Which website is the best to sell digital files online? - Page 5 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

Which website is the best to sell digital files online?

On 6/25/2020 at 2:09 PM, Maaz sultan said:

If you want to sell i think you should start a Facebook page to start selling your game items you need some friends and then you can easily start you selling.

Also. Instagram will be of help.

On 6/11/2020 at 3:53 AM, jamesvince said:

The best way to sell your own commodities you must creates one website then there put your items and prices of that items and also put your items specifications so that customers knows what's are you doing to sell for bitcoin and whole crypto market coins or tokens. 

Creating oneself website will be best for maximum income but using third party site can be of help if you are unable to setup a website. 

Honestly, I have not used this type of website before so I have no idea but try searching on social media sites, you may find people interested in buying your products.

On 10/25/2019 at 5:21 AM, cryptosix said:

You should make your own shopping site, there are some free shopping cart sites. Once you setup your products try to promote them in social media sites and other methods.

Remember offer the clients for your local fiat currency and Bitcoin, so they can choose the right one to pay you.

Many members have left this idea, but it is the best idea by my side. Creating his own online shopping website for games will be more better. Then he can accept crypto payments easily and he will also earn profit from ads.

I think the most popular online market place are must to use, you can ell your digital items on daraz, alibaba or clickbank or many other such websites easily.

hi you can sell them on soscial networks especially if you have a lot of friends who are interested in this kind of purchase and it's a good thing to share with other people

On 10/17/2019 at 4:31 AM, cuterthing said:

Hey to everyone 

I want to sell game items and some other files for Bitcoin.Do you have any suggestions?(I want to use a website like gumroad.Can i find an alternative to it which use Bitcoin and altcoins?)

it's a good idea that only g2a is the only one I know  that receives bitcoin to buy games

An own site will always be the best option, using wordpress and its e-commerce integration with woocomerce, there are several plugins that allow integration with cryptocurrencies and be able to trade digital intangibles to the whole world without border restrictions, this is the good thing that is It can reach the entire planet and not depend on third parties, the other option is through the sale of arts or hidden links that are unlocked when someone pays for them, but you need gas to be able to display or publish this the page is this and you can use it with the metamask wallet https://app.rarible.com

• Useful or interesting 1

z7K3SYt.png

Today social networks are the priority boom in relation to advertising in every way, and since you want to sell, it would be great if you could publish your articles for example on Instagram, Facebook.

There are several alternatives, the one I mentioned above or if you are thinking of constantly selling, the ideal would be that you create your portal online and thus diversify the payment and shipping methods and have a more consistent control of your products.

hi you just have to create a dedicated website for this kind of trade and in this way you will be a winner in many ways

Although this question was asked a long time ago, I have not found an answer to it. It's been a long time since I heard about wax, but recently I just looked and saw that the site is not very popular and so I believe that the question is still relevant.

You can sell your product on the website of the largest market worldwide, I mean amazon, since the platform accepts bitcoin as a means of payment.

If what you want is to sell customized files for you, I recommend creating a web page where you can show the types of files with their respective price, then advertise it in various forums focused on the theme of games, even on Facebook.

TemplateMonster is an American company, founded in 2002 and is one of the TOP 3 global providers of web solutions for websites. Among web developers and designers, it is difficult to find people who have not heard about the project: the number of products sold by them is in the hundreds of thousands, and the monthly site traffic exceeds 5 million people from all over the world.

On 17.10.2019 at 12:31, cuterthing said:

Привет всем 

Я хочу продавать игровые предметы и некоторые другие файлы для биткойнов. Есть ли у вас какие-либо предложения? (Я хочу использовать такой веб-сайт, как gumroad. Могу ли я найти ему альтернативу, использующую биткойны и альткойны?)

I sat down and think on how far has yobit has been into existence and how much have been progressing, the answer that comes to me is that yobit has been the best because they are the only exchange that I found to be giving payments by post, binance as a popular site couldn't n tmake it, thehis tells me  that yobit is the best exchange all over the world of cryptocurrency I have ever seen. 

I don't know of your opinion, can you help and share us your opinions about yobit as the best exchange?

There are many online forums that you can find in the google search engine (I do not mention them so as not to advertise). In general, I always look for groups that are related to the world of cryptocurrencies on Facebook, there are lots of them !!

• Useful or interesting 1

maybe you can use escrow, but you need to select the best escrow for your friend to give feedback, which is very important to use escrow to manage your product or selling item, good luck my friend

No, i don't know about sites like this if anyone know please tell me because i want a site that supports paying with bitcoin.

Don't know of any, but I'll be happy to see the opinions shared here to stay on top and know which ones are the best. Good question buddy

• +3 1

Would you like to sell computerized items on the web? Maybe you're wanting to make digital books, online courses, programming, or something different totally. 

Despite which sort of advanced item you make, you will require a simple to utilize stage to sell your computerized items and convey them to your clients. 

In this article, we will share the best stages to sell computerized items on the web. As we experience them, we'll clarify their advantages and disadvantages to assist you with picking the most ideal choice for your requirements. 

Best Platforms to Sell Digital Products Online 

Why You Need a Platform to Sell Digital Products 

On the off chance that you are selling a solitary item, at that point you can most likely make a contact frame and acknowledge Mastercard installments utilizing Stripe or PayPal. 

Notwithstanding, on the off chance that you are selling various items and need a proficient path for clients to get to downloads, at that point you need an appropriate stage to sell computerized items. 

These stages give you everything the highlights you'll require to develop your online business, including: 

Simple approaches to acknowledge installments utilizing various installment techniques 

Convey item downloads to the clients 

You can give a record the board territory to clients 

You can sell memberships based admittance to downloads 

You can offer courses, exercises, tests, and so forth. 

Implicit instruments to show and advance items on your site 

That being stated, we should investigate the absolute best stages to sell advanced and downloadable items on the web. 

1. MemberPress 

The MemberPress site 

MemberPress is the best WordPress participation module. It permits you to sell memberships and effectively control admittance to various pieces of your site. 

You can make memberships for your computerized or downloadable items, so clients can get to them from their records in the wake of buying the enrollment. 

Professionals 

MemberPress coordinates with significant installment passages like PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize.net. It additionally incorporates with email showcasing administrations like Constant Contact, ConvertKit, and others. 

You can utilize MemberPress to make the same number of individuals just pages or segments on your site. You could convey your paid substance as posts, pages, or downloads that are gotten to through an ensured "individuals just" page. 

There's no restriction to the number of various participation levels you can set up in MemberPress. You can characterize these anyway you like. 

A great many people discover MemberPress genuinely simple to utilize. On the off chance that you stall out, simply look at the bit by bit directions in our definitive manual for making a WordPress enrollment site. 

MemberPress takes into account one-off installments or repeating enrollments. You can even set up a free preliminary enrollment, make coupon codes to offer limits, or delivery dribble substance to change over more deals. 

There are heaps of reports accessible, so you can see which items and enrollment levels are selling great. 

You can utilize MemberPress with any WordPress topic, yet we suggest the accompanying WordPress participation subjects since they look wonderful. It can likewise be handily incorporated with different WordPress modules. 

Cons 

MemberPress is outfitted towards sellings memberships and participations and may not be appropriate for organizations that simply need to auction one downloads. 

MemberPress is unimaginably incredible and adaptable. You may need to peruse their beginning instructional exercises to acquaint yourself with all the highlights. 

Evaluating 

MemberPress costs $149 at the Basic level which is sufficient for most clients who're simply beginning. You can move up to their Plus or Pro arrangement open other incredible highlights. 

2. WooCommerce 

WooCommerce is the best eCommerce stage on the planet. It's a free WordPress module, and you can utilize it to sell both physical and advanced items. 

Geniuses 

WooCommerce itself is free, yet you'll require a WordPress site which requires a space name and web facilitating. 

You can utilize it to sell both physical merchandise just as advanced items. 

There are loads of WooCommerce modules and expansions that you can utilize and a large number of them are free, or have a free form. 

There are a lot of delightful WooCommerce formats that will make your store look proficient and help deals. 

WooCommerce has many installment passages accessible as additional items including all the top installment administrations. 

Cons 

WooCommerce can appear to be a bit of overpowering now and again as there are endless choices. 

Extra paid modules or instruments can build your eCommerce site costs. Nonetheless, you can undoubtedly control it by utilizing free choices at whatever point conceivable. 

Valuing 

In spite of the fact that WooCommerce itself is free, you should pay to include additional usefulness. That may mean getting some premium modules or a top notch WooCommerce subject. 

We suggest utilizing either Bluehost or SiteGround in light of the fact that they offer the best WooCommerce facilitating at reasonable rates. After that you can follow our total WooCommerce instructional exercise to begin.

• +3 1

Hello,

Was looking around the web and i noticed this thread, we offer an alternative of satoshibox, named ShareBox.

You can find it a sharebox.ai;

The service is easy to use in just 3 steps;
  1. Upload
  2. Get link, share the link
  3. Profit

Fee is 6%, payments are forwarded as soon as they have 1 confirmation, we don't keep funds on the server, no chances of hacks or somebody stealing your cash.

• +4 1

Hello, I do not know any site, I would like to know through your experiences some, it will be very useful if I can use it

• +5 1

Kinda hard, since the product you are selling its a digital item. I think the best option to sell all of this product from the P2P and the transaction using an escrow.

• +4 1