Coins with great future - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saqib Ali Sadiq

Coins with great future

On 2/24/2020 at 6:26 PM, Mehran1111 said:

should have some Doge coin to keep safe .. but if you want quick profit and loss then look for others

I do not advise anyone to store the dog's coin, she is very slow to move in the market and also she has no real team or project on the ground, it is a failed coin for me.

A big mistake is to listen to investment advice from anyone without knowing the extent of their experience. You must do your own research to ask experts in the field, otherwise you are wasting your money.

19 minutes ago, haggrymi said:

I think XLM ought to moreover be on the slightest, I moreover includes a incredible future and It has also been it's shake foot for a long whereas presently.

Actually, I do not prefer to give investment advice and do not listen to it except with experience in it. Thank you for your opinion anyway

•  
  • Members
  • 37 posts
 for you'll be able contribute your 500$  e able purchase bitcoin and ETH . 

in my estimation a coin that has a satisfactory upcoming is waves, perhaps additionally ethereum, but the consequences of the coin is at present experiencing a decline

On 2/27/2020 at 5:55 AM, ChampZ said:

Ethereum now shines like a rock start behind BTC. In the latest bullish trend, Litecoin jumped to $ 200 from levels below $ 50, maybe this time LTC can do the same. Depending on risk management, I prefer to diversify my transactions among the top cryptocurrencies.

LTC rose from 36 to 80, i think both of them done alsmost the same and they did great.

I think all the tokens created on the ERC-20 platform have no future. Too much garbage token is created every day on the ERC-20 platform. Another 5-6 years TOP cryptocurrencies will be: Ethereum Bitcoin Zcash Monero XRP

In my opinion you have 500$ dollars so you invest 300$ dollars in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best coin to invest and gives passive income in short time, other 100$ dollars in ETH and another 100$ dollars in litecoin, because this altcoins have the potential to give 1x  are 2x profit in future.

I think coins that have a guranteed use in the future are Btc, Eth, Ltc and Bch. Tether is the best alternative for fiat trades as it's a 1$ stablecoin, Monero will always surprise us with its clean runs. Other networks as Cardano or Cosmos are still a huge investment opinion. 😉

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

All cryptocurrencies have an equal chance. In my opinion the most chances are BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO, DASH, EOS, LTC. Tether I don't know if he has a future :). Unless cryptocurrencies are used in the future, in my opinion, nobody in the future will have a chance

See my profile image ⚠⚠ it's monkey image from banano coin. listen me sir please / I advise you 100% to buy banano coin now its price is 0.0007$ in 2021 will be 0.005$ , it's x3 double your 500$ | banano will go 1$ in 6 years for example that mean * Get rich by the coin * it's only advise . you need to read all comments and choose the best to buy..... good luck friend.

in my attitude a coin that has a safe coming is ethereum, perhaps in addition coin base, but the outlay of the coin is now experiencing a decline

I too wondered what the difference between a currency and token might be, but obviously this thread has forced me to clear my mind.  Tokens have to rely on coins, but coins cannot.

There are many coin with a great future but they all aren't safe to invest. They ate dogecoin and litecoin. And nrg coin also. 

Waves its a good coin to start wit and later you can shift to bitcoin trading. Waves has a lot of profit because it go down for a small percent and return app with a large percent.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Ethereum is still a trusted coin. If you look at market conditions that are currently at a low point, I think it’s too risky to invest in coins other than Ethereum.

There is a lot of new coins flooding the web which represents a large volume of money, however there are some projects with good form and others that are somewhat lost. We will have to wait to know which will be the best.

16 minutes ago, VisCeralDesign said:

Probably this guy who left the post did not ask about Bitcoins and Ethereum, which are the coolest coins. For me, I have chosen Qtum, IOTA, Monero and NEO.

Looks like you are such a researcher, i never heard about those two coins Qtum and IOTA, but you even alreday know that they got a great future.

in my view, on the first place there is only BTC, after that come ETH, BNB and others. When you get some profit and absolutely more value you must prefer only top altcoins and of course the King.

I am agree with you yes bitcoin future is really bright because bitcoin price will increase very soon .

Edited by Satati

20 minutes ago, Gidexen said:

This is a very complex issue, and today's prospects will not coincide with tomorrow. If a coin looks good today, it may not be so for tomorrow. So it’s not easy to answer if you are looking for short-term profits. However, if you are looking for a long-term investment, you can split your fund to invest in bitcoins, ETH, Monero, LTC, Dash and Byteball.
Always try to diversify and never rely on a single coin. You can go bankrupt. Instead, diversify your portfolio and invest more than two to three coins. Thus, you can get support from one coin if the other crashes for some reason.

well tge problem just simply happens to be that some coin just never increases in value and purchasing such coin only ends up in a lose since tbe market will never demand for it. 

Everybody is the best on the blockchain, but I would like to advise you to invest in the top 20 so that you can be rewarded. Why, whoever is in the top 20, then the users of that coin will also be boated and they will also be listed on the exchange from the coin

if i work as a bounty hunter with some good quality project and they didn't make their fund much then it's not come any exchange and again bounty hunters dump. Yes it's too much difficult time for hunters but good time will come for hunters though.

I think that coins will be very bright future in the life of people.

Yes i also collect coins which price is increasing  day by day.