Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin

1 hour ago, The Game said:

Well said mate and in addition i think these is part of our major reasons why we are here just to see how crypto currency is making a serious impact in the world and announcing itself to future by making a clear difference with our formal form of currency. 

Apart from a forum for cryptocurrency project developers and users, such is just normal in every cryptocurrency community. In fact, without it, it is just as incomplete to be a crypto forum and discussion community as it is being portrayed.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You are absolutely right friend. I also have introduced about Cryptocurrency from this forum. Before came to here, I didn't know something about Cryptocurrency and trading. This forum help me to get a lot of knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and trading. This forum is really a great future for Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes you are right mate this forum is very important for the future of bitcoin as we all know that we are been paid by bitcoin and talk token so bitcoin is really important to all the forum members as is the reward given for post and comments been given to the successful members of the forum who are able to make post and comments that have been rated 

I agree with you. This forum helps the spread of cryptocurrencies more by helping beginners to familiarize themselves with cryptocurrencies and learn a lot about them, such as how to make transfers in order to use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment

• +3 1

Your point is absolutely right, the number of members is increasing daily on this forum, newbies are coming. But the real reason is that some of the members forum in the section are about to start from here. If in this forum a member here who already has a lot of information about bitcoin, but he does not have enough resources to run his business. But this site of bitcoin is promoting bitcoin and as its price of bitcoin is bursting in the future, all the trading in future may take place in this currency 

Elevation and growth of crypto is proportionally equivalent to the growth of BTC.

The standard of how crypto reward out is how BTC will remain in it's activeness.

The negative side of the issue is how most average people are just selling out their BTC.

On 3/28/2020 at 11:58 AM, rekter said:

We are at the point of history where BTC is getting to be globally adopted currency instead of being an obscure thing that's used by a few geeks out there. And that means we need more new users for it.

This forum connects an important sector of public, because have seen way more newcomers in this forum that know nothing about cryptocurrencies then in anywhere before, and that's a good thing because by rewarding them Cryptotalk is giving them a motivation to learn how to sell, buy, transfer and talk about Bitcoin and just using it is fastest way to learn the basics. Also, that  information sticks with them for the rest of their lives, in fact, and they can now teach others about it too.

While we have financial sectors pouring money into cryptos now, i see equally important that we have more newbs, unbanked people, people living under oppression, new people who haven't ever used cryptos before to gain their financial freedom via BTC.

I have come to accept that not everyone needs to know what happens under the hood of BTC. I mean people have been using fiat money for years and not a lot of people even know why that's worth something or how it works either. Even just learning how to turn BTC to USD or vice versa and moving it is an essential information.

There is a real possibility that BTC will be hoarded by richest people in the future because poor and new people are selling their rewards even now while we are at the bottom. But at least forums like this gives people a change to be a part of the future if they choose to save some of their btc.

@rekter I fully agree with you. This forum has a great impact on introducing people to cryptocurrencies and teaching them: how to use them and their increasing importance with the advancement of age and technology.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Apart from a forum for cryptocurrency project developers and users, such is just normal in every cryptocurrency community. In fact, without it, it is just as incomplete to be a crypto forum and discussion community as it is being portrayed.

You are right mate and I fully agree with you because the forum is very important to us and it played a major role in developing crypto currency as a whole. In conclusions crypto currency is the future and with the help of cryptotalk I think the world is coming to know more about bitcoin and other currency as well.

Edited by The Game
Typing error
  • Useful or interesting 1

Of course, this forum is a very important forum for bitcoin. Thanks to this forum, many people learned about what cryptocurrencies are. Crypto coins have spread a lot thanks to this forum. Because anyone who learns this business will also recommend it to their environment. In this way, it will become popular much faster.

Nowadays scamming is so common so people who are new here has a fear like me that what will happen if its also a scam but i think i should take a risk may its give me more than i invest.. Hope so..... 

Yes of course my friend, you are absolutely right. This Cryptotalk is really promoting all about Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin and trading. Even I aldo have gotten introduced to Bitcoin from this forum and have also learned more about cryptocurrency and trading.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes, I agree with you on that .. But the problems that the whole world is going through at these times constitute an obstacle to collecting Bitcoin .. Most of the countries in the world are experiencing economic debts and everyone needs money so most of them need to withdraw their profits .. I see bitcoin rising significantly over time Certainly, selling it now will be a loss in the future, and I hope that you can collect a good amount of this forum

• +2 1

I believe that Cryptotalk is truly significant in Bitcoin why lets only straught forward in light of the fact that this cryptoforum is one of the establishment and basics of bitcoin by this discussion it increment bitcoing cash by sharing remarks and criticism to the next client.

• +1 1

I suppose all boards present on-line related to cryptocurrency play a big function in the future of bitcoin. Becaude boards are the place wherein newbies come to ask questions and examine new matters.

Your post shows your learning about this plateform and it comes with a great research salute to you.and you are absolutely right about this plateform this is a new hope for students who wanna earn during study.

• +1 1

This forum is not only important for the future of bitcoin but any other cryptocurrency. We learn allot from this forum about cryptocurrency which we can learn the better ways to make good Crypto transactions. 

Yes this is absolutely right and if the future has to be considered I think this also has to be part of it, and bitcoin is fast going to the place where not everyone may have access to it.

I agree with you because this forum provides explanations and information for beginners and helps in understanding cryptocurrencies, and I think it has a great future

Thank you, my friend, for your distinguished post. What you provide us with valuable information is very wonderful. I hope he learns the rest of you, good luck.

• +1 1

In my opinion, not only is Bitcoin useful, it is also very useful for users to earn Bitcoin. So far, it was the easiest way for me to achieve Bitcoin by creating good quality behavior.   

This forum is really important for the future of bitcoin as it is growing easily and fast due global recognition but the issue why the poor are always  selling  their income of the platform is to have money for a better living 

• +1 1

I would like to say that this forum not only promotes cryptos and other currencies but this is also a good source of knowledge and valuable information. To be honest I did not knew much about cryptos and all but after I joined this forum ,now I am more aware of crypto and its value in the market. Also the thing is that there are no sites that constantly discusses and shares information about cryptos . So considering that , crypto talk does that . We can constantly share our knowledge with others too. Also as bonus , earnings will follow for our hard work which I think is a really cool feature.

Yes, you are right this forum is important for future Bitcoin because every online working sites give their payment to their employees in the form of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. In future Bitcoin will be important for crypto talk. So, your thoughts are right.

I really agree with you. This forum serves as a training ground for us beginners in the crypto field, since we are more likely to engage ourselves to do trading, selling or crypto in yobit by learning it here first, we are not afraid to click and confirm it once we are in yobit or any exchange. This forum is really great.

Yes of course. This forum is important . Lots of people afraid of investment because of fear or lack of confidence. And people also afraid of buy and selling of bitcoin. By working and staying in this plalform there all fear will be gone.