Free Coins on Yobit - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Free Coins on Yobit

Some of us know this section of yobit, now we would like to find here some tokens with potential. Not only to acquire it for free, but also by buying small fractions of those tokens. We don't know if having any of these tokens we end up earning a high amount of money...

• +1 1

Yes Yobit is very good platforms They really gives a free coins after ypu completed any trade and other is by Sharing links on your social media and sometimes Airdrop is give you any free coin so keep Using cryptotalk and earn free coins

• +1 1

I think those coins aren't of that good Value. There is no point in wasting time on it . It won't be able to put on sale so I think there is no point. I hope you do your work and earn coins. Good luck friends. I think it's easy out here.

Thanks for the information, I will try to get free coins from yobit. I will collect these free coins even though the value is small, this will be trading capital for me to multiply on the yobit exchange. Using the yobit exchange is indeed profitable, if people know there are lots of free coins on yobit.

• +1 1

Everybody likes to get things free. But in real life nothing comes free. Even though Yobit gives some free coins they are not very valuable. So it is not worth your time.

I do not think that there is a real benefit from these free currencies and their value is very low and may get benefit from them over time in the future

• +3 1

On 3/28/2020 at 8:40 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Hello

There are many people asking about how to earn Free Coins on Yobit

All members of the platform can click on the FreeCoins button and then click on Get Free Coins
You share the platform link on Twitter or Facebook and you get the free Coins.

These coins are very very small in value but I don't mind getting some of them.

If you like my topic please give me like ! ❤️

التقاط.JPG2.JPG

Yes, this is good. I won two lots of Ethereum Classic from this page. This matter is no longer the case. Sometimes there are good coins for profit and what remains can be collected and kept only

• Useful or interesting 1

@Omar OmmeishI am one of those who think that everything adds up, sometimes it happens that we think that because it is little it is not worth, but really even the smallest adds up and is worth.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit is a noble switch over someplace we be able to earn unfastened cryptocurrencies trading facial look of the yobit exchange is moreover dreadfully fun and cool for freshmen investbox choice is too real available for folks who merely want to earn each day basis income

Although in the past there were many opportunities and yobit was giving away many Doge and Rur to it's members. I still give a look occassionally on freecoins. 

Indeed there is option of giving free coins in yobit and I try it yesterday which need their terms and conditions for claiming the specific coins but I didn't do it because I was about to check it and later I will try to their take and claim it they don't need such hard task I think it's simple one..

• +2 1

Hi friend, I would like to tell you that I also have seen a post about this topic some days ago and then went to YoBit site. I have found that place which you have shown in your picture and clicked to earn free coins. But unfortunately, I couldn't link to my Facebook, Twitter account from YoBit. I don't know why would it be happend but I didn't try again.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Thank you very much for the information. Some time ago i discovered the free Yobit coins and it's a great way to learn about other crypto.

Edited by susan8929

There is no free coin in Yobit exchange any more. The free coins section is closed for a while. But Yobit exchange provides a good opportunity to earn some coins by Cryptotalk platform. For that you have to make positive and useful posts and comments.

I also noticed it I think no matter how small the coin may be we should try and collect and keep it for future days 

I heave seen this free coins page in yobit, and I usually claim it although its value is very less but it's getting free so there is no harm in claiming it. Maybe in future we can get bonus. 

I don`t why is this section exists, because it`s impossible to earn something there. I only remember that Yobit made DOGE giveaway (about 1.5$ on the account) there and there was 400 RUB airdrop (it was about 6$). All other coins, which we can get in the section cost nothing. Don`t waste your time on it

• +1 1

If so, you can receive free coins in yobit as you say, the problem is that the coins they give you are the lowest value and the amount they give you is practically nothing, it is a waste of time

• +1 1

This Yobit panel has been around for a long time but hardly anyone uses it because the amount of coins you can get is very low. I prefer to use my time in something that leaves more benefits, but being free it is something that can help us, even if the benefits are minimal.

• +2 1

There are free coins in the yobit but they lack value,selling them may proof difficult.but if you don't mind you can get some of them in the yobit exchange because it may proof valuable in the future.This coins are new and free. 

If not all of those coins are dead and even if you get all of the coins they give you for free and if you want to explore some coins amd i recommend that so that you can earn free coin.