Coins with great future - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saqib Ali Sadiq

Coins with great future

On 10/15/2019 at 1:00 AM, saski said:

t's so difficult to give an advice for the coins that could give a huge profit because a lot of altcoins are down more than 90% and some of them  they could explode but at the same time they may not 

But my advice is do your own search and at the same time avoid altcoins with a low volume.

First I agreed that giving an advise is not easy, because it might be in the end they can blame you but as long as it is really give a benefits you get their trust for sure. Aside from making a research in the coin, they also must have a knowledge about in trading to determine if it is going to go up or down in the market. 

15 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

First I agreed that giving an advise is not easy, because it might be in the end they can blame you but as long as it is really give a benefits you get their trust for sure. Aside from making a research in the coin, they also must have a knowledge about in trading to determine if it is going to go up or down in the market. 

Yes i agree, and you have totaly right, those who trade cryptoccurencies or forex without knowledge they  risk to loss all their capital. People must learn about trading beffore jumping. 

2 hours ago, saski said:

Yes i agree, and you have totaly right, those who trade cryptoccurencies or forex without knowledge they  risk to loss all their capital. People must learn about trading beffore jumping. 

I just want to add something, even you have a knowledge in trading or crypto, you are also faced risk in the actual trade, only the difference was that you already accepted the consequences that you might encounter once you are doing some of the activity in the actual exchange platform. 

On 10/4/2019 at 8:34 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Guys can you please send me the list of coins which are great in future & will make handsome money. I want to invest 500$ in yobit, it is the best exchange ever, i like it. #Yobit

if you are looking for a coin that will make a big profit in the future I think you should go to the coinmarketcap / cbc site you can read about CBC coins which I feel are very good coins and have very little supply, very worth buying now 🙂

On 10/17/2019 at 10:14 PM, alther said:

I think this coin for the future : 

1. Bitcoin

2. Ethereum

3. Ripple (XRP)

4. Doge

5. Litecoin

6. Dygibite

7. Stellar Lumens (inYobit not in the list)

8. Yo Token

Maybe all that coin is good in the future, only one not trade in Yobit Stellar Lumens. But it come back to you believe in your self. 

Wish you get big profit in the future.

The first five altcoin which you have mention then there is no doubt it future will be very great because these coin is real coin in crypto market.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/17/2019 at 9:13 PM, simkirill86 said:

I won't be original: I really like the idea of long-term investments in ETH and Doge. Maybe, wait for Gram. And also try diversifying to keep possibility of losses smaller. Better safe than sorry, you know.

I am not convinced that in the long run, DOGE can bring too much revenue. It is a currency that does not have much technical support, and is also an inflationary currency.

there are many coin in yobit you can  hold it to the future like bitcoin, tron(trx), dogecoin,digibyte , binancecoin, ziliqua, qkc

I can only give you a few coins / tokens but I highly recommend you to do more research and not buy them right away, so because my main trading is binary and yobit, some coins / tokens are quite potential for the next few weeks if you are looking for short term trading. First is KAVA (Binance), BTT, RAVEN, XRP, NKN (Binance). Do some research beforehand the coins I mentioned above, Good luck!

2 minutes ago, simkirill86 said:

Maybe You're right, but still — it doesn't have any really important reasons for decreasing in value. But, yeah, it's safer to say anything about this coin in short term.

if you read more carefully, I did not say that it will decrease in value. I just said that I do not believe in a very high price increase, which will make me store DOGE in the long term.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:34 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Guys can you please send me the list of coins which are great in future & will make handsome money. I want to invest 500$ in yobit, it is the best exchange ever, i like it. #Yobit

I suggest to buy some EOS and XRP. These two coins have a big potential to explode this coming months. Just be patient and you will get a nice profit.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:34 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Yes you should buy the ETH, XRP, LTC and also some good coins in yobit because these coins are good and best in the crypto market and i am sure that these coins give you good and high profit this time. Crypto is the world future and it is real.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can invest Litecoin, Ethereum and also Yo coin there is a special bonus for holders if you buy Yo coin and hold them so buy it now and get the bonus.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although I recommend it I hope you do your research first before buying. Some Cryptocurrencies for long term I suggest to divide it into several currencies, first Bitcoin, second Ethereum, third BNB, fourth leave 30% of your total money and share with several altcoins for short term profit.

The best thing you can do with your 500 usd is to buy YO coin on yobit. This coin can give you a free new coins in yobit exchange and like what you said you love yobit exchange so support it with your full heart. 😊

• Useful or interesting 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:34 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Why not invest in the new Air coin from Yobit. I invested in Air, and it's doing very well. Some of my other favorite coins are 0xd, Egold, Yone, TVT, and GLC.

I'm still trying to find more crypto worth investing in, but to my surprise I haven't found any new contenders. There's been a lot of competition in the crypto market, and I actually saw a Witch coin. So I guess there's something for everybody. 

I think coins that are only sure for the future are btc and eth. Then secondary coins if you like would be doge and LTC. But nothing much stops the second pair from falling out of fashion. Long term btc and eth only I'd say. 

There are so many coins which have great future and i buy those coins because now the market is so much down and i am trying to buy the coins and safe them into my wallet. because so soon crypto market will make a great buy this time and then i sell my al coins.

BetFury                                                   

Well, I believe that if you are going to invest $ 500 in Yobit, split that investment in fractions or a little in each currency, one of them may be the currency of the exchange itself as it tends to appreciate with the growth of the exchange itself, and another part in other currencies, so you diversify your portfolio and not bet everything in one position. I would do that, but it's just advice.

2 hours ago, kross said:

Now there are many coins that have a great future ahead (possibly), but I bet that the TON ecosystem along with the GRAM token will be among the most successful

Nowadays the most famous coin is bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, binance coin, xrp and dash coins and all peoples are trusting these coin with blindly because its have a bright future.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/4/2019 at 4:34 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Let me introduce you to Energi (incase you haven't heard of it yet). The crypto began without any single ico or sale. they didtrubted all their coins to people in forms of airdrops. they also hold some percentage of the supply which they use to make great things for the coin. over the past year they have built a solid crypto community and also started their own charity. The team is one of the best out there they are always read to help you out and youll always find them in their discord chat. The team also rewards you with energi if you are active in their discord server. I believe they have a great future ahead of them.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:34 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Crypto coins have a great future and i hope it will be excepted in all the world so soon and i am waiting for that time. Crypto is the best market where we can make money easily but we must to invest some money in it and buy some coins in it and make money after that which can change our life.

BetFury                                                   

If you want to make a profit sooner then you should invest in eth or dogecoin . and I think that would be good for you, and if you have any other ideas, let me know. If you need help you can let me know. I think the future of btc coins is great but if you want to invest, you must keep in mind that I will make money from here.

On 13.11.2019 at 9:40 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

The best thing you can do with your 500 usd is to buy YO coin on yobit. This coin can give you a free new coins in yobit exchange and like what you said you love yobit exchange so support it with your full heart. 😊

I can add to the YO cryptocurrency another cryptocurrency that has recently been released and it is called AIR. Moreover, investments are available from the airdrop and it pleases. 

33 minutes ago, bliznec said:

I can add to the YO cryptocurrency another cryptocurrency that has recently been released and it is called AIR. Moreover, investments are available from the airdrop and it pleases. 

Yeah AIR is good too. With minimum 100 Air you can start your investbox plan and get 1% interest daily. Buy now until the price is cheap you can easily double your investment when it pumps.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!