Coins with great future - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saqib Ali Sadiq

Coins with great future

Really reading some answers, some opt for the safe ETH, bitcoin, Riple, LTC ... but in reality each one has an unpredictable future.

You have to define the time in a specific period for each currency, because the future can be tomorrow.

So any currency today has great opportunities, including Doge, it is possible that in the future just by increasing a few cents could make many millionaires, if it only reaches $ 0.01 the millions (doge coins) that exist could start to make sense.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

4 hours ago, terpera said:

I will provide some who is honestly down currently but give up of the is genuinely notable.

Great

5 hours ago, Mijan07104 said:

Invest only in Bitcoin and maybe Ethereum...
All other coins are very risky and can not be fully trusted. Question is will they even survice

Yes crypto currency is use mostly person

I will endorse you coins with brilliant destiny, to be specific BTC, ETH, PHB, BNB and Interface. Coins that I even have stated have brilliant potential inside the destiny, considering the fact that they have got huge volume. Each coin furthermore has strong essentials. So with These project cash are probable with a view to admire huge advantages as properly.

My personal favorites are:

- Litecoin

- Bitcoin Cash

- DASH

- Monero

- Stellar

- ICON

- Chainlink

- EOS

I can see great future in any of them. Each has its place and can turn into a very profitable investment one day.

On 19.02.2020 at 02:41, atefbi said:

Honestly, no person can actually distinguish which cash keep a terrific future on account that it is constantly converting its execution as days is going by means of. It'll because it have been rely upon the human beings's perceptions. Be that as it can, the pinnacle five coins within the showcase are sincerely holds a terrific destiny.

There are so numerous cash that have terrific destiny in crypto promote it which are XRP, ETH, XVG, TRX, LTC those are the excellent and incredible coins inside the makret which have fantastic and shinning destiny and i'm beyond any doubt this time these cash make a twofold tall from very last time.

There are many token/coins that have better future. In my opinion Litecoin and Dogecoin are the best ones . Actually i've a little but i'm looking forward to keep more and more in my wallet but the truth is that the previous coins depend on btc if it fails the other will goes down too .

1 hour ago, sara88 said:

it was only the centrally controlled nature of those systems that doomed them. I think this is the first time we’re trying a decentralized, non-trust-based system.” That gives us a pretty good idea what Satoshi thought of the earlier proposals, and specifically how he felt Bitcoin was different. Bitcoin’s decentralization is indeed a defining feature that sets it apart from almost everything we’ve look at.

One way of thinking about this is to say that the lead developers are leading the parade. They’re out in front of the parade marching and the parade will generally follow them when they turn a corner, but if they try to lead the parade into an action that is disastrous, then the parade members marching behind them might decide to go in a different direction. They can urge people on, and as long as they seem to be behaving reasonably, the group will probably follow them, but they don't have formal power to force people to follow them if they take the system in a techn

Let’s think about what you as a user of a system can do if you don't like the way the rules are going or the way it's being run, and compare it to a centralized currency like a fiat currency. In a centralized currency if you don't like what's going on you have a right to exit, that is, you can stop using it. You’d have to try and sell any currency you hold, and you might have to move to someplace with a different fiat currency. Whether or not it’s easy, with a centralized currency that's really your only option.

They have been so much better and better with the future.

Guys can you please send me list of coins whice are great in future and make handsome moneyi want to buy 500$yobit it is the best exchange ever i like it yobit$

Well mate you can use (bitcoin , lite coin, doge coin ; yoda coin,)its my experience you will be earn from them not loss these coins have good background these are best in crypto world

Well if you couldn't Search for the coin yourself you should go for Bitcoin. Buy bitcoin when price is down and  wait for some time to increase the price and sell it 

■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I think now bit coin is good in now a day's its payouts or demand is higher then any other coin in my thinking bit coin is best now a day's 

The coins with great future on the basis of there daps and use case and there volume these are Ethereum coin Digitex coin XRP coin ADA coin NRG coin and many other cin in market.

You can go to CoinCallCopy and search for the best cryptocurrencies, especially those that have a large trading volume and have a good project

Crypto is too much popular nowadays in all over the world. It has already a big number of member because of its imcome sourse. In studends and jobless society Specialy use it for thei imcone and a sorce of Intertrainment also. I thik it we can see one day every smart phone make a crypto office.    

there is future in crypot currency , bitcoin is the most important , you can do research  to get to know about the  most important currencies of 2020

Libra Coin is avaible now, for the ones who are interested in this technology, you can get some cheap if you are fast enough because its almost sold out! (Sale started some hours ago)
Remember, Libra is a stablecoin and is always worth 1$ (Like Tether) but in this sale you can get 1 Libra for 0.60$ (You can sell them later for 1$ per Libra)
Heres link: getlibra.cc (heres the tweet: imgur.com/hLtYMc3) Good luck!

I advise you to divide this $ 500 into five sections and each section that you invest in a strong currency like btc, ltc. eth. ada, bch, dash, doge, etc, xlm, xmr, and you will achieve good profits from these currencies in the near future.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

10 hours ago, hamadahajali said:

I advise you to divide this $ 500 into five sections and each section that you invest in a strong currency like btc, ltc. eth. ada, bch, dash, doge, etc, xlm, xmr, and you will achieve good profits from these currencies in the near future.

I will invest a small amount of money in the eth currency and make great profits and keep trading in other currencies

10 hours ago, hamadahajali said:

I will invest a small amount of money in the eth currency and make great profits and keep trading in other currencies

There are several more coins in the market but the ones I'm interested the most are the TRX, ADA and EOS. All these are alternative to ETH as they are also platforms for tokens. Often times these are the coins that will eventually have good value and just like ETH, it started with just few cents as well.

ADA I think is one of the best that might erupt soon.

How to Trade using RSI Using the Fibonacci in Trading

10% off trading fees with an invitation code: 3172150992 on https://x.vite.net

nobody knows for sure the future of these coins bro, I recommend that you investigate the project itself. If I were to invest, I would do it in ether or in dash, but the risk is yours.

I think Ethereum is the best currency with a great future.  Because the number of Bitcoin users is very high.  Bitcoin prices are also increasing day by day.  That is why we can say that Ethereum has a great future. By this we can invest in many tie easily.

Many potential coins and altcoins at the beginning of this year will follow the trends of bitcoin such as ETH, LTC and Ripple. so I think this is a moment to open positions in bitcoin and altcoin trading for the long term and the short term.

To be safe and earn more profits, just stick to bitcoin and litecoin, they are the two most valuable coins in the market currently, $500 is enough to earn a large profits in no time.

Right now I would invest only in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero, as it looks that we might start falling and these three will lose less from the rest. Better to wait for a better point to buy in again. Either the market has stagnated and we will be going down, or it was just the plustoken ponzi selling again and created heavy resistance at 10k.