Who Controls Bitcoin Price? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Who Controls Bitcoin Price?

Whales (big investors in crypto) used to control the bitcoin prices but lately institionals started to invest in crypto especially grayscale and microstrategy so I think they are now the biggest whales in the market and in the near future they go on buying btc they will have total control over market

It is clear that we, ordinary users, have influence over bitcoin, but the real control is made by whales who have hundreds of these bitcoins.  they can drop or raise Bitcoin at any time as they like.)

• +1 1

The difference between the supply & demand of the BTC predicts the price of BTC.

If the demand is more than supply than the rate will be higher .

And if the supply is more than demand than the rate will be low .

Some of the stockers stokes the BTC to lessen their supply then the price of BTC increaes & they sell their stock at high price.

I don't think anybody controls the price of Bitcoin it just depends on how the market system turn up if the market is stable then the price will be good

On 3/28/2020 at 8:31 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

Do you know who or what controls the price of Bitcoin? On what basis does it go up or down?

Share your opinions!

@Cammer hello my friend hope you are good !! Obviously this is an authentic question. But am sorry for saying that I have noticed experience according to my thinking and according to my opinion it is going high and low due to decreasing and increasing of bitcoins in market I think you're straight is a depending on how much bitcoins are present in the market. But I got some points from your question I will try to search them thanks for sharing this question with us my friend. 💞💕

Bitcoin is a name of depend. Many of peoples around the world trusted bitcoin.We all know how faster the demands will going high.I think the control of price is on full of bitcoin authority.It also depends on market demand.if demands will go on high then price of BTC is also be in high.

Bitcoin is decentralized, which means that it is now not issue to any party, however there are some elements that have an effect on its rate change, such as the quantity of grant and demand, and the interference of whales in flooding the market. 

I think it is not the under any one. Because it is a Blockchain system and no one control it and it is depend upon supply and demand method. So simple no one control it and it is free from this system.

• +2 1

In theory, the price of btc is not controlled by anyone in particular, it moves according to the block chain and the purchase and sale of the token, but it is difficult to be 100% sure of it, I am not a miner, nor do I know much how it works the algorithm that creates a btc, but if I know that mining and transactions greatly influence its price, for example, at the moment many large investors are buying btc for millions of dollars, and we see that the price of btc is above the 26k.

Bitcoin price is more because the demand of bitcion is more in all over the word.  And the numbering of bitcoin is less in all over the world. I think the price of bitcoin is more in future. 

Theoretically there is no one here that could;d control the price of bitcoins. But there is also a chance that some whales try to manipulate with the bitcoin here. So we must stay upto date with the market condition each & everyday. No one can control crypto.

This all deals with the aspect of economic of demand and supply at the market. It can also be the rise and fall of dollars in the world generally. The higher the  demand the higher the price of bitcoin the lower the demand the lower the price of the bitcoin economically in the world and to my understanding and not only in crypto but in general market concept.

Dear mate at Crypto world the rate of currencies up and down depends on supply and demand in which BTC is going very rapidly at high peak. Whales control the price of BTC as you know when we stop to sell the thing which have good scope of expanding then it goes up and buyer buy it at suggested rate.

The cost of bitcoin is constrained by engineers and excavators, in spite of the fact that the money is decentralized, yet it is constrained by these individuals and they are an organization of individuals who check exchanges.

Like all other coins, its price is also controlled from the market. In such a case, the price of bitcoin is low. It has a price impact on supply and demand. When people start buying more, then its price increases. We need that we buy it at that time, its price is low and keep it with you when its price is high then send it and get a lot of profit. 

• +2 1

It depends on the policy of supply and demand
Probably a very large number of people trading digital currencies
I think stock markets and venture capitalists who have very large amounts of currencies are the biggest influencers

On 3/28/2020 at 11:31 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

Do you know who or what controls the price of Bitcoin? On what basis does it go up or down?

Share your opinions!

In my opinion, Bitcoin price is based on supply and demand. It is not so different from stocks and commodities price that are also baeed on the same.

The statements are mismatched with each other, but both are true. like wise other currency, bitcoin doesn’t have any authority to regulate or monitor. There is not any fixed algorithm to control price of bitcoin. So that means no one controls bitcoin.

@Cammer Normally the price of the Bitcoin depends to its users reactions both in buying and selling of it which can affect it either to rise or to fall but it cant be affected by the government or political issues until its users react and gets affected with those problems only

download (93).jpg

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. I expect that the exchange rate of any currency depends on supply and demand, meaning that monopolizing the material leads to an increase in its price and vice versa

Coinbase Binance and many more famous exchange who  controls the price of market specially when they add the future and the margin trading if they see all have a long trade they they make the price fall to and the same of short it's really very clear. 

• Useful or interesting 1

hello friends... I'm beginner... but I have little concept that I shared with all of you...

The price of Bitcoin is very volatile, partly due to the liquidity (the ability to quickly buy and sell) of the currency. The amount of bitcoins flowing through the market at any point in time gives investors the ability to enter and exit positions quickly.

If people are trading a high number of a particular asset, it becomes harder for one person or event to shift that price in any single direction. Think of it as a stream of water—you can redirect a small stream by putting down a few planks of wood. But if you wanted to redirect the Mississippi, you’d have a much harder time, because there’s simply too much of it.

The rate of bitcoin is controlled by using developers and miners, despite the fact that the foreign money is decentralized, however it's far controlled with the aid of these humans and they're a community of humans global who test transactions

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/28/2020 at 10:17 PM, rekter said:

Supply and demand, there's nothing more to that. Whales can sometimes control the price by suppressing it and make more money by shorting it, but when the demand gets too high, even the whales don't want to hold the bulls down. Those are the fundamental reasons.

If you want to know more about predicting those price fluctuations you should study technical analysis, I am not even starting to explain TA in this answer because that's a huge subject with lot's of different opinions and indicators.

I am totally agree with your comment there are biggest crocodile sit on our head which control Bitcoin price we invest there and the gain from us.

Good evening my friend . There are many things that affect the Bitcoin price. I believe that the supply and demand for the currency is what influences its rise or fall. That is, the currency users control it if it is requested in abundance, it rises, and if it is not requested, its price drops.