Free Coins on Yobit - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Free Coins on Yobit

Yes, my friend, everyone can get this currency through the taps inside the platform, but now it has no value. We must wait until you earn fame and profits until it is used. You only have the patience to reach the profits and thanks

Hello my friends, all you need is to open an account on the Yubit trading platform, after which you will find one of the distinctive features of the platform and enable you to obtain an amount of currencies on a daily basis. This feature from Yopet is in order to encourage users to subscribe and trade through its platform.

Yes, my friend, you can get free coins through different platforms but they only serve to store them in your daily total since there are very few that you get but everything helps when we reach our goals, you just have to be patient and try not to despair. the time to reach the end.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well this is really a good guideline for earning free coins in yobit exchanger but my major problem with them is that most of the coins they use to share for free are not valuable in the market and a typical example is the dice coin they shared to users but has no value uptill now, for me i suggest we focus more on this site to earn better coins which will give us better earning in life.

• +1 1

Free coins in yorbit is a good thing every one want to get free things some times it real sometimes is not real with that you will get scam with the other earnings so we should be.careful when we come across free things on site.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me Need to work, so now is converted from service to service! What do you think about this? Do you agree with me? ....

good greeting . We should not underestimate the free currency, even if its value is small, as it may benefit us in the future. I will be happy if I get free coins.

This platform is one of the most important and technical platforms, because it opens many opportunities to earn profits, and sometimes this gain may be from only a few small clicks, meaning that there is no effort or difficulties, so we must beware of bypassing the rules to maintain respect and cleanliness of this platform to continue to reward us  In such a beautiful way

• +5 1

I haven't found a good free coin, it is only very low coins. Developers could use this faucets and put some coins there that are worth something, maybe a few cents will be great. But then it will be many using Yobit only for faucets and maybe this will increase traffic but not the traffic Yobit deserves.

Although in the past there were many opportunities and yobit was giving away many Doge and Rur to it's members. I still give a look occassionally on freecoins. 

I didn’t know about that. Thank you, my friend, for this information. We hope everyone will post more publications like this one, and for sure everyone will get positive support.

• +2 1

It is a very important topic. Reaping profits through a post on Twitter or Facebook is very good, even if the value of these currencies is low, but they are useful

In fact, I did not care about the free coins because their value is so low that they will only benefit us in the long run, but you encouraged me to try them because I will not lose anything, and I will benefit from them in later years.

yes actually yobit offer free coin,  but unfortunately the coins don't have much value like the rest of other  coins such as BTC LTC but anyway have loaf of bread is better than none. 

Edited by Manir

Thanks for sharing this information mate. I have seen this bar in yobit a few days ago but as you have told that these coins have no value, then I think its in vain to go for this option. Anyhow keep sharing such content.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Since they are free coins, their price will be fairly low compared to other currencies, and they can also be obtained through taps and my friend has worked with them for a short time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing this type of information to cryptotalk forum users. I never knew you can get free coins on yobit exchange. Beginners of this forum will find this information very useful because they will also like to participate in the free coin. 

Sure there are free coins and yobit but the coins that are free has a very low value unlike the bitcoin, ethereum, ripple etc. If you want to explore some coins, I recommend that so that you can earn free coin.

Hello my friend. Yes, I think there are free coins as shown in the picture. But its value is very low. Do not recommend it. Work hard in the connection and post useful topics and they will earn well. Thank you for your participation.

Hello my friend. Yes, I think there are free coins as shown in the picture. But its value is very low. Do not recommend it. Work hard in the connection and post useful topics and they will earn well. Thank you for your participation.

I agree with you that there is no objection to getting free coins, especially for beginners, when they find their balance .. but their value is very low, so we have to collect more of them so that we can exchange them and exchange them in a timely manner ... I wish you good luck and success

My dear friend I want to tell you that in this situation nothing is free and I want to tell you that is this feature is working because I have no any idea about that I am a new member on this forum and I am getting the knowledge

2 hours ago, Sania mirza... said:

, but I have tried such that I do not see the link of this site anywhere, which we can share on Telegram Facebook or Twitter and get free coins

Sorry to say my friend @Sania mirza...  where you searching these free coins link, there is no link these free coins we gets in yobit exchange  if you are facing problem to found free coin's option, then I will give some tips it will be easy for you,

first open yobit account their you see a man icon means our user name click on that icon, there you see so many threads opens I think middle are lower  there you found free coin thread click on that tread and collect free coins,

but remember share that free coin page in social media platform its necessary.

• +3 1

Thank you for this information .... Indeed, it is a small value, but since it is free, this is not a bad thing at all, as it may become a good value in the future due to the decline in the profit value in the forum, unfortunately.

There currencies are free of charge that you give them in exchange for a simply task which is to share their link on the communication platform Although it has a very low price.