Which website is the best to sell digital files online? - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

Which website is the best to sell digital files online?

Hey to everyone 

I want to sell game items and some other files for Bitcoin.Do you have any suggestions?(I want to use a website like gumroad.Can i find an alternative to it which use Bitcoin and altcoins?)

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I don't know of any, but I'll be happy to see the opinions shared here to stay on top and know which ones are the best. Good question buddy.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, cuterthing said:

Hey to everyone 

I want to sell game items and some other files for Bitcoin.Do you have any suggestions?(I want to use a website like gumroad.Can i find an alternative to it which use Bitcoin and altcoins?)

I think to sell it, you need to communicate with friends around and then tell them to sell it, then it's easy and give rewards to your friends for that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, cuterthing said:

Hey to everyone 

You can sell them in marketplace guys or another social media likes in facebook grup gaming or instastory on there more people interested your product .

• +1 1

4 hours ago, sidik7 said:

You can sell them in marketplace guys or another social media likes in facebook grup gaming or instastory on there more people interested your product .

Of course I can sell to people who is in that group but how will they pay me ? Most people don't know how Bitcoin works.I hate paypal i don't use it too.So how will I get the money ?(I think escrow is good but they charge a lot of fees )

I hope i will find the best one for me 🙂

4 hours ago, makuny said:

Bitify

Thank you so much for your advice.Actually it would be better to have both of them.I mean users will pay with their credit cards or Bitcoin and other altcoins.But i will receive as Bitcoin.Is it possible ? 

5 hours ago, Gaga808 said:

I think to sell it, you need to communicate with friends around and then tell them to sell it, then it's easy and give rewards to your friends for that.

What kind of rewards ? For example %10 of the money ? That would be good but how will my friends trust to me ? I mean let's say some of my friends made me to sell the things.After selling the items i could give them their money.Would they be ok with this ? 

• +2 2

2 hours ago, cuterthing said:

What kind of rewards ? For example %10 of the money ? That would be good but how will my friends trust to me ? I mean let's say some of my friends made me to sell the things.After selling the items i could give them their money.Would they be ok with this ? 

i think you can use escrow but you must to selected best escrow so your friend will give feedback , very important for use escrow for manage your selling product or item .

• +3 1

On 10/17/2019 at 5:31 PM, cuterthing said:

Hey to everyone 

Game items? what kind of game you are playing and its name? 

There is always a community in Facebook created by some players on the game. you should join there and you will have a easy time to sell those item! you dont need to create one!

10 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Game items? what kind of game you are playing and its name? 

There is always a community in Facebook created by some players on the game. you should join there and you will have a easy time to sell those item! you dont need to create one!

I have a lot of them.I create games so I make designs too.So i need to join developer groups.But I would like to know websites more

• +1 1
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, cuterthing said:

I have a lot of them.I create games so I make designs too.So i need to join developer groups.But I would like to know websites more

You can create a website contains of your games and their download materials. at the list on that website you can create a forum for your games which players can talk for the selling items. you can also have FB page for each games so they can communicate there. You can put a place on your website for donation/purchase of items.

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

You can create a website contains of your games and their download materials. at the list on that website you can create a forum for your games which players can talk for the selling items. you can also have FB page for each games so they can communicate there. You can put a place on your website for donation/purchase of items.

So good ideas and actually I know how to create websites too but will users trust it ? I am afraid that most of them won't buy my games because they would not trust to it.That is why I want to sell them with a website known well

• +2 1

I guess bitcointalk and cryptotalk allows you to auction or sell something in exchange for cryptocurrencies. But you can also use satoshibox or other similar services.

• +4 1

1 minute ago, cuterthing said:

So good ideas and actually I know how to create websites too but will users trust it ? I am afraid that most of them won't buy my games because they would not trust to it.That is why I want to sell them with a website known well

People will not actually buying games. what you must do is to launch your game in free mode and release items (rare) for purchase. you might want to make some research and studies on this game they are now multi million dollar games (earned) now. https://mu2sea.com/  https://www.facebook.com/MUORIGIN2SEA/

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

People will not actually buying games. what you must do is to launch your game in free mode and release items (rare) for purchase. you might want to make some research and studies on this game they are now multi million dollar games (earned) now. https://mu2sea.com/  https://www.facebook.com/MUORIGIN2SEA/

I will do researches more!

Thank you so much for helping me out.

I guess I will do it by time🙂

I don't know much about cryptocurrencies, but in the 3D printing scene there definitely are several good options. I'll just follow this thread from the sidelines, and hope to contribute after seeing what comes up from other people.

There used to be a good site for digital downloads and other digital distribution called ‘Satoshi Box’. This was probably back in 2015-2016 so you would have to research it a bit but it used to be a solid means of distributing digital content. Completely anonymously. Check it out. Anyone else ever hear of this? 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Blockchayn said:

There used to be a good site for digital downloads and other digital distribution called ‘Satoshi Box’. This was probably back in 2015-2016 so you would have to research it a bit but it used to be a solid means of distributing digital content. Completely anonymously. Check it out. Anyone else ever hear of this? 

I havent heard it before.Is it safe enough to use?Right now i am trying to login to that website but it is still loading.Why do i have this problem ? I have tried to login with different browsers too

On 10/17/2019 at 3:01 PM, cuterthing said:

Hey to everyone 

You should make your own shopping site, there are some free shopping cart sites. Once you setup your products try to promote them in social media sites and other methods.

Remember offer the clients for your local fiat currency and Bitcoin, so they can choose the right one to pay you.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:44 AM, Gaga808 said:

Of course telling to my friends is one option too but I want to do it widely.I mean if I want to do it then I will need more people! Let's wait it,I will find a way!

8 hours ago, cryptosix said:

You should make your own shopping site, there are some free shopping cart sites. Once you setup your products try to promote them in social media sites and other methods.

Remember offer the clients for your local fiat currency and Bitcoin, so they can choose the right one to pay you.

Ok let's say I have done my website.And let's say I have reached to different communities with help of Facebook.But what about the people who doesn't know to use Bitcoin? I don't want to work with PayPal too...

2 hours ago, cuterthing said:

Of course telling to my friends is one option too but I want to do it widely.I mean if I want to do it then I will need more people! Let's wait it,I will find a way!

Ok let's say I have done my website.And let's say I have reached to different communities with help of Facebook.But what about the people who doesn't know to use Bitcoin? I don't want to work with PayPal too...

I have said if your friends don't know, then offer them in Fiat. Make both ways to pay either in Bitcoin or Fiat. PayPal fee is great so don't use it, hope this helps for you.

One more thing make a poll in your friend list and ask them which currency they are interested. Try to track with their previous posts, how they are doing where they are buying.

Edited by cryptosix

On 10/17/2019 at 5:31 PM, cuterthing said:

Hey to everyone 

if you can create blog, you can post it there and you can post your link also in your signature space

if you have a website listed your product on there but must have a big view and the product must to interested for all consumer , so the product you have will sold out.

what game items you want to sell, I want some dota2 items, if you have immortal items, maybe I am interested. please send a private message to me, I want to see what items you want to sell

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

9 minutes ago, maricans said:

if you can create blog, you can post it there and you can post your link also in your signature space

Is publishing the book links I want to sell prohibited? I was thinking I don't have the right to do it.I though I just put some cute words at there.Well I will make a website about it and I will make link payments too(people will click the link pay the money and they will recieve the files.)

So what should be the price range? For Bitcoin? Maybe between 0.99-4.99 ?

As you know a lot of people make about 2.5USD per day.So I think even if they like a book then they wouldn't give their almost 30 minutes to a book.

What do you think about this? I would really be happy if you tell your ideas without hesitation 

1 hour ago, cryptosix said:

I have said if your friends don't know, then offer them in Fiat. Make both ways to pay either in Bitcoin or Fiat. PayPal fee is great so don't use it, hope this helps for you.

One more thing make a poll in your friend list and ask them which currency they are interested. Try to track with their previous posts, how they are doing where they are buying.

Most of them are buying from normal book stores when they want to buy a book.Of course if they interested in the books I sell then they would think to buy with Bitcoin too.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:31 AM, cuterthing said:

Hey to everyone 

There is a huge project called WAX platform. It is a decentralized crypto platform helps you to sell your digital goods such as online gaming artifacts, skins, weapons, etc. Check them out as they will be huge in two years. Also, you can invest in them.

3 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

There is a huge project called WAX platform. It is a decentralized crypto platform helps you to sell your digital goods such as online gaming artifacts, skins, weapons, etc. Check them out as they will be huge in two years. Also, you can invest in them.

Wax platform? Do they have a coin ?

Because I guess I have heard that name before.I will surely check them.As you know coinbase let's you to do it too but they sometimes want you to be a company ;/

• +1 1