Who Controls Bitcoin Price? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Who Controls Bitcoin Price?

1 hour ago, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

Do you know who or what controls the price of Bitcoin? On what basis does it go up or down?

Share your opinions!

Supply and demand, there's nothing more to that. Whales can sometimes control the price by suppressing it and make more money by shorting it, but when the demand gets too high, even the whales don't want to hold the bulls down. Those are the fundamental reasons.

If you want to know more about predicting those price fluctuations you should study technical analysis, I am not even starting to explain TA in this answer because that's a huge subject with lot's of different opinions and indicators.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +4 8
  • +5 2

14 minutes ago, rekter said:

Supply and demand, there's nothing more to that. Whales can sometimes control the price by suppressing it and make more money by shorting it, but when the demand gets too high, even the whales don't want to hold the bulls down. Those are the fundamental reasons.

If you want to know more about predicting those price fluctuations you should study technical analysis, I am not even starting to explain TA in this answer because that's a huge subject with lot's of different opinions and indicators.

I am actually pretty convinced in your experience my friend. May I ask why did the Corona Virus cause the breakdown in Bitcoin price and how?

• -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

21 minutes ago, Bohana said:

I am actually pretty convinced in your experience my friend. May I ask why did the Corona Virus cause the breakdown in Bitcoin price and how?

I believe that it affected some of it. Mainly because huge players in btc are also trading stocks and other commotidies and when those market crashed, they most likely sold their btc for their forex positions or other leverage markets in order not to get their positions liquidated.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 2

The price of bitcoin is controlled by developers and miners, although the currency is decentralized, but it is controlled by these people and they are a network of people worldwide who check transactions

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is like every currency like USD or EUR , the market how control the price, is about the sell and bay, the price will rise or get down, so the market how control the price of bitcoin.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think that there are many people who control the currency, among them the stock exchanges and investors who have very large amounts of currency and also the big minerals.

• +2 2

There is no person or organization  who control bitcoins. Bit coin actually  controlled  by all of its users by purchasing and  selling  bitcoin  because  when they purchase  price  goes up and goes down when altot of people sell price down.

• +1 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Actually no one controls the value of Bitcoin or every one who holds bitcoin controls the value of bitcoin indirectly. Both the statements are mismatched with each other, but both are true. like wise other currency, bitcoin doesn’t have any authority to regulate or monitor. There is not any fixed algorithm to control price of bitcoin. So that means no one controls bitcoin.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Bitcoin price depends on the role of supply and demand,if the supply is low and the demand is high then the price will rise and the opposite happens if the demand is low and its for this reason no one can control the price of bitcoin but it can only be manipulated by whales  using this role.

Edited by George10
Spelling correction
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

No one controls bitcoin prices because IRS decentralized, its only depends demand and supply theory, when bitcoin ratio increase bitcoin prices pumps up, and when selling ratio increase bitcoin prices dump up but so many experts few big whales controls bitcoin prices, but its just some time when they earn profit they leave from crypto currency, but any how this whales helps bitcoin prices goes high we also earn some profit.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think controlling the Bitcoin price I m not sure they can control it at 100% maybe there are things that can impact the Bitcoin price, because the Bitcoin price is depend about supply and demand, but of course the wales with their money they can impact it by moving some big volume and also some times though the false news plant the panic and stress on people.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It's basically up to us - we control the demand and supply thus we control the Bitcoin price. However, we need to work as a team to change any prices. We all must agree on what price we're going to trade with.

There are some investors from the beginning of BTC, who collected thousands of Bitcoins and they are now called "bitcoin whales". These investors have enough Bitcoins to control the whole market's price.

• +3 1
  • +4 2

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I think that the price of bitcoin is controlled by whales that have a supply of bitcoin. A group of whales is likely to control bitcoin. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

In trading prices go ups and downs! Only expert can guess the prices but  not everytime.In my opinion bitcoin price depends upon the investments and the trading where the market is going etc.

• -1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

20 minutes ago, bliznec said:

I think that the price of bitcoin is controlled by whales that have a supply of bitcoin. A group of whales is likely to control bitcoin. 

Not only the whales my friend, the demands on this crypto currency also have a big role in controlling the price. So in conclusion, whales and demands control the price of any crypto currency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

9 minutes ago, Cammer said:

Not only the whales my friend, the demands on this crypto currency also have a big role in controlling the price. So in conclusion, whales and demands control the price of any crypto currency. 

By what criteria you select the "requirement". Can you explain in more detail what the REQUIREMENT means? Thanks for hearing me.  Maybe you mean the volume of trading on exchanges of cryptocurrency exchanges?

Edited by bliznec
  • +2 3
  • +4 2

all crypto change there price every second as will as bitcoin .there are many reasons to change the price . the seller and buyer can play with price also the any event can change the price like corona or any event that have effect in the world

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

I have looked at this topic before and have come up with two things
 1_ It is like gold mining, that is, the price of bitcoin is determined by the need to solve specific equations, which are also called bitcoin mining.
2_ It is determined by the high demand for this currency and the extent of its popularity
The good idea is that the more demand for it and its popularity, the higher the price

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is controlled by the supply and demand for the currency. The higher the demand, the higher the price of the currency and vice versa. In the recent period, the price decreased a lot because of the Coruna virus.

Nobody determines the price of bitcoin, but the price of bitcoin fluctuates and if the supply of bitcoin on demand is low and demand is high then its value increases a lot and the amount of bitcoin is high and its demand is low then the price of bitcoin decreases.Its price fluctuates depending on demand.

• +2 2

Crypto market is a decentralized currency market where we can buying and selling of crypto market and bitcoin is also main currency of crypto market and no one prive controller of bitcoin only market forces controls its prices.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think that the basis for bitcoin price going up and down is simply based on the supply and demand of bitcoin. For example, when there is a lot of bitcoin available at any specific time, the price is low, in order to encourage the demand to grow, and as the demand start to grow and the supply diminished, the price increases. Therefore a lower supply will result in a higher price. As we are likely to see from the halving event that is coming up.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

28 minutes ago, Johny2411 said:

i heard two news about bitcoin price control. one is, nobody control bitcoin and even no one can control it, and another is, big whales of crypto world control bitcoin prices. when they buy bitcoin the price increase and when they stop buying the price decrease.

But that is similar in all markets; the biggest buyers and sellers have the most influence. With Bitcoin, it is only more noticable than in many other markets because the total volume is still relatively small.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I think the price of bitcoin is controlled by the forces of demand and supply because the more bitcoin is demanded, the higher the price and the less it is demanded, the lower the price and I think that the price might be reducing now due to the low demand.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1