Free Coins on Yobit - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Free Coins on Yobit

You can get free coins on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange by collecting a faucet. But, what can be done with them further if they are stored only for long-term positions. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes there has a free coin and yobit but the coins that are free has a very low value unlike the bitcoin, ethereum, ripple etc. If you want to explore some coins, I recommend that so that you can earn free coin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

As long as they are free coins, it is a good idea to obtain them, and they may become valuable in the near future

• -2 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Thank you for sharing this guide about how to get some free coins here, but I think was free, but now I see that to get those Freecoins you need to do a task, so now is converted to service by service! what you think about? do you agree with me?....

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes friend there are free coins in yobit and anyone can earn them. I think you have to connect your social network accounts there then they will give you some tasks to share and you will be paid.

• +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

honestly I don't interested to claim this free coins, because this coins not valuable so I can't use this feature, because they want do to some simply task like share in Twitter and telegram then they give opportunity to claim this free coins, so if any one interested then claim this coins.

• +2 2
  • +3 3

That's true mate  the  free coins at yobit exchange are very little in value given but they just deserve to be collected since they don't require much work only sharing the links on Facebook or twiter.

Edited by George10
Additional infor.
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I have been trying to claim the free coins since i have joined the platform, however i have not yet been able to claim these coins. I have shared the link on my Twitter account, however it seems to have not reflected unfortunately. I think that the free coins is a good way to promote low value coins and it can become quite useful in the future. I think that the moderators should add a small window whereby you can add the link to your profile where you shared the yobit link for review in collecting your free coins.

• +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/29/2020 at 2:40 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Hello

There are many people asking about how to earn Free Coins on Yobit

All members of the platform can click on the FreeCoins button and then click on Get Free Coins
You share the platform link on Twitter or Facebook and you get the free Coins.

These coins are very very small in value but I don't mind getting some of them.

If you like my topic please give me like ! ❤️

التقاط.JPG2.JPG

Thanks for this valuable information. But i suggest to all of you to don't depend your profit on that free coins on yobit because even you get those free coins, you need to reached the minimum of that currency to withdraw it. 

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Yes we can find free coins in yobit and we claim it after every hour but i think it have no value at all. But it is free of cost so we should collect it. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well as for me I don't really have time for such because this days the value of those coins are actually low and I think for me I rather spend time here and earn Satoshi maybe when am done with my daily task here I can now try to check out for those coins.

• +2 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Those coins are actually low valued and getting them means to keep and hold. You cannot consider selling them because of the almost no value price, they are new and free. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Right now freecoins provide just a fraction of a few altcoins that have no actual value. Although in the past there were many opportunities and yobit was giving away many Doge and Rur to it's members. I still give a look occassionally on freecoins and use it sometimes when I don't have anything else to do, no matter the amount they offer.

I am also get able to get free coins on yobit but i don't do the tasks you mentioned,i never shared any link on twitter or fb,i think we can get free coins also if we made tradings. Anyways,those free coin features in yobit is quite good,but those coin are not moving in the market thats why i dont find it worthy.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Yes, a lot of free currencies can be obtained through the YOBIT platform and there are some strong currencies on the list and can be traded in order to make a good profit or learn to trade in it.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

There are a lot of great features on the Yobit platform, one of which is getting coins for free, several months ago on the occasion of the fifth anniversary since the launch of Yobit, 500 Dogcoin and 400 Rubles were distributed, it is really cool

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Yobit is a noble switch over somewhere we be capable of earn free cryptocurrencies trading facial appearance of the yobit exchange is additionally dreadfully enjoyable and cool for newcomers investbox decision is too actual handy for individuals who merely need to earn day by day foundation profit

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/28/2020 at 1:40 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Hello

All members of the platform can click on the FreeCoins button and then click on Get Free Coins

التقاط.JPG2.JPG

Thank you, my friend, for sharing the valuable information with us. The right to the information is useful, although the resulting returns are few, but with time it can become valuable in the future. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Yep,it looks great that yobit providing us free coins.But they provide very less number of coins.Also their prices are very low.So we ate getting much benefits from them except wasting our time.

According to psychologists there are two types of the mind.One is conscious and other is sub-conscious.Conscious mind gives you signal of temporary results.On the other hand sub-conscious mind gives you the result of good and permanent things.Just focus on permanent not on temporary things.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

On 3/28/2020 at 9:40 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Hello

التقاط.JPG2.JPG

But this option of sharing yobit through social networks in order to earn free coins, I see its just like a new feature, so I want to know we will be sharing to social networks, there we will be earned more.

• +1 4
  • +4 2

On 3/29/2020 at 10:09 AM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friends thank for sharing a good topic and I also know this. Every hour yobit give free coin and I collect this coin. This coin value is small but it free so we collect this coin. Thanks your post helpful for beginners.

I started collecting this coin too, but today I discovered that no matter how much you collect from it, you will not be able to trade it because it is a very small value.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

On 3/28/2020 at 9:40 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Hello

التقاط.JPG2.JPG

Yeah the amount of money that you get doesn't matter until you are getting it for free, but now the daily actions are changed from social media posts to playing dice every day which is not fair, its not worth it.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

sorry to tell you this but these are just a waste of time, most if not all of those coins are dead and even if you get all of the coins they give you for free their value is barely 2 sats and you won't be able to sell them anyway

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png