What Is Stacking? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

What Is Stacking?

Hello my friends. I have read about earning cryptocurrencies from something called stacking. What does that mean? Is this method still profitable?

I haven't tried it before, so thank you for leading me❤

• Useful or interesting 1

42 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have read about earning cryptocurrencies from something called stacking. What does that mean? Is this method still profitable?

Hello. I haven't tried this method and I actually haven't heard of it before. But I believe it's about gathering some new coins and holding them until the price goes to a certain point. I might be wrong so wait for others to comment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Staking is basically when your hold you coins in your wallet and just by doing so you'll secure the blockchain. You'll also get rewards for doing that. This is possible only with coins that are build on some sort of POS (Proof of stake) or dpos (dedicated proof of stake). 

So you can't stake Bitcoin for example because that's using POW (Proof of work) consensus.

Edited by rekter

2 hours ago, Bohana said:

What I know that you leave your coin in the wallet for days or unlimited time and you gain a present of that after a while from the same coin you attend to stack it.

Stacking need big amount to have big profits but in general that is like holding but with profits after the end of stacking .

stacking is just like fix depositing our coins into some wallet for some specific duration.and after completing that duration we will be getying those coins with adding some percent of interest

Consent is getting rewards or gifts from cryptocurrencies when you store a large amount in a wallet or site that pays annual interest on your money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Frankly, this is the first time I've heard of this term, so unfortunately I will not be able to help you, but I will do searches on this matter.

I never heard about this before, i read many things about cryptocurrency and how i can earn cryptocurrency, but is the first time i heard about this , i wish if someone know about this he can explain how mean this , thank you for you explain.

Stacking is good  option to get good  profit  from  crypto currencies.  It meant  hold your  coins for some times and wait till prices high.  At this time when prices are low you  can hold your  coins.

Maybe this is the ladder, which definitely is in trade with cryptocurrency. Stacking, for example, starts from a small position and leads to a higher position in terms of cryptocurrency value. 

I think staking means like in yobit exchange gives opportunity to invest in investment box,deposits some coins in this feature and earn some percentage of coins without do any think, and daily earn some passive income, its my opinion maybe its right are wrong i don't no, but I also want to know this staking.

6 hours ago, SlowBoy said:

O do not know much more form the stacking and that is I think to store coins to get the profits.

As I read from the members' replies, stacking is the holding of a specific cryptocurrency for some time and sell it when the best price comes. It is very similar to holding and I don't see any difference. 

Well dear friend I haven't heard of such before and I don't really have any idea if this method is profitable or not , well am hearing it from the first time and I will go check it out to see if it is profitable or not.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes of course stacking is about hold cryptocurrencies for long time and then you get profits, but unfortunate to get a big profits you need to hold a lot of capital! trusting a such website for stack a big volume! I m not sure a good idea!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hey my friend, I haven't tried this feature yet
So someone tried it
Can you explain to us
thank you....

Stacking is when you hold your coin on blockchain system like proof of stack, you would get interest on it. Also when you would hold coins then your mining power would increase. And this is only possible with proof-of-stack coins.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:09 AM, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
This means that you stick to and keep your digital currency until you reach the highest possible price for it, no matter how long it takes. For example, you have Bitcoin and the price of 3000 dollars, you must stick to it in order to increase the price and achieve the maximum possible benefit.

I think the TS means "staking" instead of "stacking", so that's holding the coins for a longer period indeed, to benefit the blockchain (for networks that use proof of stake). The wallets that hold coins, and are connected to the internet, are eligible for validating blocks and receiving rewards. The more you hold, the greater the chance that you get selected for validations. And the more people stake their coins, the stronger the network becomes.

Bitcoin is not a good example though, because it (currently) uses a proof of work mechanism, which relies on miners performing complicated crypto operations, instead of a proof of stake consensus mechanism. 

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 3/28/2020 at 4:30 PM, Bohana said:

There are certain altcoins that provide a percentage of profits from their coins, if you lock a certain minimum number of these coins on a staking service. One of them is Tezos which actually had really good profitability. Although it is a risk as well, because prices can fluctuate, and if you buy to stake at a really high price, you will be at a loss. I think it's best to stake when prices are at a possible bottom and looking for a reversal.

Staking is earning method in which we store some crypto currencies or tokens which give us daily or monthly profits of some percentage. 

Yes, stacking is a profit method provided by some portfolios and platforms by keeping one of the currencies that provide this service and get weekly, monthly or even daily profits according to the offer that is offered and it is profitable, but if you store a large amount

THINK POSITIVE

properly darling colleague I haven't heard of such before and I don't sincerely comprise any thought if this system is profitable or not , anyway am examination it from the basic time and I will exit test it out to look into if it is profitable or not.

On 3/28/2020 at 5:30 PM, Bohana said:

Stacking according to my information is keeping a certain currency in your portfolio for a period of time and not selling it and your rewards after a period of additional currencies according to the number of currencies that you have saved.

On 3/28/2020 at 10:30 PM, Bohana said:

I think it is like you're holding a coin. Stacking is you always keep putting your profit on it and wait until the price of that certain currency increased. That's what i think. 

I have not worked in this type, but I think it expresses keeping new cryptocurrencies until their price is high and resale.