Why Some Consider Ethereum The Father Of Altcoins? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Why Some Consider Ethereum The Father Of Altcoins?

Hello my friends. I wanted to ask this question by my curiosity. Why do some people consider ETH as the major coin of Altcoins? What do you think, which coin is the father of Altcoins?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I think Ethereum is considered the father of Altcoins because it is the most important currency after bitcoin and because it is very stable and its transactions are fast.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Because it was first major ico and got instantly funding for a long time and greatest developers behind it. Also it's the most valuable altcoin out there with over 14 billion marketcap. And the thing that they are building is way larger than anything before that. Back then we had litecoin and some other mostly hobby projects without any funding. Eth was and is in many aspects on the whole new level compared to others back then.

• +3 2

I think that Ethereum is so called because if bitcoin as a cryptocurrency suddenly disappears, the market will be completely dependent on it.

• +2 1

Ethereum cryptocurrency is built on creating smart contracts and thereby creating tokens. Yes, I think the cryptocurrency and blockchain Ethereum is the creator of tokens. 

• +2 3

I have no idea about etherum being the father of altcoins or not but I also think so because its the second popular crypto after bitcoin thanks that's my suggestion.

10 hours ago, Qazi said:

From the all cryptocurrency which are valueable "etherium" are most stable cryptocurrency this time. bitcoin and many of others are immediately become ups and downs but etherium goes very slow it self. 

I agree maybe this is the reason why most of them think that ethereum is the father of alt coins. 

Due to the bitcoin unstable price some people think that this is not good to consider except the ethereum where the price goes slow. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Ethereum is the top ten altcoin in the coin market cap. It is just behind bitcoin to be the most used cryptocurrency in this world. Due to this reason I guess most of the people are telling like ETH is the father for all the altcoins. You know most of the projects are also depending on ethereum network to generate ERC -20 supported tokens. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think because Ethereum has a strong blockchain and most of the currencies are based on the Ethereum blockchain until it has its own blockchain.

• +1 1

Some people consider Ethereum the father of Altcoins maybe because his value is higher than any other Altcoins, because if we consider a father is who is the first created Altcoin so is Namecoin created on April 2011 after Bitcoin.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Probably because this is one of the first coins that in a short time has greatly increased in price. And it didn't fall much relative to the original price.

The ethereum block in the blockchain has some exceptional capabilities. One of them is that you can build smart contracts. This is kind of what it looks like. It is a self-executing contract that deals with execution, management, performance, and payment. 

• +2 2

Well,ethereum is the second leading crypto after bitcoin.

Bitcoin was the father of all crypto currencies,and ethereum as altcoin or alternate to bitcoin is considered as the father of altcoins since it was the first altcoin.

20 hours ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I wanted to ask this question by my curiosity. Why do some people consider ETH as the major coin of Altcoins? What do you think, which coin is the father of Altcoins?

When we check the crypto market cap we see the ETH is on 2nd number and have the biggest share in whole crypto market. Many new coins have smart contract with Eth and they are still growing.We can ETH is a.leader of All altcoin in the market which have potential to compete against BTC.

• +2 1

I think the answer for that is pretty obvious. Ethereum is the biggest altcoin available on the market and also one of the oldest and most used. That's why people consider it the father of altcoins 

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Bohana said:

Some people consider Ethereum is the leader coin of Altcoins because it has the highest price of all Altcoins. That's the only reason that can be thought of.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Bohana said:

Well i think it is because people have faith in eth just like they have in bitcoin. Also it is on the second rank if you check on the coinmarket cap website. Its also much popular and valuable just like Bitcoin. 

1 hour ago, Cammer said:

Some people consider Ethereum is the leader coin of Altcoins because it has the highest price of all Altcoins. That's the only reason that can be thought of.

I think you're right my friend. That's the only reason for some people to think that Ethereum is the main coin after Bitcoin although Litecoin is older then Ethereum. 

On 3/28/2020 at 8:15 PM, Bohana said:

Ethereum is the first platform that facilitated the creation of new coins (ERC20 tokens) that would not need their own blockchain to run. This gave the option to tens of thousands of developers to create projects without having to worry about miners and nodes running their software to validate transactions. The Ethereum blocks are containing transactions between both Ethereum and ERC20 tokens, and Ethereum wallets contain them all as well.

after the Bitcoin the most loved coin is the ethreum because it has its own Erc20 coins.the trading volume and its prie is also good thats thr reason invesstors prefer it

On 3/28/2020 at 11:45 PM, Bohana said:

Ethereum is top altcoin and it is second ranked coin after btc. Many altcoins are developed on ethereum blockchain may be due to this reason many people say ethereum is father of other altcoins. If you see all altcoins including ethereum then btc is father of all.

Either is kind of the second coin on market capitalization, as from all other altcoins, it bosses them on that, and it has always have that of been able to challenge the Bitcoin in utilities. And Ethereum has this of expanding it's chains in making coins called tokens, as it was the first  in such development

I have not heard of anyone considered Ethereum as the father of Altcoin, but perhaps there is a reason like the price of Ethereum which exceeds the price of Altcoin, however each of them has its own lover and its own market and the father remains Bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/2/2020 at 1:24 AM, Anwyll Axel said:

Because etherium is the second most popular and in demand crypto coin after Bitcoin. It's the biggest coin among all altcoins, which always gives you good profit. It's most stable coin in crypto world.

Besides being stable, there are hundreds of old and new tokens that are connected to ethereum. indirectly it also helps increase the price of ethereum, because the token results are converted to ETH.