Why Yobit is not in the first ranks? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ouali92

Why Yobit is not in the first ranks?

Yobit is one of the oldest exchanges, but why not take the top spot, currently 71, and will Yobit's team work hard to develop the platform and become in the top ranks?

Yobit.JPG

• +1 2
  • +5 1

there are a lot of new coins in yobit, they always prioritize new coins for performance, so yobit will be a very popular exchange for tomorrow

• +4 1

we cannot be sure that the list shown is trustworthy. With so many stock markets "fake volume", it goes to the top of the list. in this case, we cannot say that they are working well. reliability is gained through many years and experiences. not "fake volume".

yobit is a very good exchange but it has much less volume than other exchanges, they dont have a mobile application or a mobile friendly UI and these are some of the reasons that not every user find it the best option

10 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

Most of the top exchange Doesn't supposed to be there, because many if them uses fake volume and the exchangers are ranked According to volume

Is it true that they use fake volumes? Is everything on the exchange site? I don't think it's like that, man, it's really real

The ranking on the coin market cap (CMC) is not based on how good the platform but how much the trading volume every day, there are lots of exchanges that are worse than yobit in terms of development but are above yobits because their trading volume is higher.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I think that in the future, the Yobit exchange will enter the top leading exchanges, for this, first of all, we need the volume of sales and purchases of bitcoin 

10 hours ago, ouali92 said:

Yobit is one of the oldest exchanges, but why not take the top spot, currently 71, and will Yobit's team work hard to develop the platform and become in the top ranks?

Yobit.JPG

I do not know that too but what i know is yobit is better than from most of them! Of course Yobit is not amazing but at least you should compare it to Binance and other exchange websites.

yobit is not on the first number because may be there are some improvements which are needed for yobit to come to the numb er 1 ranking, yes its very old exchange there is no doubt but i think they also see the other features too.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/17/2019 at 1:29 PM, ouali92 said:

Yobit.JPG

Most of them use fake volumes.I think yobit is at the top 20.Do not believe that websites...

1. there is lot of reasons :

volume is so low , and too much coin are not in the platform and the most important yobit still need some futures like charts and others ... 

Because there are many exchangers that have a large volume of yobit and it seems like it takes time if yobit wants to get first place

Don't you worry mate, soon Yobit will be include in top 10 and I felt of that because of this new activities that seems effective that make yobit being famous and will identify to somebody that doesn't recognize yet with regards yobit exchange.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:46 AM, bliznec said:

I think that in the future, the Yobit exchange will enter the top leading exchanges, for this, first of all, we need the volume of sales and purchases of bitcoin 

Yobit is the most old and secure exchange so real traders well know the difference between the reality and the system. Real traders dont go for designs they go for authentications 😄

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

Just now, bobXsingular said:

truth, but the thing is that many people are noobs that only care about cool lookig exchanges like bitfinex. but yobit will succeed in long term with new ideas

bitfixix, binance, bittrex are not less than a jail. Now my friend is worry because bittrex hold his funds after sending email about closing operation. What the justice here that in mummy daddy exchanges the users and newbies don't have access to their own funds. At least yobit is not limited and every user have unlimits. Yobit is name of freedom. Here mummy daddy means "the more big shop the more tasteless".

2 minutes ago, benithomasha said:

There are many factors it could be the how old is yobit compared to others, it could be how much it's promoted, services and other stuffs, plus it's not easy to just get ranked top.

One thing i noticed that Yobit did not run paid promotions and advertise on website and still it have a big commuinity. But think if it start to advertise then where it will go? Sure it will be top exchange of world. In my view it should make some more community.

I didn't say yobit was a bad exchange but with so many new and good exchange and also many "Fake and Wash trade exchange" it's little bit hard for yobit to compete fairly with other exchange. For now just tell our friends to use yobit and make yobit top 20 exchange!

Since I started in this world of cryptocurrencies I use yobit I am registered in other exchanges but for someone who is starting it is recommended yobit since it allows to trade with little and go learning the other exchanges the minimum is more significant and if you invest it badly it will cost you recover from loss.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:29 PM, ouali92 said:

Yobit.JPG

Yobit rabk down to 71 is not good .i like yobit it is simple and fast to brows .i do transaction on yo bit.it have very low fee on many coins and  it is great .the team have to make yobit world no.1 exchange but their are many exchanges who make their rabk by fake volume .so not an easy way for yobit to become no.1 .

• +1 1

On 10/17/2019 at 11:30 AM, Dprincebh said:

Most of the top exchange Doesn't supposed to be there, because many if them uses fake volume and the exchangers are ranked According to volume

Some use fake volume and don't have that active or real trader like yobit on there various exchange.

The rank is measure with the volume of the trading platform! there is no way to rank at the top! i think the team is doing better to get higher in rankings that is why they are getting more users day by day in means of the forum and promotions!

yobit is a very good exchanger, but it has a much smaller volume than other exchanges, also it is not as publicized as any other exchangers, there is no mobile application, so many people choose other exchangers for themselves.

• +1 1

I don't understand why people think just because they are using a particular exchange everyone else should do too, yeah we all know that yobit is good exchange it has much less volume than many other exchanges