Who Controls Bitcoin Price? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Who Controls Bitcoin Price?

Unfortunately, I do not know. This is a difficult thing to know because we are still new and junior members within this world. Perhaps global economy and trade have the biggest role in its price. Put your interest in your work here and do not occupy your thinking.

Dear, I think the fluctuation of the exchange rate and the penetration of the Bitcoin exchanges, which is also dependent on the movement of the investment market.

In fact, no one controls the value of Bitcoin, and anyone who owns Bitcoin indirectly controls the value of Bitcoin. 

Both statements are contradictory, but they are both right.Bitcoin, like other currencies, has no regulatory or monitoring authority.There is no set algorithm for controlling bitcoin's price. As a result, no one has leverage over bitcoin.

Dear friend, the most important thing that controls the price of Bitcoin is the supply and demand for this currency, I also believe that the media also plays a role in changing the price, because the negative publicity of the currency on Qardanah will reduce the value of the currency as well.

The one who controls the market is the market itself, meaning supply, demand, investment and trade.All of that controls prices, given that cryptocurrencies are not subject to any central authority nor any system, so the market always fluctuates slightly

Welcome, dear friend, I think it's the brokers who control the price , because they're the moderators of the forum. ، 
The price of bitcoin is not fixed it depends on the market and the traders .

Hello my friend
There are many factors to depend on
Including supply and demand, and the economic conditions of each country and your local currency, as well as the international political conditions
Good luck to you

Although this is the first decentralized currency and it cannot be controlled by states, but still, there are big players, you can even call them whales that set the pace for everything, any schedules will obey them.

I think that controlling the Bitcoin price will not be by anyone, and it depends on the number of trades that all of the world's digital traders make, and this matter continues to fluctuate.

the market how control the price, is about the sell and bay, the price will rise or get down, so the market how control the price of bitcoin.the seller and buyer can play with price also the any event can change the price like corona or any event that have effect in the world. 

I think that the world market is controlling the price of btc. The market is really changing when the bitcoins market increases. So try to try buy when the market is low and sell in in the time the btc money increases.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:31 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

Do you know who or what controls the price of Bitcoin? On what basis does it go up or down?

Share your opinions!

Dude I think these are the investors who control the price like more investments or less investment tell about the Rise and fall of the price of Bitcoin and the demand and supply basically increases or decreases its value

Welcome, my friend, the price of bitcoin is controlled by supply and demand, and this is what capital owners and investors practice to increase their profits, and I do not have more information than that.
good luck.

My friend, there is no striking power to control the price of Bitcoin. The rise and fall of Bitcoin depends on the daily trading volume, whether it goes up or down, so dear, perhaps whales generally affect the Bitcoin currency because they with their large money can control the daily trading volume in general Thank you very much

I think that the price of bitcoin is not controlled by a person as some people say, if not what I believe and I think is that bitcoin and its price is controlled by the demand for buying and selling that there is today of this asset that is what I think in my opinion.

My opinion controlling the Bitcoin price will not be by anyone, and it depends on the number of trades that all of the world's digital traders make, and this matter continues to fluctuate.

I expect that there is no particular one who controls this work, but there are many to control the betting by buying, sales, investors and markets and rises when the purchase price is rising and depends on the price and supply on demand and ends it as a team as a team we will control the price of Batikuin upon request

Bitcoin price is totally dependent on trading market. Because on trading market whenever the bitcoin is been selled or buyed. It's price varies. There is not a particular controller for it's price. It goes up and down by itself and no one has ever abled to control it's worth. This is why anyone of us do not know what is going to be the price of bitcoin in future. Although predictions can help. 

Hello my friend I am new here, so I do not know much about this topic yet, but I think that it is the big personalities here who may have taken over the management of the site due to their fame and the quality of their opinions, but I have no idea about the scale of their price policy ..

There is no person or organization who control bitcoins. Bit coin actually controlled by all of its users by purchasing and selling bitcoin because when they purchase price goes up and goes down when altot of people sell price down.

I think the price of bitcoin is controlled by the forces of demand and supply because the more bitcoin is demanded, the higher the price and the less it is demanded, the lower the price and I think that the price might be reducing now due to the low demand.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:31 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

Do you know who or what controls the price of Bitcoin? On what basis does it go up or down?

Share your opinions!

@Cammer

While bitcoin is a decentralized currency, its price is set by developers and miners, who are part of a global network that monitors transactions.

Price of every Cryptocurrency is mainly depends on its demand and supply. When there is high high demand and less supply the rate goes up and when there is less demand and high supply the rate of the coin or currency goes down. 

What distinguishes cryptocurrencies in general is that no one can control them, as they are related to supply and demand, so the more demand for them, the higher their price and vice versa, so it constitutes a great opportunity to profit by anticipating price fluctuations.

I suggest that there are many user who control the currency, among them the stock exchanges and investors who have  large amounts of currency and also the big minerals...