Are you satisfied with Cryptotalk.org? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
joendegz

Are you satisfied with Cryptotalk.org?

101 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with Cryptotalk.org?

• Yes
    • No

On 10/17/2019 at 1:54 PM, joendegz said:

For now, i thought i'm at best place where i' sharing my experience and tips as far as i can. And the best thing is crypto talk live notifications and its live messanging so we don't have to look for emails for new quotes and messages. So crypto talk save alot of time. And the last thing i liked in this forum is the best community and paid system. Here we found only our related community so no other users of spamming will found. And we looks family here. And pay system is definitely a good scene as we are getting paid for every post ❤️ .

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

7 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

Anybody in this forum should be satisfied somehow. But the admin should implement the system of separate payments regarding in your rank in that way higher rsnk s would be much appreciated.

ok so satisfaction is the money you earn here ? what will you do when they stop paying people for the posts ? then you will change your mind about your satisfaction ?

as long as i'm here, i'm very satisfied with this forum. i made a new friends to discuss about crypto. i hope the communities in this forum will getting bigger.

Just now, ijohnpaul said:

First of all, why do you come here? Why would they stop paying people for their hard work? I'm afraid admins would not stop paying us because if they don't pay people there will be no posters.

believe it or not, the payment for posts are going to end one day, sooner or later, I'm here just because I'm in many more other forums, forums that never paid me, I'm just using the forum to learn and share information

if you're here for payment you will be gone soon

Thank forum for new expereince and knowledge about crypto. Keep continue develop and upgrade project, I hope your reach heights

2 hours ago, Anthny said:

Yes, as of now, we are satistfied because it's new. But day after day, just what you said, we get bored. Then, suddenly we will find another forum. It your choice if you want to stay here or not.

Its pays better so I guess I'll have to stay here because cryptotalk has keep improving.Lets just see how this forum grow,actually we are part of its success in the future.

35 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

I am 90% satisfied with CryptoTalk forum
It has an elegant design, every day we learn new things, and we have constructive discussions,
In addition all this fun, we are paid

I'm really sure about constructive discussions as many topics seems similar right now and most of the people are just talking about price predictions all the time

26 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

I'm really sure about constructive discussions as many topics seems similar right now and most of the people are just talking about price predictions all the time

This is normal, my friend, because we are in an unusual situation now, this is the great rise of Bitcoin,
Make members focused on it and try to understand what is happening

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

A big yes, since I join this forum I understand more the concept of cryptos and found legit airdrops. I also observe other members comments so I can reoly to them relatively. 

I see that more than 93% of people is happy and satisfied with cryptotalk forum so far.
Nice statisticsm and I am happy, but we need to see some improvements in November.

Of course Im very satisfied where can you find such forum where you will pay with bitcoin for just posting? Only here at cryptotalk and Im so thankful that there are website that shares their wealth into humanity for the good. 

In TEMTUM I trust, first quantum secured blockchain. 

I won't say I'm completely satisfied with the current state of the forum, but I believe it is still in a very good state for a forum that is barely a month or thereabout old, hardly will find a new forum doing so great within the very first month. So i'll give a big kudos to the cryptotalk team for job well done so far.

On 10/17/2019 at 1:54 AM, joendegz said:

I vote Yes, but I must to write about some problems.

- Spamming

There are people which write a lot unnecessary posts and we all know because they do that.

My suggestion is to putt limit on each topic, like only 3 posts on each topic.

- Emoji

There a lot undeserved emoji Useful or interesting post, and my suggestion is to they check each (one by one) emoji and to see which is undeserved and which deserved.

I write just this two because this is not topic for that, but I hope you understand my point.

Forum is great and different but they need to work on some staff like this two above.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/17/2019 at 4:54 PM, joendegz said:

Yes, because it is a good forum and nice also as a member of this forum we need to be active and be a good member, you can earn profit with this just follow the rules and regulations.

I am now satisfied with it, there will need to be more improvements and more topics in the future and I think I should replace the other membership ranking system instead of the current number of posts.

On 10/26/2019 at 2:34 PM, ijohnpaul said:

Anybody in this forum should be satisfied somehow. But the admin should implement the system of separate payments regarding in your rank in that way higher rsnk s would be much appreciated.

Totally agree. There must be an appreciation for the member with high ranks and it can be a support for the newbie.

Maybe the local language can be added here on order to avoid the wrong meaning from several members who are not fluent in English.

On 10/26/2019 at 10:56 AM, tyson said:

You should go on it's a test for you to prove that you deserves o be in this forum, after your 50 post your post will earn you 1000 sats it's worth it now, because Bitcoin is now growing, and this is the best time to get bitcoin however small

I agree with this, if you are done with 50 post you can earn your own profit now just enjoy the oosting and you can help others to giving a information about cryptocurrency.

Why i should dissatisfied with this forum? This UI design of this forum is so friendly. Many people come here everyday and sharing their ideas and views from which i can learn a lof things. The members are so friendly too. The most interesting part, CryptoTalk is paing for per post. I already earned many satoshis which satisfied me a lot. The irritating thing is there are some spammers still exist, should be kick out from this community. Best of luck wish a rapid success of this forum.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

of course im and im greatful for this wonderful work between cryptotalk and yobit , they give us the chance to start over from 0 to 1 btc and be rich again 😄 , thank you cryptotalk

16 hours ago, Misno said:

from the beginning I joined this cryptotalk forum I already felt the security and order of this forum ...

We do not feel so secure if someone is using a translation tool, and anything is copied, just like that white glue text in your post. 

16 hours ago, Haydoidayctm said:

I am now satisfied with it, there will need to be more improvements and more topics in the future and I think I should replace the other membership ranking system instead of the current number of posts.

What ranking system do you suggest? You should add the suggestion in this thread. https://cryptotalk.org/topic/165-cryptotalk-forum-what-to-add/

On 10/17/2019 at 2:54 PM, joendegz said:

everyday i see different questions about crypto world and assum answers of them. i also try to answer them sometimes and sometime people say they are satisfied with my answer. so i am very satisfied with cryptotalk.org

Bengali?

View this Topic