Coins with great future - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saqib Ali Sadiq

Coins with great future

Guys can you please send me the list of coins which are great in future & will make handsome money. I want to invest 500$ in yobit, it is the best exchange ever, i like it. #Yobit

Edited by Saqib Ali Sadiq
To give more quality to the content
  • Useful or interesting 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

i think you should have some Doge coin to keep safe .. but if you want quick profit and loss then look for others

• Useful or interesting 2

20 hours ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Guys can you please send me the list of coins which are great in future & will make handsome money. I want to invest 500$ in yobit, it is the best exchange ever, i like it. #Yobit

Tron has been consistently strong. XMR has recovered and is likely to do well going forward. In my opinion the best coin for the future will be Litecoin. If I had a lump of cash to put away it would be in Litecoin and I'd hold it rain or shine. Litecoin will be silver to bitcoin gold. 

It's not really simple as you thinking. Two or three years ago bounty project was too much trust able than now. After lot of ICO scam project it's too hard to define which on is good and which on is not. Although we all see their are lot of projects, exchanges and bounty participants came in crypto world but investor didn't show their interest at all. That's why good projects (not scam, there is much different between scam and failed project) also didn't reach there goal. So if i work as a bounty hunter with some good quality project and they didn't make their fund much then it's not come any exchange and again bounty hunters dump. Yes it's too much difficult time for hunters but good time will come for hunters though.

Invest only in Bitcoin and maybe Ethereum...
All other coins are very risky and can not be fully trusted. Question is will they even survice

Edited by hexwin

I recommend elrond network (ERD),  an ambitious project, supported by Binance, and strong partnerships in the Cypto market.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:34 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

If you want to invest then dont look exchange i mean. not single it out to yobit.

Look for the best coins/token in the market and check their profile and their future investors.

I will give some who is really down now but the future is really great.

XEM

NEO

BTC

ETH

LYL

ATL

WAVES

EOSBEt

It is hard to give a good advice for the currencies with the biggest potential of growth. All Altcoins are down, some more than 90% down from All time high. I think that all Top 20 o r 50 coins will grow through the next bullrun. If I have to choose some, I would suggest ETH, LTC, Dash, BNB and IOTA.

On 10/3/2019 at 9:34 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Write down this list and see their charts.

LIT (just started its mainnet and sidechains - POS - this project will be huuuge!)

SNX (exchange DeFi project - you stake your SNX coins - 70% gain per year!)

WAN (cross chain - POS - promising project - launched their mainnet)

LivePeer (Decentralized video streaming project - They got 8m fund - They will be like Netflix or Youtube in the near future!)

NPXS (a great payment system project - their team is incredible - They are everywhere now!)

8 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

If you want to invest then dont look exchange i mean. not single it out to yobit.

Look for the best coins/token in the market and check their profile and their future investors.

I will give some who is really down now but the future is really great.

XEM

NEO

BTC

ETH

LYL

ATL

WAVES

EOSBEt

I think XLM should also be on the least, I also has a great future and It has also been it's rock bottom for a long while now.

HOT can have a great future as they have some new technology is blockchain system, it may help them to pop and boom

in my opinion a coin that has a good future is waves, maybe also ethereum, but the price of the coin is currently experiencing a decline

You can look at the top 100 in coin marketcaps, each coin has its own advantages so there are many coins that have great potential

I too thought what could be the difference between a coin and token, but obviously this thread made me to clear my mind. Token has to rely on coins, but coins cannot. These tokens and coins will go slowly in market place and everyone is hard to find a job.

I think Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), IOTA (MIOTA), Waves, Tron (TRX)
Very likely, even these coins have a good future Qtum, EOS, IXI (IxiCash)
And here I don't know who will break out in the leaders, but everyone has a good chance
Ripple, Stellar, DUO, DNotes, NEM, Wanchain (WAN)

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

2 hours ago, yukihirasoma said:

You can look at the top 100 in coin marketcaps, each coin has its own advantages so there are many coins that have great potential

greate opinion top 100 coin marketcap it is the best to trading in yobit if exist choose three coin and distrib your mony in it

Now there are many coins that have a great future ahead (possibly), but I bet that the TON ecosystem along with the GRAM token will be among the most successful

I believe that Chainlink (LINK) and Ravencoin (RVN) are two currencies of great future, which will bring significant revenues.

Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) Ripple, Stellar NEM and Doge coin can give good break to future , get some and hodl it 

Good Luck

Thanks

Because you do not invest a large sum, only $ 500 you do not need a list of the favorite currencies of the users of this forum. Just choose 2 crypto currencies that you think have potential and invest $ 250 for each currency. I recommend not investing in BTC, because it is not a large amount. You can choose Cardano (ADA) and Onthology. Onthology also offers you money to keep it.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:34 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Yobit is good, but if you want to grow more your 500$ in the platform, you must go with the exchange that has a lot of altcoins which can give a good profit to you, lot of options because they have good and potential coins like binance, kucoin or okex.

On 10/17/2019 at 10:51 PM, wingfield said:

Because you do not invest a large sum, only $ 500 you do not need a list of the favorite currencies of the users of this forum. Just choose 2 crypto currencies that you think have potential and invest $ 250 for each currency. I recommend not investing in BTC, because it is not a large amount. You can choose Cardano (ADA) and Onthology. Onthology also offers you money to keep it.

for $500 I think even 1 coin is enough, buying a coin for less than $500 for trading is not making sense I think

On 10/14/2019 at 7:10 PM, yukihirasoma said:

even tho not a lot will feel the same but zcash is my pick for a coin with good future and for small marketcap coins i think bittube will jump high when big investors come in.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/4/2019 at 2:34 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

This is not an easy task, there are a lot of coins that might hold a great future, and there are also severeal risk levels you need to account for (accompained by their respective profitability levels)

Some coins have the potential to rise multiple x (much more than BTC),, but they also have higher risk

I would check TRON, BCH, ETH, ZEL, BEAM, XMR

good luck for your investment