Are you satisfied with Cryptotalk.org? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
joendegz

Are you satisfied with Cryptotalk.org?

101 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with Cryptotalk.org?

• Yes
    • No

On 10/17/2019 at 6:31 PM, Nero said:

Just come back from a vacation and was surprise to see many post here and many members and this is just in just a short period of time I guess this is the best forum to get in now and to be active.

I think we have more than 5000 users now and every day quality of posts are becoming better and better too, many bots and spammers are banned by moderators and everything is now better

Yes i am! If we werent then we wouldnt be here.I love talking with people that i already love to talk!

I am very satisfied in this forum, they are giving the users good experience and extra income while posting here!

Though i am seeing more to change as they can get this better! Just a bit more of development and i hope we can here more from the admin!

Is a new Forum, for sure need some updates but for now I feel very good here, come and post sometimes and I get pay for it, maybe in the future will be better payments for user Rank, so is better to start earlier to build up your rank.

On 21.10.2019 at 1:25 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I think we have more than 5000 users now and every day quality of posts are becoming better and better too, many bots and spammers are banned by moderators and everything is now better

Good job administration and forum moderators. Nice to see the forum without spam messages. You need to punish such spammers. Where do they come from. 

On 10/21/2019 at 8:25 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

I think we have more than 5000 users now

Blow me!

We are now 6k+ 😊

I did not check the number last few days. The last time when I checked I saw 3k or something but looking a over 6k it feels good. Besides spams are in control as well. We are moving towards the right direction I guess.

Very good forum,which brings together a large number of people have not usually sat on the forums,but this is something I was hooked)

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Blow me!

We are now 6k+ 😊

I did not check the number last few days. The last time when I checked I saw 3k or something but looking a over 6k it feels good. Besides spams are in control as well. We are moving towards the right direction I guess.

I hope this growth continues even after ending the paid per post campaign, then it would be really great.I'm really hopeful about this forum

2 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

I hope this growth continues even after ending the paid per post campaign, then it would be really great.I'm really hopeful about this forum

After the paid to post event we will surely see a drop. Coz there are really a good number of users will just disappear unless they find any other financial motivation.

That time us who are enjoying our time in here and having this joy to have a new community besides bitcoin - if we can continues and keep helping the new comers and create helpful topics then we will see people who will come to seek knowledge here.

We will have a lot of work to do. Get ready.

On 10/17/2019 at 11:54 AM, joendegz said:

Yes,I am. I have been enjoying this website for a few days and i really liked it.I hope we can see better days together

For the moment in the standards. but I'm still looking for this forum to be more credible and have new useful sections and also change the score for reputation because members who exceed the 300 points for a few days is not normal and without criticism nothing will change.

There is no doubt to love CryptoTalk. I never seen this kind of forum who pay their users a high amount of reward just for posting comments!!! Besides rewarding i can learn a lot of things from here about crypto world. Love you CryptoTalk.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

26 minutes ago, Moon said:

Considering that over 90% of the users here are either bots or people using google translator, I must say that I'm not satisfied, but hey, it's getting better every day! 😉

It's becoming better, but you're right there are many bots, copy/pasters and spammers that just wanna receive the money for posting, but after the pay per post campaign I think they will just go away and only legit users remain

10 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

It's becoming better, but you're right there are many bots, copy/pasters and spammers that just wanna receive the money for posting, but after the pay per post campaign I think they will just go away and only legit users remain

I don't know maybe it's good to think of a way to reward the activity of users in the long term, thanks to them is that more people and good... basically creates a network effect.

The rigth term is Metcalfe's law

Metcalfe's law states the effect of a telecommunications network is proportional to the square of the number of connected users of the system (n2). 

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalfe's_law

Yes, I satisfied so far when using cryptotalk.org, Simple and Nice UI and fast proccesing execution time, i hope that will be more another subsection and local section for each country, Keep up the good work cryptotalk team!

Yes, sure, this is very good forum, we have just built a new community in this forum and it looks like in the future there will be some events in this forum including bounties and others

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

7 hours ago, SarapCrypto said:

CTT has a good number of members now and growing steadily in terms of content. There are many things to be done yet as this is very young. The potential of CTT to be a big leader in the future is really good. So let's all support this forum by posting good shares and not spamming it all the way like some are doing. Bad people don't deserve a good forum like CTT. 

agreed!

i want to say not, but also im satisfied. there is still many shortcomings here and there, but basically i'm quite satisfied. still need improvment also need more board room.

Yes iam satisfied, we can share each other about cryptocurrency on this forum and not just in bitcointalk, we need build this forum larger and make bigger community

Yes I am very satisfied with cryptotalk, where the development of the crypto world is now more and more but only cryptotalk is very brave to issue payments that pay instantly and very quickly. Where is another crypto that can not do as far as what is done by cryptotalk at this time.

Yes,i am satisfied with this forum,so far it is still fine,has a good moderator,to become member does not have to be ranked

1 minute ago, Anthny said:

Yes, as of now, we are satistfied because it's new.

Well I think we had a lot with this satisfaction topic. 😃 Here are an answer will make you laugh since you are bored LOL

2 hours ago, Ahanad said:

At this time My business is completely enthusiastic about cryptotalk. org. It is doing the job incredibly very well. Policies are authentic in addition to simple abide by. Although it’s likewise involve many trends trying to keep in view this escalating end users. In particular with languages the item ought to adapt far more languages.

Anyway, can we lock this topic please sir @epidemia , sir @ayatoslaw and sir @Desais

I think I am being a pain in the ass today? 😆

Thanks guys.

Yes i do. I am satisfy with crypto. But it has to add several contents like local language maybe, so that we can avoid the scam. As far as i know, people get scammed because they don't know about what they have read.