what would be the future of any asset. But technical analysis is just helpful in short term decisions like daily trading. We do technical analysis after reading charts which is almost based on assumption.

Basically if you invest in something that you don't understand, probably the invstement will be written-off in the future. Investors need to make thorough research. Also they need to understand the market and the volatility of prices. Going blind and investing in a project is extremely high risk and gambling in my opinion.

Learn how Bitcoin works, and why we believe this is the future. If you don't you will just enter altcoins on a pump and dump and lose most of your investment.

It is very good to learn and understand the basics of everything related to the world of coding, as this matter will help in making the right decisions and also helps in analyzing prices and anticipating the rise or fall.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is necessary to learn the basics of cryptocurrency, trading and investment because this will help you a lot in avoiding loss

THINK POSITIVE

Yes i think if we know all this things then it will easy to trade and invest money in crypto world. Thanks for sharing this information. 

Fundamental analysis is one important tool which help us to see potential of a certain coin,which allow us to form our own opinions and have your own stand in selecting or making an investments, which is rare in the crypto world due to its complexity.

Learning  is basic need  in the life of humans.  Because  we can achieve  any thing  without  Learning  in any field.  So thats why learning  is also important  In  crypto. 

Basic principles for regulating crypto-assets are:

1.  Constructive engagement
  2.  Classification
  3.  Consumer protection
  4.  Crytography and technology
  5.  Constancy.

For sure learning this fundamental principle will actually help  very much , it will help us to know about scam project and run away from it,  and it could also help us to find legitimate project which we could actually earn from.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for this educational post as it will help people to know the right path to investing better and also to avoid getting scammed online by internet fraudsters.

On 3/29/2020 at 9:12 AM, chrislynn said:

I totally agree with your suggestions and ideas because fundamental principles gaves us clear information regarding how much hipe of specific projects can gain from recent bullish conditions of bitcoin and altcoins market. So try to learn how to do fundamental analysis. 

On 3/29/2020 at 10:56 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend you share a good topic and it's helpful for beginners. I am learning the fundamental of Crypto market this post. This is helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this topic.

Studying about the fundamental of crypto market is the ways for the beginner in this forum because it will force them to study the rules and terms in crypto currency. This fundamental of crypto market could opened their mind about cryptos. 

On 3/29/2020 at 9:42 AM, chrislynn said:

To be honest here learning is the best way to improve yourself in any field. Crypto currency is very complex. So you have to learn various things analyze then in order to work in trading and investment which have some basic principles. 

It is very important to know about crypto market if anyone wishes to work in this crypto world. The most important thing that should be in mind that all projects that you find and want to invest must be legit. If not then you will lose all the money. So make sure first about it that you are trading in right choice of projects and currencies.