Who Controls Bitcoin Price? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Who Controls Bitcoin Price?

I think that the price of bitcoin is not controlled by people but is controlled by buying and selling I think that the one that controls everything and the price of bitcoin is the demand because it is thanks to the demand that prices rise and fall when It is the opportunity or when the demand suits you.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure
But I think it is related to international dollar prices
I hope those who have experience will answer us.

The price of Bitcoin depends on supply and demand just like any other commodity, and we can predict its movements through technical or classical analysis or other types of analysis.

As for the issue of rise and fall, it is exposed to the two, every rise followed by a decline, and it is called a correction in order to continue to rise, but in general the price of Bitcoin is rising and I think by the end of the year it will reach $ 80,000.

No one will control the price of bitcoin and that's why people here like it! Because it's really amazing thins because bitcoin is for all! Not just for government and rich people!

Bitcoin Price depending on the demand and supply !

I think that what controls the rise and fall of the price of bitcoin is the supply and demand for it, in addition to the owners of companies and mines also have a role in the price of bitcoin

The more bitcoin is been supplying on market the more price will decrease but the more is bitcoin is been demanding on market by traders. the price of bitcoin is proportional to the increase or decrease in demand for it. The price of the bitcoins are not controlled by any humans. it is a kind of online currency and it is a kind of digital currency. Bitcoin nowadays always on high demand.

Welcome, my dear
  I think that the big price change from one day to the next affects the market, and this affects the digital currencies in a big way, and therefore the bitcoin

In the market’s view, it is the one who controls the price of the currency when the demand for it is greatly increased and the price of the currency rises. But when the demand for the currency decreases, its price decreases. This is the equation.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:31 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

Do you know who or what controls the price of Bitcoin? On what basis does it go up or down?

Share your opinions!

I don't know much about Bitcoin because I am a beginner and I have to join this forum to learn more about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin because I like Bitcoin and I want to get more information about it and I want to collect it and make investment of it.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, bitcoin is controlled by the market, not by organizations it individuals, buy the higher the price of an event on a global scale also affect the price. It is impossible to control this, since there are many who want to increase their wealth at the expense of others. Only cracking the encryption can bring it down on my opinion.

Actually no one controls the value of Bitcoin or every one who holds bitcoin controls the value of bitcoin indirectly. Mainly because huge players in btc are also trading stocks and other commotidies. And the market how control the price, is about the sell and bay, the price will rise or get down.If you want to know well more about predicting those price fluctuations you should study technical analysis. 

• +4 1

No one literally no one controlls the price of bitcoin. Because it's uncontrollable and unpredictable. It's so volatile and keeps changing each and every second. This is what I learnt and I think it's really like that.

Welcome, buddy. 
Features of bitcoin it is not subject to any hand or power 
This price depends on supply and demand 
If there is a big demand for bitcoin, its price will go up. 
And if there's low demand, the price will go down.

The bitcoin market for me is based like any other market, through supply and demand, so after the halving is that the price of bitcoin increases, after the amount of bitcoins to be mined is reduced, there is a shortage that makes the price go up a lot, unfortunately the price can be manipulated, as has been shown when the whales want to profit and buy low, they push the price to levels where they buy back themselves.

• +1 1

According to what I understand, any currency is related to the amount of buying and selling in the market, and there is a strong market movement at this time, so its price is rising, and also that the issue of mining affects the price of the currency.

• +4 1

On 3/9/2021 at 6:38 AM, Reen said:

Actually no one controls the value of Bitcoin or every one who holds bitcoin controls the value of bitcoin indirectly. Mainly because huge players in btc are also trading stocks and other commotidies. And the market how control the price, is about the sell and bay, the price will rise or get down.If you want to know well more about predicting those price fluctuations you should study technical analysis. 

The price of bitcoin can not be control because it is not a currency of one country so it's control depends alot of stock holders. When it's demand increase than dealer sell them and price goes down when alot of people start selling and decrease price when supply increase and demand decrease, @Reen.

Those who control the price of BTC are the whales and the owners of huge capitals who can control its price in order to satisfy their desire to buy and sell in order to increase their profits multiply against the dollar.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Yes, those who control the price of Bitcoin are the price whales, so we do not have the strength to stand up to these whales.

The market controls the price. The forces of supply and demand. The supply is scarce and when demand goes up, price goes up as well. If noone wants to buy Bitcoin, then prices will go down. There are some efforts made by exchanges and tether to hold prices and buy when they drop rapidly, other than that there is noone that actually controls the prices..

• +3 1

The beautiful thing in the world of cryptocurrencies is that it is decentralized, meaning it is not affiliated with any bank or bank, and the price is determined according to supply and demand. Therefore, we notice a decrease and rise in Bitcoin prices and instability in its price, and this also helps traders to make good profits for them.

The bitcoin is not regulated by any banking, financial, or governmental authority, this means that the Cryptocurrency is not controlled by anyone, the bitcoin responds by supply and demand since the bitcoin rises or decreases in value depending on the crypto millionaires and billionaires. They are constantly pumping and dumping. That is the name of the game. Some of these people are also involved in the mining process which is a huge business in itself.

• +3 1

In my opinion, many factors, especially as it has become a global currency, is expected to increase its price, as well as relying on digital currencies in the future and dealing more, as it has more than 7 years until now.

The price of bitcoin is controlled through the market by supply and demand. The higher the demand for it, the higher its price, and therefore a major currency owner may interfere and start selling, the lower the price

In my opinion the price of bitcoin controlled by the market reputation of bitcoin. If the demand increases in the market then the price of bitcoin increase in the market and if the demand become low then the price become also low.