Coins with great future - Page 12 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saqib Ali Sadiq

Coins with great future

Ethereum and NEO are a skillful superior in my opinion. in cooperation grasp boundless potential, and the estimate is entirely sure for them, looking at the sustained term. I plus chose NEO for the reason that they produce gas, which for me is a breed of dividend, and this is constructive and useful.

If you want to invest in bitcoins, I put forward you invest in bitcoins and ethereum. These are identical satisfactory and largely exciting coins in every coins, and over time the path of in cooperation coins will grow, accordingly that it preserve produce you other profit.

Ethereum. I think ethereum have a good tomorrow and is suitable for long-term investment. strive to induct in etheteum.

We have many good coins like bitcoin of course or ethereum that can have a good future in some years from, you have to be patient and wait for them to make their move.

I like ethereum as a really good coin to invest and also I like the fact that DGD coin is a coin that is backed by physical gold and so those are my investments.

Bitcoin can be the only one that the market will trust the more. All the others are speculative assets to make more btc in the long term. See the market prices right now and the drop correlation btc <> crypto.

My friend, the best currency that I advise you to invest in and that will have a future is bitcoin currency, ethereum currency, ripple currency and also the Litecoin currency so if you want to invest you must choose one of these currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, EDMTraz said:

I can’t agree enough why invest in any other cryptocurrency other than the one with which it all started. The rise and fall of each cryptocurrency at the moment, I will say, is 90% dependent on bitcoins, which shows that this is the best investment in the entire cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is often described as a safe haven because it is among the most popular coins on the market but investing only in bitcoin and ignoring other coins is wrong because there are many reliable and safe altcoins that have proved during the years that they can provide consistent earnings for their holders. Some of these altcoins (like Litecoin and Dash) could be even more profitable than bitcoin due to higher level of fluctuations per similar amount of time. The importance of mixed portfolio can't be neglected.

i think bitcoin has really a  great future i have read that german banks predicted the bitcoin price to be eat least 20 K in the middle of 2020. so i think they know something and we have to make profit from it.

Well, It's very difficult to mention which coin might have a good future. But, Personally I like the coins under 1$, and will have a great future if we hold it for longer term.