Coins with great future - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saqib Ali Sadiq

Coins with great future

I don't know why I immediately want to advise you to invest in a binance coin (BNB) because this project is very good and I consider it successful. And has a very good future

3 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah AIR is good too. With minimum 100 Air you can start your investbox plan and get 1% interest daily. Buy now until the price is cheap you can easily double your investment when it pumps.

I get AIR interest on the accrual and begin to understand that the cryptocurrency is very young and AIR should prove itself on the Yobit exchange. 

I really like Coin EOS. She has already completely conquered the Chinese cryptocurrency market, and now she is moving to ours. The coin is beautiful for its properties, for example, very fast transaction speed. I think she has a great future in a couple of years.

38 minutes ago, bliznec said:

I get AIR interest on the accrual and begin to understand that the cryptocurrency is very young and AIR should prove itself on the Yobit exchange. 

Yeah AIR is currently struggling right now but i think it will recover soon to reach the better price for it. Also im looking forward to the new IEO that coming in following days.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

4 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah AIR is currently struggling right now but i think it will recover soon to reach the better price for it. Also im looking forward to the new IEO that coming in following days.

I think that they will announce the launch of a new ICO on the Yobit exchange and we will see a countdown timer. I look forward to the beginning. 

35 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Yes you are right the price of Air token is low now but we need to not worry about its price because very soon its price will cross .001 bitcoin and it is a very good time to buy more Air token. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

last week I predicted the price of bitcoin would go up high and I said if Bitcoin is the best coin today that will make big profits. but what happens is that the price of bitcoin goes down and I doubt my own prediction I said last week.

what do you think about this? is bitcoin still worth choosing as a good coin for the future?

2 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes you are right the price of Air token is low now but we need to not worry about its price because very soon its price will cross .001 bitcoin and it is a very good time to buy more Air token. 

I agree with you. Actually im accumulating little by little. Hopefully i can reach 1000 AIR before the pump happens. 

On 10/5/2019 at 3:02 AM, sayyedraza said:

i think you should have some Doge coin to keep safe .. but if you want quick profit and loss then look for others

Dogecoin is not a best profitable coin but if you buy some other good coins like XVG, TRX, XMR like coins then you make good profit in it and these coins give you good profit.I already buy all these coins already and i safe then into my wallet and i sel them when they have good price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/3/2019 at 9:34 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Guys can you please send me the list of coins which are great in future & will make handsome money. I want to invest 500$ in yobit, it is the best exchange ever, i like it. #Yobit

One of the best currencies in which you can invest, is TRX and QTUM, those cryptocurrencies have an intense value and they paint with a bright future, you can also take into account Xvg, in the last days it has had a very spectacular performance, there are so many cryptos to choose from that is usually up to a positive problem.

2 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

In yobit exchange so many coins which has the great future. Such of them To, BTC, Eth, LTC, xrp. You can buy some of them for long term. I think Yo will be more better to buy it.

Yeah YO is one the promising coin of yobit. I regret that I just discovered YO last week now I'm trying my best to get as many I can before YO fly. 

There are so many coins which have great future in crypto market and that are XRP, ETH, XVG, TRX, LTC these are the good and great coins in the makret which have good and bright future and i am sure this time these coins make a double high from last time.

BetFury                                                   

First  I want to prefer you bitcoin to invest. here are some coins you can invest on it:

1. eth

2. doge

3. xlm

4. bnb

5. web

6. hlx

8. air

9. yo

10. cht

On 10/4/2019 at 9:34 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Guys can you please send me the list of coins which are great in future & will make handsome money. I want to invest 500$ in yobit, it is the best exchange ever, i like it. #Yobit

If you are a beginner, then you should just invest in bitcoin or some popular alt coin like eth, ltc and dash. With that if you are not lucky enough you will loose some but won't loose that big. And if you have a lot of patience then you can earn but from there but not that large because the coins are not moving very large. Unlike to the new coins. You can gain a lot. And also loose a lot. But if you have more experience and good at analysing the market  then you can invest in more risky coin. And earn a lot bigger. 

While such coins are not planned at all, except for one coin and then I personally do not believe in it, my friend says that soon Doge will grow to 10 dollars apiece, but for me it's just a joke on his part. Although with what God does not joke.

Ethereum is one single crypto-currency that has great future. But other like ripple , TRON can be good for better future investment.    

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies that have an excellent future and will achieve a great rise including trx and yo and others but I do not prefer long-term storage

Life is great and enjoy it

do your own research nobody can he;p you with that and i strongly advice you to not invest any penny till you have the enough knowledge about the whole thing

just buy YO and Bitcoin in yobit, and hold it for a long time. i'm sure you will get your handsome money. but you can also buy the other cheap altcoins like XRP, XLM, TRON, doge, etc, if you have some luck then you will get some profit quickly.

Try to invest in many coin, you will lose money in the end but you will also win in some coin.

Dont'  put all your eggs in the same pot.

I like all private coin, they provide you with the promess off independency you want :                       

-Zcash

-Zclassic

-Litecoin (to able to exchange)

Edited by PereCastor

On 10/14/2019 at 10:54 PM, Sungoku said:

in my opinion a coin that has a good future is waves, maybe also ethereum, but the price of the coin is currently experiencing a decline

Your opinion is correct by thinking of a coin that has a good future. It is a wave coin that sometimes goes up and down in price like ethereum, and also bitcoin which is popular in the world but now the price of the coin has decreased in price so many people are disappointed to see the price go down.

On 10/5/2019 at 3:02 AM, sayyedraza said:

i think you should have some Doge coin to keep safe .. but if you want quick profit and loss then look for others

Dogecoin is a good coin but i don,t think so that this coin will give him good profit because now the value is low of the dogecoin and in future i hope this will go up more and more but not go up so much like other coins. XVG, TRX these are the best coins for investment and i think he must to buy these coins also.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/4/2019 at 3:34 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

If you want to invest 500$ in good coins thwn its sad to tell you there are not  much good coins on yobit and even the ones on yobit don't have that big of a volume  but yobit can help you with investbox to increase your btc.

Buy dogecoin, buy ripple and also buy ethereum they are coins with big profit in some years

Dogecoin: Dogecoin, although produced for the purpose of joke Doge has a very good target audience and investor audience.
Tron: It is a crypto currency founded by Justin Sun, which is not a very good project but is very well marketed and likely to be very valuable in the years to come.
XLM: With a future, the technology is a beautiful crypto currency.
ADA: Ethereum has the potential to be used in a very short time.
ONT: This is an option that I love and I think will make its investors happy.
BTT: Again, Justin Sun will bring this project to good positions.
Wink: I'm saying another Justin project, I'm not saying anything else.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.