Who Controls Bitcoin Price? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Who Controls Bitcoin Price?

Bro I don't think anyone can control the prices of Bitcoin. we know that the prices of a currency goal that's ups and downs according to its demand of market. There is more demand in the market of a currency are you can say that if there are more buyers of a currency. Then the value of the currency like a bit and will be raised.  If the demand market of a currency like Bitcoin is low like more sellers then the  buyers.  Show the value of that currency will be decreased.  I hope you got my point.

I think it's priced control due to demand and supply... When it's demand will be increased so it's value also increased... When supply increase so also it's demand decrease and it's value go down...

Bitcoin is controlled by the supply and demand of coin by the users itself. It is not governed by any organization,person or group of person. When people buys bitcoin its value rises and when there is more selling value decreases.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The price is controlled by demand and supply. Most of the people that move the market heavily are those people that have huge pockets. The billionaires and central banks are the ones that can move the price in a big deal.

I believe that Bitcoin's price is regulated by production and consumption powers, because the more required Bitcoin, the higher and the less required the lower the price and I believe that the price could be decreased because of limited supply.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear your question is good but i would like to tell you that this is demand and supply type currency and nobody can control the price of btc when the investment will be high in this coin the price will be up and then the investment will be low the price also will be low in this currency so my advice to you dont think about it and do invest for the best profit thanks.

Bitcoin you know is a digital currency and I think that the whole control is based upon the trade volume of the coin. I don't know the exact information but I can guess this that this is the mai. reasons of the fluctuations in the Bitcoin values.

The price of bitcoins moves based on our input. All of us collectively contribute to the movement of cryptocurrencies. So the party that has the higher volume will gain dominance over the other part 

Like every currency like Bitcoin USD or Euro, how the market controls the price, sell it and about the bay, the price will increase or down, so the price of the budget will control.

The price of bitcoin can not be control because it is not a currency of one country so its control depends a lot of stock holders. When its demand increase than dealer sell them and price goes down when a lot of people start selling and decrease price when supply increase and demand decrease .

Bitcoins actually by all of its users by purchasing and selling bitcoin. Because the bitcoin price is depend about supply and demand, but of course the wales with their money. These investors have enough bitcoin to control the whole markets price.

I think that the basics for bitcoins price going up  and down is simply  based on the supply and demand of bitcoin. A group of whales is likely to control bitcoin . Therefore a lower supply will in a higher topics. Best wishes .

The price of the BTC is changing and being controlled with no one for specific. There are different reasons that make the price of BTC raise and fail from time to time, like whales, when they enter they buy a huge amount of BTC which will make the price raise more than before or sometime the time of the year can plays an important role in the price like no, the BTCs price has fallen down from 19300$ to 17500$ and analysis say that the reason of that is that we are in the end of the year which is something normal to be happened.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the price of bitcoin is controlled by the demand and so to me its important you keep on putting together everything in the right strategy the demand for it is what controls its prices, but there are so called whales that try to control but the truth is the right idea right now is to work and put together everything in the right position that works well for us all

I think the one and only  factor that controls bitcoins is is the markets supply  and demand . when the supply is more the value is down and when the supply is less and demand is more , the value will be increased so this is the basic phenomena.

Bitcoin is decentralized, meaning that it is not subject to any party, but there are some factors that affect its price change, such as the amount of supply and demand, and the interference of whales in flooding the market.

it's like any other stock market. Which is controlled by its users like us and also by those people who buy bitcoins and then stock them. Then the bitcoins present in the stock market decreases which eventually cause an increase in the market value of bitcoins. 

so controlled by seller and buyer. 

This is a free market and no one controls the prices of bitcoins or any of cryptocurrencies. Demand and supply are the two forces which control the prices. When the demand for bitcoin increases then the price also increases and supply also increases and when the demand decreases the prices decreases and supply also decreases. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

we know that everything depends on demand and supply. when demand is high, price will increase. and demand is low, price will decrease.  so i think this is same as bitcoin condition. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

dont think anybody can comment on these with no clear mind but there is no one who can control bitcoin, bitcoin on its own has its life, but there are those who try to influence the price, they are called the whales 

Price of the Bitcoin isn't set by a particular person or firm .  It is set by the market this makes pricing the currency more complex because prices will vary by exchange. As for an example you can look up to the internet for the price of botcoin  and you might find two different prices if you used coindesk.com you find some other price and of you use winkdex.com you will find some other price. When demand of bitcoin i creses , the price is automatically increases.

I think in my opinion the bitcoin volatility in the market is controlled by the demand and supply,i think the higher the price depends on the high level of demanding ,the less the demanding and the lower the prices that is why it is a decentralized digital currency.my opinion 

Normally Bitcoin's price is controlled by its market supply and demand which is defined by the last trade conducted on a specific exchange into which its price goes up when buying pressure increases due to shortage in supply whenever a large amount of Bitcoins is being held which increases its market demand and goes down when selling pressure increases whenever a large amount of Bitcoins is being sold on the market

My friend, there is no one in the world controlling the price of any currency, the matter was due to the extent of circulation of this currency, the more Bitcoin was traded, the more its value increased, and the more the world sold pieces of the currency, it decreased. Perhaps some news affects the extent of currency circulation, but there are no specific people who control the price  Thank you currency

Bitcoin price changed ups and down with time. All currencies changed their price in different time so we should never lose hope. Bitcoin price control by develpers so we earn more and more when bitcoin price reach at high level